Welcome to Super Junior Jungle!

My Bratinella Girl (Looong Hiatus)

“Hurry up Pau!” Cristal almost shouted to her friend.

“Shut up and be quiet, someone might hear you.” Pauline was trying to calm her friend.

“They will catch us if you won’t hurry. Come on!” She was shaking her whole body then she reached for Pau’s luggage.

“Damn this idea! You make me feel like a fugitive!” Pau complained and tried to pull herself up on their garden wall.

“There’s no other way girl! Come on!”

“Why are you dancing there? Just start the car will you?”

Cristal hurriedly hopped in her car and started the engine she looked up and saw Pauline already dusting her clothes. She’s helping Pauline to escape from their guarded house.

“PAULINNNEEE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???” The creepy voice from Pau’s father made them turn their heads.

Cristal almost wanted to cry. “The monster is here! Hurry! Hurry!”

Pau hopped in and fastened her belt.

“STOP THEM!!! GUARRRDDDS!”

“OH MY PRETTY FACE!!” Pau’s friend jumped up and down as she speeds up.

“We can’t be caught sissy!” She was shaking her head.

“OMPF!! OMPF!!!” Cristal continuously said shaking her head in fear of getting caught.

“Sissy I’ll never forget this day you helped me.”

Both their faces were too hard to describe at that time. Then they saw the black cars coming. It was the Ford’s bodyguard.

“Drive faster!!! The MIB’s were following us! Show me you’re the best drag racer!!” Pau exclaimed.

“We’re not in the racing field Pau!”

“Show me you didn’t buy this Toyota Supra for no reason!”

“PAUUUU!!” Cristal shouted. “I LOVE YOU…BUT I LOVE THIS CAR TOO!”

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Her father’s bodyguards keep hitting their horns asking for them to stop.

“Let’s not waste your newly bought racing suit, Cristal please?” Pauline started begging.

“Pfft.” Cristal cried. “Alright, I’ll ask LJ to bail for me for over speeding.”

“I LOVE YOU FRIEND!! I swear I’m going to bring you to Paul Walker one day!”

Cristal used what she learnt from her Formula Three Driver sister, Chanel Dela Merced.  They managed to escape from Pauline’s so called MIB’s of her father.

“Give me a call when you get there, alright?” Cristal made a phone from her hands and shook it near her ears.

Pau nodded and hugged her friend for the last time. “I’ll be going now, if ever we debut don’t forget to support us, hm?”

Her friend smiled. “Tell Kaori I missed her.”

“Okay, take care, sis.” She started walking inside the airport. “You’ll be like Gaby one day!”

What she said made Cristal smile. “Your plane ticket!” She waved reminding Pau.

Pauline sat in the waiting area and it didn’t take a minute and heard the announcement. She quickly boarded the plane to South Korea.

 

▣▣▣▣ Pau's POV ▣▣▣▣

It took 3 hours and 30 minutes to get to Incheon International Airport. I only have an LV travel luggage and a cross shoulder bag since I only run away from home.

I look around to find my friend Kaori.

She was a childhood friend and she went to South Korea to debut as a part of a girl group. She called me a week ago and asked to be a part of their group. I don’t know what’s the real story behind it that she suddenly told me they needed my help but then who am I to refuse when being a singer is my dream, right?

Then I saw some Korean guy wearing white long sleeves, lifting up a placard that says. Welcome Pauline Ford

I winced. “Psh. I thought she’s coming.” I told myself and walked towards the guy.

“Hi, did Kaori ask you to come for me?” I greeted him with a smile but he frowned and looked if someone’s going to come out from the arrival area.

I exhaled from my nose and remembered that he might not understand me so I nodded. “Annyeonghasseyo! Pauline-imnida!” I bowed politely at him.

He looked at me from top to bottom. “Oh, are you Kaori’s friend?”

I nodded. “Yes. She told me she’s going to fetch me here so…you are?”

“Oh, I’m Kim Junghoon. Pauline-shi?”

I nodded again and smiled a little.

“I am Super Junior’s manager and soon might as well be your manager.” He smiled.

“Really, it’s a pleasure to meet you sir.”

He chewed his bottom lips. “So, let’s go? The guys are waiting for you.”

“Sure.” I answered right away.

He led me to the big black van and I hopped in without second thoughts. We’re in silence the whole time we traveled to the place we’re supposed to go. Then the car turned in the huge gate.

“This is where the girls live.” The manager told me.

My eyes didn’t leave the modern house because it was just too beautiful. The car stopped and it was a sign that we could go now. I went down after the manager since I’m just new to the place.

 “Tell me the truth; you’re not a fan of Super Junior right?”

I chuckled a bit. “Well, I’m not a big fan but I have listened to some of their songs.” I said.

“Really? That’s great, so what is your favorite?”

“HMM?” I looked at him with wide eyes then remembered whenever I’m with Kaori, she plays SJ songs non-stop and I only give criticisms to their every song. “Sorry…sorry….” I started singing while trying to remember the lyrics.

He started laughing. “It’s okay to tell the truth.”

I scratched my head. “He he.”

He guided me to the front door. We’re still, about five meters away but I heard high pitched laughs, loud giggles and heard some guys shouting. My brow rose, thinking what was that.

“The guys were really nice, just try to spend time with them and you’ll get to know them better.” He said to me.

“Sure thing!” I shook my head with bright smiles.

He grabbed the knob and opened the door.

QUEEEEEKKKKK

It is the sound of the sticky cake that hit his face.

“OH .” I heard some guy said.

My jaw dropped. “Whoah! They are really nice?”

“What…is…going on…here?” Mr. Kim was controlling his anger.

“Manager-nim! Jeongmal mianhe. We’re sorry this won’t happen again, we promise!” I heard a different man’s voice said.

“Clean up all this mess and we’re all going to talk after.” He said and closed the door again.

I handed him my scarf. “Here.”

He took it. “Thanks.” He said and walked to the side of the house while wiping his face with my scarf.

I walked on the corner and sat at one chair. I crossed my legs waiting for him to be back. Then I saw some blonde guy peeked from the glass mirror then followed by another but he’s kind of chubby one. Both of them were smiling like an idiot to me and waved, their shirts were really a mess and I couldn’t even see their faces clear because of some red paint or what.

“Yah! Monkey!” Someone shouted then another man came and pulled both them, he stood there alone and waved at me. His smile were too cute that made me wave back at him too. Then he disappeared.

I chuckled a bit and shook my head. When I looked up I saw the manager coming towards me.

“Did I make you wait too long?” He asked.

I shook my head. “Not really.”

“I sincerely apologize for what happened awhile ago.”

“No it’s okay, I guess you were really that close to them huh?”

Too close that they welcomed you with flying ice cream cake. I wanted to laugh at that thought.

He laughed it out. “Yes, I’ve know some of them for a decade.”

“Heh!” I smiled and nodded. “Do they live here too?”

He nodded. “Yes…SM…”

“WHAT????” I almost shout on his face. “We’re going to live with guys?”

He calmly closed his eyes and looked at me. “Yes.”

Then we heard a burst out of laughter’s from the house and followed by cheers. “AYIIIIIEEEEEE!”

Our brow rose. What was that?

Mr. Kim explained things to me as we keep waiting for the guys. He mentioned our training with Super Junior and when it’s practice time it’ll be recorded. He said they were cleaning the first floor and garden side because they played with their breakfast this morning. He described how the place looked like and I can say that it’s not a house anymore. xd

Then few minutes passed we heard them talked.

“Here, here!”

“One, two, three!”

“KIMCHIII!”

“Oppaaa look here!”

The guy in front of me stood up and peeked on the door. “Are you cleaning or not?”

A guy peeked from the door. “Annyeonghasseyo!!!” He’s wearing eye glasses and he has a one-sided hair.

“Hi!” I smiled awkwardly but I know he was Yesung, I asked his name when I saw him sing live.

What’s with the people here? I thought inside my head.

I’ve just arrived and what’s with the flying cake and high pitched laughs? Now that I know we’re going to be trained and lived with those guys. My heart overflows with worries.

“We’re done!” A girl cheered.

SJ’s manager looked at me. “Let’s go meet the guys.”

I stood up and carried my luggage. He first walked in then I heard him.

“You can come in now Pauline.”

I walked in and saw the bright smile on their faces; they’re all looking at me.

“Cousin!!!! I missed you so much!!” Kaori run to Koala hugged me.

I giggled. “Me too!” I jumped a bit in excitement.

“It was decided that we’ll be moving your debut date.”

The girls looked at the manager. “WHAT??” All of them said in unison.

“In two months, these girls will be called Sapphire Blue Girls and I will make Kaori a soloist too.”

My eyes blinked as I don’t understand their worried and shocked reactions. What’s wrong with that? The earlier we debut the better right?

It made me think that other girls were not ready.

Why? Aren’t they talented? I said inside my head.

“Hello!” They all greeted me.

“Annyeonghasseyo! I’m Pauline.” I slightly bowed at them.

The cute guy from before lends his hands. “Hi, I’m price Donghae.”

I smiled awkwardly and shook hands with him.

“He’s the prince of the sea.” The cute tall guy told me. “I’m Siwon.”

“Well he’s the fastest among all of us. Indeed the horse of Super Junior.” It was Heechul oppa. I know him because he was one of Kaori’s favorite.

I chuckled.

“Hey, don’t scare her! I’m Sungmin-shi. Are you the same age with Kaori?” I remembered his soft voice. He’s the one who shouted ‘OH ’ awhile ago.

“Nope, I’m older than her.” Kaori told them.

That’s what she knows though. She’s actually younger than me. I didn’t tell her the truth because it was too embarrassing.

“Hi I’m your unnie, Akiko.” The small girl waved at me.

“We are all her unnie!” The tallest blonde girl pouted.

But the blonde guy with a gummy smile pushed her aside. “AH, my name is Eunhyuk, just call me baby.” He said.

We all laughed at what he said.

“Oppa she’s not a fan of Super Junior.” Kaori acted whispering but we all heard her.

“AH JINJJAROO??” He was shocked and automatically bowed his head for formalities. “Mianhe.”

“Oh, it’s okay.” I bowed at him and then heard all of them chuckled.


This is the first chapter! ^^
Comments are very much appreciated! wink