Meeting EXO K

The Good and The Bad

"Do I have to?" I whined and stomped my feet while my brother-- who is a jerk-- pulls me towards their table

"You promised me" he whined back

"Actually you blackmailed me" I retorted

"And that blackmail still stands" he said michievously "So hurry up if you dont want me running to Baek, talking 'bout that crush you have on him"

"I flippin hate you" I muttered

He grinned "Hurry up slow poke"

Reluctantly I stood up to follow my brother. But him being him, he dragged me towards their table and away from the safety of my lonesome one, and ofcourse everyone's talking about us. 

"Did I mention I hate you" I said the moment he stopped dragging me, I straightened my shirt and adjusted my glasses "If I haven't, I flippin do"

"And Im happy to meet you" I stared at my right and there I saw the popular Chanyeol, he gave me a wink, "What's the name of this beautiful girl right here, Suho?"

I glared at him "Not interested" I answered for my brother

"Dont say that" Chanyeol faked hurt, his hand over his chest "You're hurting my feelings"

"Perhaps I should hurt you physically" I gritted my teeth. Can't he understand anything I say?! I turned to look at my brother and with eagerness I asked "Can I?"

"No" he said, awkwardly holding me by the arm. Probably scared that I'll suddenly pounce on his friend.

"I didn't know you like it rough. I like you. Rawr" Chanyeol said with a wink

"This guy's seriously pissing me off!" I said, ready to attack the guy. Fortunately, my brother had a tight grip on me, or I swear Im gonna end up kicked out from this school for physically assaulting a teenage guy who doesn't know when someone's seriously not interested.

"Easy there, Kitten" he added, laughing

"Dude, stop. She's a bit Violent" Suho said with a light chuckle

"Dont worry, dude. Not my type" Chanyeol said with a smal chuckle "I just like to mess with her. She's funny. You can have her"

"Ew" I grimaced "Im his sister, dufus!"

"Chill" he said, raising both his hands in defense "I didn't know he had a sister"

"And I didn't know he had a very stupid friend" I retorted. 

I plopped down on the seat farthest from Chanyeol and crossed my arm. It was only then I noticed that he had company. 

"Hi, Im D.O." A big-eyed guy politely greeted me

My irritated expression, immediately turned to a smile "Hi, Nice to meet you. Im Kim Chaerin"

"Yah! Why couldn't you greet me like that?!" Chanyeol pouted

"Cause you're a flippin irritating guy" I retorted

"Im Sehun" Another guy, said. He had a small smile on his fine, a welcoming one.

"Chaerin" I grinned "Nice to meet you"

Chanyeol pouted again and grabbed Suho "Your sister's bad!"

"I just dont like you" I said with an irritating look on my face

"That's a first" Sehun said laughing "I like you"

"Thank you, kind sir" I said with a fake posh accent

We were talking for a while, they're not that bad. Even Chanyeol seems to be nice, just flirty. In that 10 minutes of sitting with them, I grew rather comfortable with them. Probably because they act alot like my brother.

"Ohmygod!" I joined with the laughs, Chanyeol was telling us a story about him going fishing for the first time and long story short it was so damn funny.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY SEAT?!" A voice boomed from behind me

I turned to look at the bastard who nearly gave me a heart atack "Who is?"

"You are" he answered fuming "I dont have the in' time for s at the moment. So can you in' MOVE. AWAY. FROM. MY. IN'. SEAT.?!" 

"Suho, Im sorry but I believe Im gonna have to hurt this guy" I said with a calm face

Suho started to object but my hands were already aching to slap the guy. So I did.

 


 

UNEDITED! Please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment <3333333