Prologue

The Good and The Bad

I had a really weird dream last night. 

How odd. I was wild, I drank, partied and done things I've never imagined doing-- much like my brother. But what was really weird was how incredibly real it felt. I felt sad even though I looked very happy. I can't remember half of it, the last thing I remember was someone shouting my name, but that could easily be my brother waking me up.

"OHMYGOD! THEY'RE SO HANDSOME!" some girl squealed, pulling me out of my thoughts. Aish

"SUHO, I LOVE YOU" Another girl shrieked

My brows scrunched up in confusion, why the hell are they shrieking like its the end of the world? My eyes roamed the place. Girls were struggling to go near the entrance, yet they kept a large space in the middle. Am I missing something here? I wasn't told that there would be a big commotion here at school. Are they welcoming me? No, I doubt that.

I tried to squeeze in the crowd. Its my first day, and I cant afford to be late. I have to make a good impression. 

I would have gotten here earlier and probably away from this crowd if only my brother didn't leave me at home. I had to take a cab since the school's quite far. If I find that guy, he'll be so dead.

"Excuse me" I yelled over the loud shrieking of girls. No one heard me, of course. 

"Hana" I looked up to see my brother, in the middle of the circle. He pulled me into the circle, "What do you think?"

I glared at him "Yah, Kim Joonmyun! How dare you leave me at home?! Do you wanna die?!" I yelled

Everyone stopped shrieking and stopped to watch us as I gave my brother hard punches. I could hear them whispering but I didn't care, I was too pissed off with joonmyun to care. It was so embarassing trying to figure out commuting, even if it was just a cab. 

"YAH! Stop it, it hurts" Joonmyun tried to stop me, but I didn't stop, so he hid next to a guy who looked divine-- he looked like he was sent from the heavens, like an angel sent to guide me. This was the moment that clearly depicts 'hearing angels sing'. I stopped of course, but I quickly looked away to appear less creepy. 

The guy chuckled "You must be Hana, Suho told us so much about you. My name's Baekhyun"

"Ne, Anyeonghaseyo" I bowed then turned to give my brother a glare and mouthed an 'I'll kill you', he gave me a sheepish grin. "Who is Suho?"

"I am, that's my nickname" my brother interjected