Chapter 2

Beyond the universe
                       Chapter 2
 
The board has already approved this? Yunho asked in disbelief. 
 
Yes.,was the only thing boa could answer. 
 
Even though she was the goddess of the universe that did not meant she didn't have to deal with the opinions that were entitled by others,  in this case the five gods of the east,
 XIA, the god of the sense
 Max, the god of the touch
Hero, the good of the sight
Micky, the god of the listening
 
And last but not least Uknow the god of the sounds, all of this may sound trivial but not when it was meant as the universe. Without them not a single thing could happen in the entire orbit.
How could they pass this without our contentment. Yunho asked again  getting more irritated by Boa actions.
  
You knew even though if you were not here at the time, that motion would have passed because its written in the book anyway.
 
So i don't know why are you getting so exalted with this boa spat back.
 
At that moment yunho couldn't control his fury and roar, making the things more complicated because know the entire universe knew the motion was passed. 
 
Exo POV
 
So i guess theres no turning back now  baekhyun said while resting his head in a sofa after he heard the roar.
 
While the boys were contemplating their last night at exo planet. 
 
Back in the palace boa was in her room when she felt someone in her room but she chose to ignore it as she saw nobody so she send the maids away while the the guards were securing that no one were to enter their mother room even though boa had guards securing her room.
 
yunjo arrived and asked what do you want mother with a smirk
 
We have found her.