Chapter 1

Beyond the universe
 
 
POV
 
To think they are the only ones in the universe, its a selfish thought, tao said.
 
The truth is that he was actually right. Suho thought.
 
But if we put it that way the only thing they think about us is that we are ugly strange green living beings in the universe, kai said.
 
Okay guys stop thinking about it, its not like we have another choice when mama already told us this was our last option to redeem ourselves.
 
While everybody was complaining that the punishment was extreme and unfair, we knew we most compelled with it, if we wanted to return home, that was the only way.  
 
POV
 
So are you really sending them there, unnie. 
 
Victoria tried to sound the most convincible as possible already knowing the answer.
 
I don't know why are you asking a question that you already know the answer, boa answer.
 
Boa, even her name was dominant, 
as the goddess who reign the universe, she had to be merciless, and those k section boys needed a lesson.
 
Victoria knew it was not that she didn't love them or cared about them but fulfilling that task mean they had to go to planet earth and a lot of danger awaited them.
 
One must know how to face the consequences once you dare to live after the actions they committed, Boa said again.
 
And don't even try to appeal for them victoria you should know when our roles should stop.
 
Victoria sighed as she now confirmed what she already knew.
 
There was no turning back now.