Rock UR Body

Slave to a Doll

<><><><> The more time that passes, the more you'll fall for me <><><><>

Leo's POV

It was awkward, in simple words.

While I had danced with women before, they had all been considerably shorter than me. So when Hyuk, In-Young, Taeyeon, and I were practicing during the wait for our filming, it was me that kept messing up. I kept under-estimating her height, and when I was supposed to put my hand on her shoulder . . . I accidently touched her chest.

Hyuk of course used the opportunity to make a joke,

"Woah hyung, wait for the first date at least," I made an attempt to strangle him. Girls or no girls, I had no qualms about who saw me kill my members.

"Yah! Leo-ah!" Hakyeon called to me in the middle of the filming. Immediately the camera swiveled to us and focused on our little group. "Don't fight in front of the girls. They already know you're manly." My ears burned more, more than I thought I was capable of, and I started to go over to our leader, not caring that the camera was on me for longer than planned.

"W-wait, hey." I put him in a head lock and gave him a few knocks to the head before going back to practice with the others. I didn't want to hold up filming even if embaressment was the last thing I wanted to be shown in front of strangers.

<><><><>

In-Young's POV

He's so cute. I was thinking, hiding my smile behind my hands. Taekwoon's little display of anger was endearing, it showed how close he was with s, and was quite  comedic. At least that broke the awkwardness. Hyuk's comment did dispel the awkward atmosphere between Taekwoon and me after the 'incident.'

We went through the dance a few more times without any significant mistakes. We rested a few minutes because the camera and lighting had to be readjusted for the next scene.

I was sitting next to Taekwoon on a bench in the practice room, but I didn't even get to talk to him. I got tounge-tie as soon as I saw his face up-close and still. He was on his phone too, and that mae me feel like he was even less approachable than before.

It took al I could to keep my breathing under control. I had to take in that I was sitting with my bias, the guy I actually dreamed of marrying. He was there in the flesh and the only sort of contact that the two of us had was related to work.

"So how's training going for you?" Hyuk asked me. He was sitting on the floor talking with Taeyeon at first.

"It's going pretty well. We've put together the intro dance and our debut track. But it's hard to control everyone's dieting." I looked at Taeyeon in particular, she looked away, acting like she was totally innocent. "Some of our members do not understand we have a dairy ban in our dorm."

"No dairy? That is inhumane! How can someone live without ice cream? Or yogurt? Or chocolate?" He seemed astounded. "I thought they only banned ramen and fast-food for girl groups."

"Well our leader-nim can't have any milk so the company decided that was a good excuse to cut out all dairy for the rest of us." I looked at Taeyeon,

"And who's smoothie did I drink thinking it was one of our regular protein shakes?" Taeyeon had brought home a chocolate smoothie before and I drank it thinking that one of the members had made a protein shake.

It wasn't a protein shake.

And I coudn't go to practice that day.

"Last four. You guys are up." One of the staff called us over, for some reason, the other 8 came to sit right behind the cameras to watch us.

<><><><> Nothing else is needed but just us two right now <><><><>

Leo's POV

I was ready to walk out.

Apparently the others had gotten a script that instructed them to cheer whenever the camera panned to the two of us dancing Now, and not when Hyuk and the other girl were dancing Troublemaker. The first time, it started out as semi-quiet cheering, but the fourth time the camera switched to us, they cheered so loud I lost concentration and accidently grabbed In-Young's chest.

"Sorry" I quietly muttered, but we couldn't stop dancing, we were already this far into it. She didn't say anything and just continued dancing without any change in expression.

I was relieved that she was professional and didn't even show any signs of my mistake.

But of course Ken had to comment.

" rating!" Everyone cracked up, I saw In-Young smiled a little too.

The music finally stopped while the camera was on us, giving us the que to say our script.

"Hello everyone, this has been another episode of VIXXTV. I am here today with-" I started us off, carefully looking at both the script behind the camera every few words to make sure I was saying the right words to the lens.

"Emma Choi! Hello everyone, it's been a while right?" She continued the discussion in English. "This is just a preview of what's to come in a few weeks," The cue card flipped, signaling me to talk again.

"Vixx will be the tutors of 6 trainees who will be debuting in November." That was the end of my part and I was about to walk off, but the camera followed me and saw Hakyeon push me back to my spot,

"Look's like someone is ready to go home." In-Young adlibed. When I was back in my spot, she looked back and smiled at the camera.

"The first episode of Idol-tutor, or Idol-hakwon will be airing on the last Monday of January at 8pm on Mnet. Go to Mnet.com for more information. See ya guys later!"  She smiled and waved bye at the camera until the director shouted cut.

She has a nice smile, it went through my mind before I realized what I actually said.

<><><><> Dance to the left to the right, you make me feel alive (alive) <><><><>

Leo's POV

"Do I really have to go?" Hyuk asked Hakyeon, I didn't want to go either but stayed silent, too tired to argue after we were already getting dressed.

"Yes, now figure out what you're going to get her." He told the maknae, I still had no idea what I was going to get In-Young.

Today we were going to Gosok Terminal to shop in the underground shopping district. Normally they planned to film us getting the presents, but decided against it when the figured that the area might become dangerous depending on how many fans followed us. It was midday Wednesday so hopefully there wouldn't be that many people shopping.

We were getting presents to "motivate" our partners. We had gotten lists of what our partners liked, it was supposedly for them to introduce themselves through the things they liked. Hakyeon had told me that Yuna had written down that she liked pink, hair-accessories, and pretty brushees. He had it easy.

In-Young had only written down extrememly random things-

German Shepards

Great Pyrenees

Iced Americano

Food (no sweets, kimchi, or red fruit please)

I wasn't exactly what the first two were, and the last two were pretty much the same thing.

It wasn't like I could ask the others for help, they were still teasing me about the dance filming from Monday. Hakyeon said that In-Young was very opened minded and didn't think badly of me. They texted each other on occasion, he sometimes gave her advice in leading the members since she wasn't completely sure what her responsibilites were. I read his phone every once in awhile when I was bored and stumbled upon their messages. It seemed like Hakyeon was pretty close with her.

"What are you getting Emma-noona?" Hyuk asked me in the van. I didn't answer, acting like I didn't hear him because of my headphones.

"Hyung. Hyung. Hyung." Someone kept poking me in the arm till I turned around with a jerk and twisted the arm that was annoying me.

"Ouch-ouch-ouch, I'll stop if you tell me what you're getting Emma-noona." I just twisted his arm harder. "Hyung!" I let go when I saw the manager looking at me from the rearview mirror, but still didn't answer the maknae's question.

"Leave him alone Hyuk, I bet he doesn't even know," Jaehwan whispered, thinking I couldn't hear him. I reached back and smacked his leg without a sure idea if it was him or Hyuk I hit.

Luckily I got both.

"Ouch!"

"Hyung!"

We arrived at Gosok and decided to split into groups of three so that we would attract less attention. Of course we were wearing disguises but that didn't mean we wouldn't attract attention as 6 taller than average guys in Seoul, and especially with how loud Ravi and Jaehwan were.

I was with Hyuk and Jaehwan, just because Hakyeon didn't want the two loudest ones together, and Hyuk wanted to see what I would get his noona.

"What's a German Shepard?" I asked Jaehwan. He didn't know so I asked Hyuk.

"It's a type of dog, it's really big." He typed it into my phone for me to look up, it still didn't help me much. I had never seen one of those in Korea before, and it wasn't like I could go to Germany in time for tonight's first filming.

He looked up the second one for me too and Great Pyrenees was another dog.

At least she's a dog person, that means she can't be too bad.

<><><><> I've waited so long for this, now hold my hand <><><><>