Secret Night

Slave to a Doll

 

<><><><> I'm drunk off your hazy eyes and scent <><><><>

Leo’s POV

“Woah, you have taste hyung! Who would’ve thought?” Hyuk asked me as I came up with my purchase. It was in a clear wrapping, I wasn’t sure what her favorite style was but I figured an article of jewlery was best, there was no way I’d be able together a Great Pyranese or whatever giant dog she liked.

“She’ll like it,” Hakyeon told me, reading my thoughts and worries. “It’s definetely In-Young’s style.” I nodded to him, wanting to leave as soon as possible. After a quick glance at all the members, my present was by far the smallest thing, maybe I’ll go shopping again before filming and get something else too.

“Wonshik, did you seriously by that for Ji-Young?” Jaehwan pointed to the bag in Ravi’s left hand, “And why did you buy two of the same one?” Ravi was carrying two cell phone charms with heart designs, and they were definetely the same product.

“I wanted to give one to my mom, nothing wrong with that, right? And besides, the main gift is the teddy bear slippers” He answered, easily brushing off Jaehwan’s question, but I gave Hakyeon a look.

There was a hidden meaning behind the charm, there’s no way that our rapper would by such a sappy gift for just any girl that he was working with. Hakyeon nodded at me, he was thinking what I thought too.

“Thanks to all you guys, I look totally lame,” We all looked at Hong-Bin, he was holding a makeup set.

“Nina is the face though, I bet she cares about her skin the most. You didn’t do that badly.” Hakyeonreassured him. Even though Hong-bin’s present screamed pink and white and makeup.

“Well she said she wanted lose her dark circles get glossier hair, I didn’t know what else to get her.” He saidhelplessly, looking at the box in despair. Sure it did seem a little impersonal compared to the rest of us that got trinkets, but he got what his trainee wanted so there was nothing to be ashamed about.

“You did fine, I know Nina will like it.” Hakyeon took over his leaderly role again and reassured another member.

<><><><> She captivates me (Shocker), Embrace my body (Shocker sho shocker), She opened my eyes <><><><>

In-Young’s POV

Practice was grueling today, especially since I had only had a protein shake for breakfast, not wanting to be bloated for filming later today. The rest of the girls looked pretty bad too, they were also restricting their calories for the sake of looking good for the camera.

“Let’s go over it again and thena 5 minute break.” Our choreographer told us.

“Come on girls, let’s make this perfect.” I told the team, trying to keep my voice upbeat despite the growl in my stomach. “You did a great job on the 1st chorus Nina, keep it going.” Our maknae looked exhausted. “Yuna, Yeo-Na, keep your arms straight as possible the last 64 beats, you’re both together, but not together with the other 4 of us and it starts to show when we’re more tired.”

The choreographer nodded at my comments and started the music again.

We ended the practice well, with no noticeable mistakes from any of the members, and the managers let us walk to the cafeteria to grab a late lunch. Even if I was starving, I had to set an example for the girls so I passed up the rice, soup, and chicken that was available for only a small bowl of soup, apple, and banana. The other members grabbed similar portioned meals, with half of the members choosing a small plain salad. Nina must of been feeling picky today because she went with only 1 sweet potato and green tea.

When the managers had temporarily walked away toanswer phone calls, I quickly told the members,

“Don’t worry, after filming we can go to the subway station and get hoddeok on the way home.” They all cheered up at that and dug into their food, Taeyeon especially seemed hungry but happy at the news of a real dinner.

“Hello again,” A voice came behind my back, the three of us seated facing away from the enterance turned to see 3 members of VIXX coming and sitting at the adjacent table.

Quickly the 6 of us stood and gave a quick bow ingreeting to the sunbae’s.

“Really, you guys don’t have to dothat, we’ve known each other forever,” Hakyeon told us. He, Ravi and Hyuk were together, I had the feeling the three of them were ditching something fora snack.

“Where’s the rest of your team?” I asked the leader, he grinned.

“They’re at the gym right now, the Idol Championships are in a month so they’re trying to train and not look like a fool of themselves this year.” I frowned,

“Then why are you guys not training with them?”

“They lost in rock paper scissors so we were the ones that get to get drinks from the cafe.” Hyuk grinned, happy at his victory and break from working out.

“You guys don’t seem to be that tired,” Yeo-Na pointed out. Here the 6 of us had dishelved hair and somewhat of a prominent BO from sweating for the last 4 hours, while the three of them barely hada wrinkle on their brand name workout clothes. Ravi even still had perfect hair and Hyuk’s didn’t look bad.

“We’ve only been working out for 10 minutes, we just got back froma recording.” I rolled my eyes at the smug leader, getting a treat after 10 minutes of workout. I can’t remember the last time I had a break in under 30 minutes of the start of a workout session.

“You think we’re bad, Seo In-Guk fakes a sick day almost one a week from his workout sessions and the company doesn’t make him make the sessions up.” Hakyeon tried to push blame onto our sunbae, but that wasn’t gonna role with 6 tired trainees.

“Yeah yeah, thanks but we need to eat in peace, afternoon lessons start in an hour for all of us and I want the girls to be able to take a nap.” I got up and shooed the 3 boys away, but still being able to notice that Ji-Young and Ravi winked at each other, I would have to talk to her about that.

<><><><> Girl, you're beatiful my lady, a bright new world <><><><>

Leo’s POV

“Let’s get this straight, not only did you forget to get us drinks but you also didn’t get any for yourself? What is the point in having a leader if he can’t remember anything inthe span of 5 minutes?” Jaehwan looked ready to throw his dumbell at Hakyeon, and I was kind of excited to see that happen, I was loking forward to a bottle of water.

“Ayyy, we can still get one from the vending machine down the hall, what was your favorite flavor?” The leader tried to poke at Jaehwan until he smiled, but annoyance was all that came out of the tired vocal.

“I’m over it, just get me some water please.” He went back to the mirror, not giving the three idiots a second glance.

“Hong-Bin, your turn.” I got off the weight machine and waited for him to finish then moved on to the chestpress.

“But the girls hyung!” Hyuk came up to me, being distracting while I was trying to focus. “They looked exhausted and barely ate anything, In-Young was eating 2 pieces of fruit and a cup of broth!” I looked at him, not wanting to hear exaggerations. “No, I’m serious! She’s easily as tall as HakYeon and her meal consisted of fruit and soup without rice.”

I looked ahead again, focusing of the machine, but his words did worry me. In-Young was considerably tall and slim, I could easily wrap my entire hand around oneof her upper arms, and whenI had tohug her forthe dance, I felt like I was able to completely wrap around her small frame, it didn’t neccesarily feel like a healthy thing to be able to do.

“Hey, let’s get them some Chinese carry out today after the recording! If it’s from a sunbae, there’s no way their managers will refuse infront of MBC staff.” Hyuk reasoned.

“Why not, those girls have been working hard for the last half year for this opportunity.” Wonshik agreed, and it was settled without me saying a single word.

<><><><> Two will become one, filled with secrets, you and I<><><><>