Baby 7

It's Our Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner was warming as usual, until the topic of your father came in. You silently placed your silverware down and didn't dare to look back up. Biting your lip, you didn't know what to say. 5 months. You haven't talked to your father for 5 months. He abandoned you for some girl, that was your new step mom. You your lips and looked up at them, suppressing your tears from falling. 

"Your father called us," Mr. Wu said softly, while looking at you. 

Kris turned to see you trying to hold in your tears. He knew how strong you were, but never like this. He wanted to reach out for your hand, but he thought it would be weird. Lena looked at his brother and motioned him to do something. He should be comforting you, his wife. Out of nowhere he grabbed your hand, while you stared at your intertwined hands. 

Mrs, Wu and Lena both squealed to each other, as Mr. Wu glared at his wife and daughter to be quiet. 

"He wanted to meet with you and Kris tomorrow for breakfast." 

 

After dinner, the Wu's wanted you and Kris to sleep over, since they haven't seen you in a long time. You wee now wearing a pair of Lena's sleeping shorts and Kris's white t-shirt. He came out of his shower and rubbed his hair dry, looking up to see you laying down on the bed, while reading a book. He stared at your figure, when was the last time he checked you out. Before you were pregnant, where the both of you slept in one house together. He leaned on the wall and stared at you. Your long milky white smooth legs and long hair, plus your baby bump made you look beautiful in his eyes. You still look beautiful no matter pregnant or not.

You felt a pair of eyes staring at you, as you turned from the book in your hands to the person at the wall. You raised an eyebrow, shaking your head while going back to your book. "You're gonna get sick if your hair is that wet." you said out of nowhere, catching him off guard.

He liked it when you were concerned about him. It made him feel good and special in the inside. He stood up straight and walked on over to you, where he took the book out of your hand and handed you the towel. You blinked at the towel and then at the back of Kris's figure. "You do it then."

With a sigh, you sat up and started drying his hair, where he now directly was facing you. Your head was tilted a little to the right, as you dried Kris's brown hair. You really didn't care, you were tired and this was a long day. Kris chuckled when he saw how tired you looked, but it was cute to him. He smiled a bit, when you looked at him like he was an idiot.

"You know, you won't be alone tomorrow. You have me," h said out of nowhere, as you stopped and looked at him. Your heart stopped beating and somehow started accelerarting. Kris looked straight at your gorgeous face and those big brown eyes. "Your father won't get to you, since I'm here. I'm your protector. That's what happened when I got your pregnant and the decision was made." Your face said nothing. You just blinked and looked at him with no expression. "Why aren't you saying anything?" he looked at you concerned, as you turned away and covered Kris's face with the towel. 

"Yah!" he shouted, as he saw you getting ready for bed.

"Go to sleep," you commanded him, as he let out a sigh. Well, that was a nice to talk about your father. It was a touchy subject to you and he knew it. He just wanted to know why. He doesn't know anything about you except for the death of your mother and brother. This time for sure he will know more about you. He won't stop.

Kris looked at you and then at the baby bump in front of him. He reached his hands out and held his ears to the stomach. When you felt his hands, you immedaitely turned to him and saw what he was doing. You were about to yell at him, but stopped.

"Hey, wo de nan er zi (my son), please don't stress your mama out. I'm trying my best to help her, but she's blocking me out. You know, baba is here. I won't let anything happen to the both of you. I promise," you then felt lips planted on your stomach, as Kris went to his side of the bed and laid down.

You softened at what he did and stared at him, as he fell asleep. You hated how he could be sweet and so kind that you couldn't hate him. You wanted to hate him, but you just can't. The undeniably feeling was coming back and you weren't ready for it.

"Good night," he said, interrupting your thoughts, as he faced you. He closed the light and laid down in bed. Within minutes, you could hear his little snores through the dark.

You knew that he was trying so hard to be close to you, but that was determined a long time ago. You and Kris can't be together, even if he tried. He ruined that chance so many times that you gave up on him and broke your heart. You clenched onto the blanket over you, as you faced Kris. "You know, even though I'm supposed to hate you. I just can't. You didn't wait for me when I thought you were, so I'm sorry, Yi Fan."

Yi Fan was only used when it was serious. Kris hated that name, but when you call his name it's beautiful. It sounds like music, ringing through his ears. You kissed his forehead and closed your eyes, as you fell asleep.

 

The next day, you woke up to see someone in front of you, who was all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter