Baby 15

It's Our Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris told you to breath in and out, as you held his hand. He was literally speeding throughout the streelights and would honk against the citizens crossing the streets. You didn't care about what he was doing, you were in so much pain and you were also excited. Your son was going to come soon; you were going to see your son's face soon. That was all you cared about. You listened to what Kris said adn breathed 'in and out', making weird breathing problems. On the other hand, Kris was worried and nervous as heck. What if he didn't make it to the hospital? What if gas ran out? What IF YOU HAD TO GIVE BIRTH IN THE CAR? He was no prepared at all for this, but he just kept going straight to the hospital. 

When Kris pulled over to the emergency side of the hospital, he got out immediately and helped you into the hospital. Walking up to the register, the nurse looked at you and then at Kris. "We need a room, NOW! My wife is about to give birth," he wanted to shout at the nurse, who just grabbed a clipboard of papers for you and Kris to sign. He grabbed it and threw it aside. 

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M KRIS WU! I CAN SUE THIS HOSPITAL FOR NOT HANDLING MY SON'S BIRTH!" that was loud enough for everyone to start moving towards you. A  male nurse came and grabbed a wheelchair, making you sit down. Kris walked bsides you, as you squeezed his hand. 

"Are they coming?" you asked and Kris nodded. 

The others were all excited when Kris called them. Kris could hear them fall out of bed and some scream, especially Yuna. She and Lay came immediately after you were admitted into the delivery room. She was excited yet nervous at the same time, and Lay had to calm you down. He held her hand enough for her to smile at him, softly. Then her gaze went to Kris, who was staring at the ground with no expression. *I would be worried too* 

Soon, all the others were outside waiting with Kris. Yuna was called to go in, since you told them too. You didn't want either Kris or LuHan to be in the room, it would be unfair to each other. LuHan was nervous and so was Kris, they looked at each other and let out a small smile. I guess this was the time to make amends to each other. LuHan and Kris both stood up and walked to a private corner away from the others. The others just stared curiously at each other. Lets just hope they don't murder each other. 

"Well, I guess we should really talk to each other like brothers now," Kris started the conversation and LuHan smiled. "Alrighty, Kris. I knew you were going to break sooner or later," LuHan chuckled enough for Kris to shake his head at this fool. Still a jokester. 

"I just wanna thank you for Kira and everything. Just take care of her well," Kris said with such a heartbroken voice, enough for LuHan to sigh. Kris has never felt so much pain before, guilt and a broken heart. "I regret so much and I never got the chance to do so much with her. I believe you and Kira were fated to be." 

LuHan shook his head and placed a hand on his shoulder. "No Kris, you shouldn't regret anything. You just have to change yourself for the better. She's having your child and you should be lucky. She's a sweet and adorable girl, who is very soft in the middle. I was so jealous when you had her by your side, but don't be upset with something like this. Kira is giving birth to your son and we should be glad that something like this is over. Brothers?" Kris looked at LuHan and nodded. "Brothers." They both embraced each other and laughed it, before walking back to the crew. 

MEANWHILE, you were inside the room holding Yuna's hand. She loved how you chose right away for you and your son. She was worried by the look on your face, you looked extremely in pain and so exhausted. The doctor nodded at the nurse and then looked at you. "Ms. Kira, we need you to push on the count of 10." You nodded, as you could hear them start counting. Yuna bit her lip and said support

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter