#Sequel!

Mysterious Dancer

You searched for Hoya in the entire school. Nobody had seen him; everyone you asked for him just looked at you like you would have gone crazy.

After one hour of searching, you gave up and decided to go home. You tried to concentrate on your daily life but Hoya was always in your mind. The feeling of his kiss was captured in your brain and every time you thought about it, it was like you could feel him again. He was always there, even in your dream at night.

At the next day, you were like a hyperactive squirrel at school. You couldn´t wait until the class ended, because you wanted to go to the sports hall again. As soon as the bell rang, you rushed out of the room and ran right there. With much anticipation you walked in, but your hope was for nothing.

He wasn´t there. The hall was empty and no music was playing. You got frustrated but you didn´t gave up.

Every day you looked for him but he didn´t came back. Somehow you missed him with all your heart, even though you didn´t knew anything about him except his name.

After two more weeks, you were about to give up and tried to think that everything was just your imagination or a dream but then, something really strange happened. In the middle of English classes, you were bored like always, the words on the board suddenly seemed to move. You narrowed your eyes and wondered if you really got crazy now. For a moment you looked away because you felt dizzy and looked at the others. They all listened to the teacher who was still talking in front of the students but all of them looked normal. Nobody seemed to notice the glowing and moving words. Just you saw it.

When you looked at the board again, they had stopped moving and only a few words glowed and formed a sentence.

Come to the gym. At 4 o´clock. I´ll be there. – Hoya

You read the sentence again and again but nothing changed. The words still build the same for you. Quickly you rubbed your eyes and blinked a few times, and then you looked at the board again. This time, the words had disappeared and the normal English stood there. “Hey! Are you listening?”, the teacher suddenly shouted and you jumped up from your seat.

Y-yes…I´m sorry…”, you mumbled and tried to concentrate on the lesson again.

Then, finally school had ended and you were able to go to the gym. You arrived just in time and couldn´t believe your eyes when you saw him really standing there in the middle of the hall.

You slowly walked up to him and he raised his hand to over your cheek. His hand was cold but you didn´t care because you dived in his beautiful brown eyes.

I´m sorry that I left you for such a long time…”, he whispered. You just shook your head slightly.

It´s okay…”, you answered then. A little smile appeared on his face and he grabbed your hand.

I think I have to explain you this, right?”, he said then. You nodded without thinking. He walked with you to one of the little benches that stood around and told you to sit down. You did what he said and listened to him while he told you what he was and where he really lived.

First of all….do you believe in different worlds? You know…that beside this world another one exists?”, he asked.

You thought about this for a moment. Normally you would have answered ‘No’ but when you thought about all the strange things around Hoya you changed your mind and nodded instead. Another little smile appeared on his face before he talked along.

Good. Because I´m not from this world. Whenever humans imagine something…it becomes reality. In another world. And I come from this world. You imagined me a long time ago. Do you remember?”, he asked.

You blinked a few times until you realized what he just said. Then, you finally remembered. Yes, a long time ago, maybe two years or more, you imagined the man of your dreams. He looked just like Hoya did and he was a really good dancer because you loved it to dance. Then, you nodded again.

Well…then you should know who I am. My name is Lee Howon. The man of your dreams.”, he explained. You bite down on your lower lip, not sure what to answer.

But… why are you here? How is it possible that you came from this world to mine?”, you asked confused. Hoya just giggled and sat beside you. He was really charming, just like you imagined him.

That´s really strange, even for me. I don´t know why but when I´m dancing, I can go into this world. It´s like a connection. As long as I dance I can come here, but when I stop, I begin disappearing.”, he said.

Your eyes widened at this statement and you immediately looked at him. He was right; his right hand already started disappearing. It looked like he would fall into dust. You grabbed his other arm and tried to hold him what just made him laugh.

Sorry but I can´t stay here forever. I have to go again…in a few minutes…”, his voice suddenly sounded sad and you felt sad too. You didn´t want him to disappear again.

How can I stop it?!”, you asked desperate. He looked at you with his wonderful eyes and shook his head.

You can´t stop it.”, he whispered and pressed a kiss on your cheek. You felt the tears forming in your eyes and tried to hold his hands, which were slowly disappearing.

No…no, no, NO!! I don´t want you to disappear! Please stay here with me!”, you pleaded and now the tears were falling down.

Hoya tried to wipe them away but only his thumb was left so he used this.

Don´t cry, okay? I´ll come back. Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and the days after this day. I´ll come back to you every day, always a bit longer than the day before and maybe, someday I will be able to stay my whole life with you. But this day is not today. Goodbye my love…”, he only whispered the last sentence and kissed you.

You replied his kiss as good as possible but then, he disappeared again. Like he did it two weeks ago and the only thing that was left for you was the feeling of his lips on yours.

…maybe, someday I will be able to stay my whole life with you.

________________________________________________________________________________________

So, finally here is the sequel you waited for ^^ i hope you like it :)

- Panda