Mysterious Dancer

Mysterious Dancer

Since your first day at this new school you had fallen for this one boy, the one who always danced alone in the sports hall.

You met him because you searched for a teacher and suddenly found yourself in the hall again.

And there he was, dancing. He looked like a god on earth. His moves were fast but beautiful. Since this day you always watched him dancing. You didn´t knew if he ever noticed that you were there because he never looked up or stopped. From some friends, you found out that his name was Hoya. You never saw him in any classes or during the breaks. He never appeared in any room at school, just in the sports hall.

First you wondered if he could be something like a ghost but since your friends had seen him too, you knew that he was real.

Even on this day, you looked after him when classes were done. It was like ever, he danced on the same place but something was different. Usually he danced to music that made a good feeling, but today, he danced to a sad love song. His moves were still the same, elegant and beautiful. You watched him for nearly half an hour when he suddenly stopped. His head slowly turned to your direction and then, he suddenly looked straight in your eyes.

What are you doing here?”, he asked.

You saw that a tear were running down his cheek.

U-uhm.. I-I just…”, you were so shocked that you forgott how to speak.

He slowly made his way up to you and looked at you with a serious face. You felt that you were blushing and tried to look to the ground but he held your head up with two fingers. Now, you had to reply his gaze and for the first time you realized what pretty brown eyes he had.

Sshh…”, he said then.

I know that you watched me every day…

You still wasn´t able to think so you just stared back at him and tried to breath. Then his face slowly came nearer to yours. You felt much butterflys in your tummy and realized that your hands were shaking.

I heard that you like me…”, he wispered into your ear.

The next thing you saw were his closed eyes in front of yours. You didn´t know what to do so you just closed yours too.

And then, you felt his soft lips on yours. It was just a short little kiss but you felt the love in it. You wanted to kiss him back but somehow he wasn´t there anymore. The feeling of his lips was still there but when you opened your eyes, you saw that he had disappered. Where did he go?