Asking Out For A Date

Triple Date

'Fany ! You will be late for school ! Wake up will you !' Fany's mom has been waking her up since just now . Fany finally woke up and search for her watch . 'Oh god ! I'm gonna be late for school again !' she said after seeing her watch . In school , after class 'You are late for school again Fany,' said Tae . 'Hehe , sorry but luckily Mrs Jess came in late ,pheww,' said Fany . 'Hey , that's your luck . Mrs Jess never comes in late ,' said Yul . Suddenly , Tao , Chan and Hyun walk pass them , coolly . They are really popular in the school , for their looks . 'Aren't they so hot ,' said Tae watching them . Fany , Yul and Tae was also popular for their pretty looks in the school but was scared to approach the three boys . 'Tae was so pretty just now ,' Hyun thought . Hyun actually like Tae , Chan like Yul and Tao like Fany . In fact , they like each other but they do not know that . Hyo , Yoon and Youn are known for their badness . They really hate Fany , Yul and Tae and trying their best to get rid of them . Hyo , Yoon and Youn like Hyun , Tao and Chan respectively but they know that HyunTaoChan have some feelings for FanyYulTae and so they don't like them and try to get rid of them . FanyYulTae was the good one and just ignore what HyoYoonYoun did to them . HyoYoonYoun then went to FanyYulTae . 'Oh my god . Your damn hair is so old school ,' said Hyo while holding Tae's beautiful hair . HyunTaoChan then came and Hyun ask to let go of her hair . 'I don't think so , your hair is the one which is old school ,' said Hyun to Hyo . 'Don't you dare disturb FanyYulTae , losers ,' said Tao . 'What else ? Go away !' said Chan . HyoYoonYoun then ran away . 'We'll be back and you'll feel sorry for this ,'said Yoon looking at them . 'Thanks . You guys look very cool ,' said Tae looking at Hyun . 'It's ok . Do you wanna go out with us tonight ? I mean you know three and three .. Date,' said Tao , whispering the last word . 'Sure !' said Yul . 'Meet us outside school at seven ,' said Chan . 'OH MAH GAWD . This isn't a dream right ? Pinch me ,'said Fany after they left . After pinching Fany ,' Ouch , oh my god , I just can't belive they ask for a night out . I'm so gonna go ,'said Fany . 'Yeah so are we ,' said Yul and Tae .