The Date

Triple Date

~That night , behind the bushes , outside school~

'Ya ! Are you sure that they are going out together ? I don't think it will be like that so fast ,'said Hyo . 'Nae . I'm sure , besides I even overheard their conversation just now,'said Yoon . 'If they never come in the next 5 minutes , we are gonna kick your Yoon ,' said Youn . 'Ya , keep quiet . They are here already ,' said Yoon . 'Heyya , do you wanna go out together or you know pair up ?' ask Tao . 'I wanna pair up , call ?'said Hyun . 'Call ,' said FanyYulTae . They were then pair up as Hyun and Tae , Tao and Fany and Chan and Yul . 'Etteoke ? I think we should split up . I will follow Tao and Fany , Hyo , you follow Hyun and Tae and Youn , you follow Yul and Chan ,'said Yoon . 'Pali . They went already ,' said Hyo . The three pairs decided to go to the Ammusement Park .


~ At the Ammusement Park~

'Let's go play first and then eat . That will be much better ,' said Tao . Everybody then agree . The three pair then split up and went to play as a couple . HyoYoonYoun also split up and follow each of the couple , respectively , carefully . 'Tao , I want that teddy bear ,'said Fany . 'Araseo , I'll win it for you ,'said Tao . He then play the game and won the teddy bear . 'Gomawo ,' said Fany and then she gave a kiss on his cheek . The couple then went on , playing games while Tao puts his arm around Fany . She likes it . But one person does not like it , Yoon . She has been watching them really closely and all she do is stomp the floor angrily .


Hyun and Tae are getting along very well . Hyun even won a game and gave the prize to Tae . It's a teddy bear , medium-sized , well , more smaller than Fanys' though . Hyun then put his arm around Tae . Tae then give a peck on his cheek . Hyo was feeling really angry , until she snap a pencil she has been holding . As for Chan and Yul , they have been holding hands since just now and Yul receive a teddy bear from Chan . Youn who has been watching them felt really angry . The three couples then finally meet up infront of the roller coaster . 'Let's ride on this roller coaster and then we can go and eat ,' said Chan excitedly . 'I don't think this is a good idea . How about we just go and eat ?' said Fany scaredly . 'Waeyo ? You can't miss the roller coaster when you are at the Ammusement Park ,' said Tae excitedly . They then went to ride on it . Fany was forced to come along . They then sat beside their couple . HyoYoonYoun didn't ride on it because they miss it . 'I'm scared ,' said Fany shaking . 'Don't be scared , just hold onto my hand ,' said Tao and they hold hands . Fany then smile . The roller coaster ride then start . Fany was really scared as the roller coaster was going so fast so Tao hug her so she will not be scared . After it ends , Tao hugged Fany tightly since she is still scared and was shaking . Yul saw them hugging and then said ,'Aww , I know I should have been scared so I can receive a hug . 'Haha , come here girl , I'll give you a hug ,' said Chan and then he hug her . Tae then look at Hyun and they both also hug . HyoYoonYoun saw the three couple hugging and was very jealous , angry and upset . The three couple then always hang out at school and they always go out together . So now , everybody in school know they are together as a couple and they are also jealous but feel happy for them at the same time .