Chapter 6-First Date

By My Side

Kyungsoo's POVs

​"Hyung buy me those.."Sehun point to the fish cake across the street.

"Bwoh?"Suho tucked into his pocket to find any bill and held out 7000won to Sehun. 
 
"Kamowo!"Sehun said and crossed the street. 
 
I sighed and sit on the bench looking at Sehun eating the fish cake. 
 
"You don't want to eat some too?"Suho asked sitting next to me and I shook my head. 
 
"What's up with you? You don't look well..."Suho said and I sighed deeply. 
 
"Nothing.. I'm going to apartment first."I said and Suho nodded with concern face. 
 
I walked to my building and got to my apartment. I pressed the card and get in. 
 
"Kyungsoo-ah do I look okay?"Chanyeol asked me while checking his reflection. 
 
"Going somewhere?"I asked him like I didn't know anything. 
 
"Yeah a date..."Chanyeol said as he squeeze into his hair. 
 
"Bwoh? You go on a date? With who?"Kai asked as he holding his ramen from the kitchen. 
 
"Jieunnie!"Chanyeol smiled and Kai mouth widened. 
 
 
I rolled my eyes and walk to my room. I laid on my bed lazily and try to nap but couldn't. What if Chanyeol gonna do something to her. What if he hold her hand? What if he hug her? What if he ki- I struggled on my bed like a crazy person. "ASh!"I sat up and threw my pillow. 
"Kyungsoo, what's with you huh?"Kris walked into the room. 
I laid back on my bed and turn to opposite side from him.
"You like Jieun don't you?"He asked. 
"Aniyo."I grumbled and he just chuckled. 
"I know you're lying you idiot!"He threw pillow at me. 
"Yah! I'm already in a bad mood stop bother me!"I yelled and he flinch.
"Arrasso!"He said and put his headphone on and listen to music. 
Do I really like her? I thought to myself... 
 
........
Jieun's POVs
 
What to wear?! 
I wander around my closet.. All I could find was simple and casual outfit. I texted to Chanyeol to ask him what kind of date are we going so I could dress up. 
 
'Chanyeol-shi what kind of outfit should I wear?' 
I send it to him. 
As I waiting for him I decided to dry my hair since it wet from showering. After dry it then I heard the bell rang. 
"! It couldn't be Chanyeol right?"I cursed and walked to the door actually there's a delivery. 
"Ms.Lee Jieun right?"he asked and I said yes. 
 
"Oh here's a package from Mr.Park Chanyeol."he handed me a box and thanks him. 
 
I closed the door and hold the box. 
"What is this?"I sit on my bed and put it on my lap. 
There's a letter. 
'Hope you like it! :)' 
I smiled and open the box. 
It was a faint purple top with white skater skirt and a pair of pink high heels. 
It was so pretty but I never wear this kind of outfit before. I'm quiet boyish don't judge me...
I put those down of my bed and go through my hair. 
I straighten it since my hair was alittle bit wavy and I put some make up. I don't want to put on too much make up. I'm not used to it. After that I tried on the dress. It's fit very well. I put on my heels and it's also fit well.  How did he pick out very well? Now I'm ready... I should wait for him outside. 
I texted him. 
'Meet me at the bus station. I'll be there.' 
After send it I'm ready. I grabbed my purse,my oversize cardigan and look into my reflection one more time before leaving. 
I don't know why but I feel so nervous. What the hell with me? 
As on my way I feel people was looking at me. Was something wrong with me? As I got there and Chanyeol was waiting he didn't notice me. 
"BOOO!"I scared him and he startled a little. 
"Boya?!"He chuckled. 
"Are you waiting so long?"I asked him and he shook his head. 
"I just arrived too."he smiled. 
"So where are we gonna go now?"I asked him as we got into the bus. 
"I want to took you to dinner somewhere.."He said and I agreed. 
As I'm sitting next to him it was awkward silence.
"You looks so beautiful by the way."He said and I widened my eyes looking at him.
"HAHA funny joke Chanyeol-sshi."I laughed and he pouted at me. 
"I'm not even kidding!"He said as nudge me. 
"I'm just kidding. Thanks though."I smiled and he grinned. 
We finally arrived there and Chanyeol walked me to a restaurant. 
It's not that fancy and not that bad. 
It was a cozy Italian restaurant. 
"Do you like Italian food?"he asked. 
 
"Yeah I do but I haven't eat much."I said as he opened the door for me. 
 
"Great now you can eat as much as you want."
 
"Jinjja!!?"I exclaimed and he nodded smiling. 
 
"Komawo Chanyeol-sshi."I thanked him and he just chuckled. 
 
I might be a little crazy when it's come to food. I haven't eat much lately but if I got to eat once I eat like crazy. Trust me nobody won't get crazy when it's come to food.. Or it just me? I don't know. I hope Chanyeol won't mind my boyish altitude. 
Chanyeol took out at chair for me to sit and go sit across me. The waitress placed the menu infringing both of us.
I take the menu and look through the food. 
"May I have a cobanara spaghetti please and blue Hawaii drink."I ordered as the waitress note. 
 
"I'll have lasagna and lemonade."Chanyeol ordered. 
 
"Can you wait for 20 minutes our food will be finished."the waitress said and walk off. 
 
"So Jieun tell me about yourself.."Chanyeol looked at me and blink my eyes like hundred of time.
 
"Uh about me.. I'm a little boyish to be honest but that doesn't mean I'm a lesbian. It just that I don't get used to something girly."I said awkwardly and drink my water.
"You are cute though."he chuckled and I almost choke the water I drink.
"Thanks..."I smiled realllllly awkward.
"Actually you are the first date I ever went on."I coughed.
"Wow really? You are so beautiful like how come anyone didn't ask you on a date?"he looked at me in disbelief.
"I think you are smart enough to know what 'Invisible' mean Chanyeol.. I'm so invisible to everyone..When you first saw me and talked to me and I was like Wow so you see me "I faked smile.
"No Jieun you are not invisible.. You are just too amazing that people feel ashame when they are talking to you.."Chanyeol smiled holding onto my hands.
"You don't understand Chanyeol.. But thanks for the concern Chanyeol..."I smiled and he smiled then our food had already came out.
We eat and talked a lot of random things..
 
______________________________________
Jongin's POV
 
"Hyung~ why are we doing this?"Tao pouted.
"Can you shut up for second please? They might see us!"I hushed him as I hide beind the tree sneaking at Chanyeol and Jieun eating in the resturant. 
"You like Jieun?"Tao said and I paused..
"Uhhh no.."I said awkwardly.
"But why are we doing this then?"Tao rolled his eyes.
"I want to know how's Chanyeol doing?"I lied.
"Okay whatever.. but can't I go home first?"he stomped his feet.
"Ash! Okay just go wherever you want to.."I said to him and he clapped his hand happily and walked away.
"Okay now I'm alone..."I mumbled to myself. As I turn to back Chanyeol and Jieun direction but all I see an empty seat.
 Where did they go?
"Ash this Tao ruin everything!"I said in fustration,
"Ruin what?"Someone said make me startled.
"J-jieun What are you doing here?"I asked her startledly.
"On a date with Chanyeol."she said and Chanyeol seem to nowhere to be seen.
"WHere is him?"I asked her curiously.
"I heard he had a emergency things to do."Jieun smiled. 
"Ahhh I see.."
"So what are you doing here?"She asked and I frozed.
"Uh uhmm exercise?"I lied again.
"Oh.. why don't we walked back home together."she suggested and i agreed.
"But can I go to Han River before I went home?"she said and I quickly nodded my head.
The resturant was not so far from Han River so we walked there.
We got there as I look in the dark sky there was stars everywhere.
"Wah so beautiful.."Jieun smiled as she looked into the sky like a little girl looked at her favorite doll. I smiled as I see her happy.
Her eyes was glitter along the stars. She looks like an angel as her pale skin slowly glow.
"Jongin-sshi?"Jieun waved at me.
"Oh sorry.."I said and Jieun giggled.
 
We become silence and then Jieun's phone start ringing.
"Oh give me a second.."Jieun said as she pick up her phone and I nodded. 
 I watched her as she talking on her. She looks really mad about something on her phone that I don't quiet get. As she finish talking on the phone. She just face-palm and look at me fake smiling.
"Is everything okay?"I asked concernly.
"It's my family problem. It's okay thank for your concern."she talked softly.
"Good it's okay.."
We've been there for a moment and it's time to go back home. We riding the bus back home. On our way back Jieun doesn't look that cheerful as before. I'm sure she's not okay.. She sit next to window looking outside.
We get off the bus and I walked her home. We got to the apartment and Jieun turn to me.
"Thanks for walking me home. Good night.."She smiled weakly and ready to walked into her apartment but I stopped her.
"Jieun, are you sure you are okay?"I looked deeply into her eyes and holding her wrist. She looked so broken.
"...no.."she looked at her shoes avoiding my eyes.
"I'm sorry I couldn't get to undertand you."I pulled her into my embrace. She started to sobbing quietly. I suddenly felt bad without any reasons. It's just broke my heart to see her crying.
"Jongin.."she whispered and pulled away."Thanks.."
"Thank for what?"I frowned.
"You said you don't understand me. But I think you're the only person that could get to know I feel even though I put a fake smile and thank for be here with me."she smiled while she still wiping her tears.
"No it's okay. I'm already very happy to be with you.."I ruffled her hair and she giggled.
"Now go home. The boys must've been worried."she said and I nodded.
"Good night!"I waved at her and she waved back and get into her apartment.
 
Well Lee Jieun to me she seems to some part special to me. I don't understnad what is it. I might not know her well but she's really somehow cheerful but sometime broken and lonely. This concern of me for her was still wonder why? Why is she so upset?
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
It's been so long! Where have I been!? APOLOGIZE
this story become more boring and more boring! I wish I could write new story about HunU. 
comment please for motivation to write more! thanks you!