Chapter 5 -He ask me

By My Side

I woke up and stretch my arm widely. I looked at my palm. Look like it's a lot better than before. I turn to my alarm clock I saw a note stick on it. 

 Good Morning..

Make sure to eat breakfast.

-Kai

I smiled and paste it back.

I go to take some shower and dress up for school. My hair looks so effortless. I got no time for that. I grabbed some cereal and milk. I finished and go downstair. 

I walked outside and the wind hit my face as I shivered.

"Hey.."Someone said that make me startled.

"Oh hey Kai."I smiled.

"Are your hand better now?"He asked and I nodded.

"Lot better. Thanks for asking and what are you doing here? Where's the boys?"I asked looking around.

"I let them go to school first and decided to walk you to school."he smiled.

"Aigoo you don't have to.."I said and he chuckled.

"What?"I wrinkled my eyebrows curiously of what he laughing about and he shake his head hold his laughter. 

"Bwoh tell me what is it?"I stomped my feet.

"You sound like ahjumma.."he laughed and ran away.

"Bwoh! Yah don't try to run away!"I tried to catch up with him.

 

.........................................................................................................................................

"Chanyeol-ah you made me dizzy! Can you stay still?"Kris said as he watching me walking around. 

"Have Jieun arrived yet hyung?"I asked Luhan as he shake his head.

"Ash this Jieun.. I go find her..."I said as I ran downstair.

I walked to the gate and then I finally see Kai walked in. I almost call him and Jieun ran in with a big smile on her face. I feel more relieved. She ran to Kai and headlock him. Wow they looked so close... I hold my chest and hide to avoid them from seeing me.

I hide behind the tree and peek through the tree. Jieun, am I fallen for you? I questioning myself as I watch Jieun walked into the school with Kai.

.............................................................................................................................................

"Kyungsoo-ah!"I heard someone called me and I turn around and saw Jieun walked in with Kai.

"Jieun where were you yesterday?"I asked her.

"She got inj-"Kai almost said something and Jieun cut him off.

"I'm sick so I need to go home."She smiled and I nodded then I saw her hand with bandage wrapped around her hand.

"What's happening to your hand?!"I take her hand.

"Uh I fell down last night.. It's okay."she said and went to her table.  She and Kai seem to murmured something at each other and I don't quiet get it. What's happening with these two? 

 

..............................................................…

Phew hope kyungsoo don't know about this.. Then I feel a kick under my chair and turn around. Kai eyed me a confusion face of why not telling Kyungsoo about it. I slipped my book and rip a page. 

I don't want anyone to feel horrible because of me. 

Only you and I knew about this. 

Promise me you won't tell them okay? 

After wrote it I fold it and pass it to him. He took it and read and he write something and throw at me. And it hit my head.. I glared at him then he just smile cheekily I just rolled my eyes and read the paper. 

Arraso :) 

And mouth him thank you and he nodded then I turn my concentration to my teacher's teaching. 

 

~~~~~

The bell ring after 2 hours of math class. I stretch out and Kyungsoo and Kai come to me. 

"Let's go Jieun together I'm so hungry!"Kyungsoo patted his tummy. 

"Let's go! It's not that you're the only one that are hungry."I said and Kai chuckled. 

We walked together and laugh about random things on the way to the canteen. 

As we got there Sehun ran to me and interlock his arm with me. 

"Bwoh?!"I eyed him weirdly.

"Bwoh? I should be the one who ask you Bwoh! I haven't met you for many days! What are you've been doing?!"He pouted. 

"But it's only for 2 days..."I smiled weakly at him.

"But ain't 2 days was many? Omo what's happened to your hand!?"Sehun suddenly noticed my hand and put me and Kai in panic attack and the boys look at me concerned.

"What's happening Jieun? Who did this to you?! I gonna kill whoever it is?!"Chanyeol said as he grabbed my hand to examine it and everyone look so mad. 

"Uh um I fell down. Clumsy me.."I laughed awkwardly and they look more calm.

"You should be careful next time arraso?"he said and I nodded. I turn to look at Kai and put an phew face without the boys notice at him and he laughed shaking his head. 

"Okay let's eat. Jieun sit here still I will bring you food since you're injure."Kyungsoo winked at me. 

"Sit here Jieun-shi."Sehun patted the seat beside him. 

Now I was between Sehun and Suho. 

"Ah Chen we were talking about the school event last time. I think we should participate."Suho said and I suddenly become so focus after he put up about the school event I really want to participate. 

"So we decided to get in right? Then we will sign up for us this afternoon."Chen said.

"Yeah.."Suho nodded.

"So Jieun-shi do you get in this competition?"Kris asked me and everyone in the table eyed on me. 

"Uh I don't sing."I lied because the fear of let anyone hear me sing was still the same.

"Oh.. I thought you sing since you look like someone who loves to sing."Kris said then Kyungsoo come back with a tray of foods.

"Kamshamnida."I said as he placed it infront of me. 

And we all start to eat lunch. 

After finish eating I decided to take the boys to sign up for the school event since they don't know where. 

They sign up and Kyungsoo, Kai and I went back to class. 

"Hey do you think you should come over when we practice?"Kyungsoo suggest and Kai agreed. 

"Sure why not?"I said and they smiled. 

I got into the seat and the teacher walked in. It's the science class. I don't really love science but ugh.. I'm too sleepy today. I tried to concentrate in my teacher but I can't. My head keep swaying left and right. Then the kick on my chair make me panic. I turn around and Kai mouthing me 'Dont fall asleep!' And I nodded weakly. I shake my head and try to concentrate them my vision became blur and everything dark..

BAM! 

"AHH!"I yelled and looked around everyone was looking at me now. I looked up and saw my teacher crossed her arm folding the stick sending death glare to me.

"I'm in trouble again.."I murmured and stand up. 

"Lee Jieun do you want me to inform your parent about this?"She said sternly. 

"But I only fall asleep is not like I do something criminal.."I rolled my eyes. 

"I don't care go to the detention room now."She said.

"Yes.."I walked out the classroom.

Ugh it's embarrassing. How could I fall asleep?! I hit my head slightly and get into the detention room. I peek through the door to know if anyone was there. I saw one tall boy in the there arguing with the teacher. 

"Excuse me?"I walked in and saw Chanyeol. 

"What are you doing here?"he asked and the teacher tell him to shut up.

"What did you need Jieun?"The teacher asked. 

"I sleep in class.."I scratch my head embarrassingly and chanyeol chuckled. "don't you dare laughing at me."I murmured and he mumbled sorry. 

"Okay Jieun. You know you are the second of the smartest student in this school so don't let me down."the teacher warned.

"So to warn you two I want you both to clean the music room at the third floor.."he said.

"Bwoh!? The music room on third floor?! But it's never been used before. It was creepy in there."I said almost like yelling. 

"Yeah make it not creepy. Now go!"He handed us two buckets of water and towels."Good luck!" He said before we got out. 

"So what was your problem?"I asked Chanyeol. 

"Uh I actually had a paper fight with Sehun and Tao but then it's accidentally thrown to the teacher so I end up here with you."He chuckled and I laughed. 

As we arrived there and I start to open the door. But it's not really easy to open.

"Lemme help."Chanyeol said as the door wide open.

"I already did it.."I smile cheekily at him and he laughed.

Woah. DUST EVERYWHERE.. Spider web.. Ughh.. 

"Look like we have a lot of things to do."I said and Chanyeol nodded. 

Before we start Chanyeol took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves and start sweeping. 

"Ah! Chanyeol-shi. Don't sweep too hard."I sneezed. 

"Arrasso."he laughed. 

"I tried to wipe the instrument."I said and he nodded. 

I wipe any instruments here and the table. How could it's so dusty! I didn't realize the floor been clean with the water so I slipped but luckily I was in Chanyeol's arm. Woah I'm so close to him... I widen my eyes at him. I feel his heartbeat next to mine. 

"Gwenchannaheyo?"Chanyeol asked me. 

"Uh..yeah..thanks.."I pulled away awkwardly. 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you that you that it was wet."He apologized. 

"Uh no it just I'm clumsy."I smiled.

We done the work and rest on the table. 

"Ah so tired.."He said. I nodded and walk over to the piano. I pressed a note and smile. I don't know why but the melody just bring me happiness. I take the guitar next to it amd strum and it brought Chanyeol's attention and he walked over.

"You play guitar?"he asked leaning on the piano. 

"Yeah.. I grew up with guitar.."I smiled. 

"Play something.."he said and I shooked my head. 

"Why?"he asked and I show him my injured hand. 

"Oh sorry."he said and I smiled handing him the guitar. 

"Do you know how to play if knew play for me.." 

"Yeah.. What did you want to hear?"he asked strumming on the guitar. 

"Anything.."I clapped my hand excitedly.

"Okay then."he started to played. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FiHaMhyZrk&sns=em

After finished I clapped and he bow. 

"You are good."I smiled. 

"Thanks.. Jieun?"He softly called me. 

"Hmm?"I tilted to look at him. 

"Go on a date with me please.."

"A date?!"I looked at him in confusion. 

"Yeah.. Please.."He pleading. 

"I..uh..okay.."I said and he hugged me. 

"Thank you so much!"He grinned and I smiled nodding. 

............

without Jieun noticing. 

There's a boy peeking through the door looking at them holding his chest...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm sorry I haven't update in how many days? I don't know .. But I hope you like it :) 

i will have exam like next week but I take some time to update. And does anyone know about Sm global audition please talk to me.