Chapter 2: Strawberry and cheese

Heaven's Bakery

The sun is shining over Seoul. The birds are singing and trees are slightly waving. Many cars filled with men and women are driving on the streets, passing by one man that has only one destination. He is tall and handsome. Many knows him. He is one of the richest people in Seoul. He doesn't work. He owns the famous model company by the name of Jax Modeling. But what he has yet to get; Love.

Another man, working in the café he is headed to, is running from table to table. With one or two trays in hand, he is balancing cookies and cakes to every costumer. He is also tall and handsome. But a bit more petite than the other. He smiles at everyone and says hi to new costumers. And just as the other, he has yet to find love.

The first man, name Lee Hyukjae, called Eunhyuk in the business, walks into the café. His smile becomes bigger as he sees him. Lee Donghae, walking around through the tables.

Donghae sighs. Yet another day of cakes, coffee and smiles. But he likes it. He likes to smile and he likes to satisfy people. And dance. Dance, dance and more dance. As he walk around through the tables he is dancing a little. Always the same dance and he is sure that one day even Heechul, the one who wants him to stop the most. But Hae does not care. He loves to dance and it makes some of the costumers smile. 

He sees the man that just walked in. A regular. He walks over to him with steady steps and smiles politely even if does not like this man at all. Because, in some strange gross way, he loves to hit his , and Donghae hates that. But, it is his job to make him satisfied. Despite that, today he decided to play a different game. 

"Hi, Hyuk. What do you want?"

His rude manners goes direct to Heechuls ears and he is now listening intensely on their conversation.

"Hm, the usual. Thank you."

The costumer, Hyukjae, sits down. Donghae plasters a smile on his lips before he goes and get his stuff. As he walks to the counter he is smirking at his coworkers. The others watched him strangely and casually went back to work. Donghae grabbed his stuff, turned around, put a smile on his lips and went back to his costumer. 

Eunhyuk smiled at Donghae came back. A smile that showed both gratitude and something he couldn't quiet put a name on. A... smirk... maybe. Donghae ignored it and walks back to Henry who is standing by the counter, watching the costumers. They smile at each other and exchange a few words before Heechul walks over to the older. He stares intensly at him before he turns around again and goes into the kitchen.

~~

At the end of the day Eunhyuk were still there. He were still looking at and smiling at the brown haired waiter. And as the waiter wrapped up the shop and were on his way to close, he saw his chance. They were the only ones in the caffé and he were not going to let this slip. He stood up and followed the man everywhere he went and everntually stood outside to wait for him.

"Oh, Hyuk. You're still here..."

Donghae didn't dare to look into his eyes. He knew his feelings would take over if he did. And he didn't want Eunhyuk to see just how in love he was with him. He knew he had a big lush on his cheeks and the last thing he wanted was for the other male to see him. 

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you something..."

Donghaes heart made a dabble flip and he turned around to look at him. His eyes were shining and his cheeks were redder than ever. Ehyunhyk chuckled at him and smiled his warm smile. When at work, Dongahe can hate him for just being in the caffe, but outside work, he could pass out thanks to him and his flawless appearance. He could swear him for looking at him during work, for smirking at him like he knew something really secret. But when the moon sets and all it's stars are looking down at them, he can't help but being in love with the other male. He just can't help it. 

He found himself longing for him nearly a year ago when he had noticed just how much the other were watching him. He wakes up every morning in hopes of seeing him. But just never shows it. And he sertanely didn't want him to know. 

He looked at Eunhkyuk and gave his shy smile. Eunhyuk smiles back and they walk home to Donghae's together.