Chapter 1: Fudge and frosting

Heaven's Bakery

The name is Kim Heechul and I own my own bakery. Sounds fun right? Yeah, there's only one small problem. I don't really like sweets, but still wanted to give something sweet to the people, and here I am. I own my own bakery, Cakes n'Love. And I like it. I do. Trust me. As longe as I don't have to eat them...

"Good morning chief!"

Cho Kyuhyun, one of my dear workers came in and put his coat in its place, took his apron and pulled up his sleeves. He looks good, I have to admit. I smiled at him and he walked over to me, grabbed a rug and went over to one of his tables. In total we had around 10 to 12 tables, and my four boys had them divided among themselves. He went from table to table with that small hum of a beautiful song and a smile on his lips. Always the same song, a song I didn't know, and that pretty voice of his made it even better to listen to.

Kyuhyun has been working here with me and Shindong nearly a year now and he looks like he will be here a while. Well, not that I mind him here. He looks really sweet and is the second youngest to work here but, he is more like a devil in disguise. If you're not nice, he is not nice. I learned that quiet early.

Second in for the day, the man that is dancing around and smiling like a maniac to everyone. Lee Donghae. He is really sweet and I need to learn from him...Anyway. He knows perfectly well how to treat a costumer. Especially a special someone that comes as often as he ca. 

"Mornin' Chul."

I look at him.

"Yah, It's Chul-chief for you."

He waves me off with a smile and grabs his apron, joining Kyu on cleaning the tables. There is a lot of similarity between the two, but Donghae is not the devil in disguise. He is the devil. Without disguise. But I still like him and he is the mood maker here in Cakes n'Love.

Third, Yesung. Our clown. He knows exactly how to make someone laugh. Although he's funny, his eyes can mke you fall in a second. I have many times wondered, and hoped even, that he would just through me up a wall or something and kiss his way on my body, make me his. But I also know that he's got a boyfriend. A really sweet one. A boyfriend that very often comes and picks him up when he is finished for the day. And he really knows how to wear the clothes of a waiter.

"Hey, boss!" 

That smile. Sigh, that boy.

Our new employee, Henry, has worked here for nearly 3 months now. He is young, sweet and single. Haha. I think... He does his job right and takes care of the costumers. And his handsome too. But, he calls me hyung..

"God morning, hyung!"

~~

Donghae's POV

Ugh, that guy is back. Sigh. Just smile, Hae. You can do this. But what is he slaps your again? Are you gonna slap like you did last time? No, you can't. And you know that! And I won't. I'll just smile and... smile. Sigh...

"Welcome to Cookies n'Love. How may I help you today?"

He looked at me and gave me a smile. I hate that smile. More than anything. I try to smile back, but it only comes out as some type as grimace. He lightly touched my cheek, making me blush. this guy.

"Well, yes, Donghae-ssi. I'll take what I usually take. Thank you."

A smile that's sweet as honey. As always. Sigh. I turn and feel his arm follow my arm out to the tips of my fingers. I can also sence his smile. Aish this guy. I grab his cheesecake, make his coffee and put it on his table. I glare at him and walk away to one of my other tables. But now and then I just can't help to look at him. His face. His hair. His clothes. He is always so good dressed and smells so good. I close my eyes before I remember my costumer that has been looking at me for some time, trying to gain my attention. Oops, sorry si- ah! Miss! Aish!

"Hey, Donghae! Can you work for me to tonight? I promised Wookie to be home by five. Please?"

I look at Yesung and sigh again. But sure why not. I don't live with anyone, and I don't have anyone to come home to. I nod and he hugs me. I smile and hug him back. I needed a hug today. But I didn't need overtime-work. I back away and give him a small smile. We part ways and it's time for me to great our new costumers. As I do so, the same ert that has been slapping me for nearly three months, slaps my . My perfect if I may. I jump a little but doesn't seem  affected by it and just walk by. Bare with it Lee Donghae! Bare with it!

"Good day and welcome to Cookies n'Love. Would you like a seat?"