Start

Silent Sorrow

Busan, February 14, 2012

 

That afternoon I was busy with my Playstation on the floor in my bedroom, like any other weekend in my life. Im just spending time in basketball yard with Sehun, or just hanging around with Hyera. Sehun and Hyera are my friends, close friend, or more precisely bestfriend since forever. Alot of my elementary days, junior days and now highschool days spend with them.

 

Hyera and me are neighbors, our parents are good friends since high, and our fathers are bussines collague. Seems like fate brought us together right? But, my answer is no.

 

I spent those hard days admiring Hyera secretly, hiding feelings from her not that hard when she's claimed me as her bestfriend too, but everything more complicated when we reach our puberity and I just can't control myself from hug her, touch her cheeks, and kiss her pouty lips. I have to argue with myself everythime she made skinship with me, or Sehun. We're bestfiend since chilhood remember? but it has become a habit for her to do such a thing, and Sehun seems doesn't mind with it. But, me? Pffft.

 

"Guess who is this...." A pair of palms covered my eyes from behind, im not suprised because I know the owner of this hands.

 

"Yah, I can loose this ride! It's my last lap!" I lowly yelled try to sound annoyed, she just chuckled and loosened her palms, I paused the game and turned around to face her. Her hair pushed up into ponitail, just everything that i like, pretty as ever.

 

"You are not fun at all Jonginnie," she pouting and puffed her cheeks cutely, she's not try to make them looks cute, but naturaly i feel that she's very cute in every move. Lol-ing at my own statement, am I that helpless in love with her? Ugh. "Tsk. Seems like bithday boy forget his birthday." she turn around to get something on her back and face me again, with something big and chocolate coloured and birthday candle on top of it, obviously Birthday Cake.

 

Crap. How come I can forget my own birthday? I faceplamed myself and Hyera laughed while playfully blow the candles, I chuckled along with her and accept the cake. She smiled widely and clapped her hands together, "Now I will sing a song for you, frog, just because its your birthday you know it's rare for me singing out the best voice in the world." she rolled his eyes and I just sit here smiling widely till hurts both my cheeks.

"Happy bithday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday our Jonginnie~ Happy birthday to you~"

 

"Now, let's make a wish together." Hyera sugested with light pat on my head like I was a lost puppy, "Kay." I answered with invicible smirk, "Hope us accepted..." I'm trailed, "In Seoul University!" She added.

 

And our prayers come true.

 

In Seoul, everything started.