!!THE BADDEST FEMALE!!

~loveable starting~

2NE1

"wooooohhoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!"yell park bom toward their leader on the stage still rehearsal her special stage..

"aiyoooo this middle woman"said minzy annoyed by her eldest member..."she is certified as chaerin unnie number 1 fan"add minzy...

"fortunately you know that minzy..."said dara to their maknae...

"dara yang~~"said bom while pout.."can we go somewhere to grab some food???"ask park bom....

"but uri cl roo still rehearsal we cant just left her like that park bom yang~~"say dara...

"urmmmm~~arasso we wait till chaerin finish her rehearsal...."said bom sadly...

20 MINUTE LATER....

"unnnieeee~~~~"yell cl while hopping toward her member...

"aigoo uri chaerinnie....letgo grab something to eat..."said park bom while leaning toward their maknae minzy...

"unnie gwenchana???u look like corspe right now..."say cl worriedly...

"hul~~like you dont know your bommie unnie she just dont have any energy because she not eat untill now...."said dara while hug cl from behind...

"arasso uniie let go get something to feed this bominator before she become terminator..."said cl jokingly toward the eldest member...

"huh...do u see lee hi???"ask minzy...

"maybe she at waiting room to wait her turn to rehearsal..."said cl...

"urmmmm....ok let go unnie and can you walk alone bommie unnie i hardly breath right now..."said minzy while struggle to left park bom...

"arasso~~"said bom while pouting...

the 2ne1 member just laugh at their eldest unnie behaviour and start to searching something to eat...

MEANWHILE LEE HI..

"urm,,,,many people tonight...where is 2ne1 unnie..."thingking lee hi while walk alone at the hallway to search for her labelmate 2ne1 unnie but without her realise she bump onto someone because she not look at her front while walk,,,,

"opppsss~~sorry very very sorry this is my fault...."said lee hi without look at the person...

"no no no no that not your fault.....that is my fault to,,,"said the boy~~

"oh~mianhamida......."said lee hi...

"owh it ok i'm moon jongup imnida...."said jongup while smiling widely toward lee hi....

"YAH~~~LEE HI!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THERE????"yell cl after her realise that is their dongsaeng lee hi...

"UNNNIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!where are you going almost one hour i'm searching for you guys..."said lee hi...

"yah lee hi who is that???"ask park bom...

"ah~~i just bump into him and i apologise...he said his name is moon jongup..."said lee hi while looking at jongup direction...

"i apologise again for my dongsaeng fault after bump toward you moon jongup~shi"said cl..

"oh its okay not her fault too....also my fault because not look front sunbaenim..."said jongup while bowing toward 2ne1...

"owh...the time is almost here we have to go right now chaerin ah..."said dara hurriedly...

"alright jongup~shi we have to go first see you next time and fighting for tonight!!!"said cl while smiling until people cant see her eyes...

"ok sunbaenim~~"said jongup while run toward their waiting room cannot wait to tell about what happen...

AFTER THE PERFORMANCE....

bang yongguk cant help but amaze by the performance of 2ne1 and the collab stage between cl and lee hyori...that stage was the perfect stage that he have seen so far...he also cannot being the happiest when his one and only baddest female sit on the chair that coincidently infront of him...he also smile when he see that cl enjoy the stage of her big bro taeyang and g-dragon that make he thinking that maybe cl is really have a relationship between her two big bro...he also smile when he see the way cl talk with lee hi that show that they are totally have a sister relationship but he get distraction when he see jongup become excited when lee hi sit near them..."such a fanboy"think yongguk...

"hello there???"someone talk to yongguk but its make he startled a bit...

"yes hanna yah...."said yongguk to his labelmate secret zinger...

"what are you staring at???"ask zinger altough she know what her friend staring at...

"nothing...."said yongguk...

"arasso..."said zinger while smirk..."i know you yongguk ah..."think zinger...