!iTHESTATER!i

~loveable starting~

THE NEXT DAY~~

"unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"yell minzy 2ne1 maknae while chasing the eldest park bom..

"owh very noise both of you!!!!!!!"yell chaerin out of frustated..

then come the second eldest patting their leader head.."ahu~~why uri leader moody in the morning???"ask dara to chaerin..

"aniyo~~i'm just a little bit sleepy coz dont get enough sleep last night"say the leader while lean her head toward dara shoulder cutely...

"why????? do you doing anything last night??? you cannot be very exhausted coz you know what.....today is sbs gayo daejun~~~"say park bom excitedly....

"owh this ahjumma~~very excited are not you???"ask dara...

suddenly their manager come in....

"hey all of you pali~~pali~~get ready we'll moving faster today...."say their manager jjangmae...

"where we'll go first oppa???"ask minzy while munch her bread...

"we'll straight go to salon first then go to sbs for rehearsal"say jjangmae while trying to steal minzy's bread...

"yah jjangmae yah~~what are you doing????we have to moving faster today...."say dara to their manager...

'nan nappuen gizibed,,nan nan nappuen gizibed' cl's phone ringging her hitz song baddest female...

"yabosaeyo~~"say cl cutely while munching her breakfast...

"hello is this lee chaerin???"ask the persons..

"yup this is lee chaerin imnida....who is on the other line???"ask cl...

"yah~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is me natasha unnie~~your old neighbour,,,"said her friend natasha...

"ommayah!!!!!!!!!!!!!natasha unnie~~~~~~~~~i miss you a lot do you know????"said cl while hoping around the living room left her member in awe....

"yah unnie too miss u you alot baby rinnie~~wanna meet????"ask natasha..

"of course!!!but not today i have a schedule to attend....."said cl sadly...

"owh i almost forget that my baby rinnie now a idol.....gwenchana we can meet another day...."said natasha excitedly...

"owh of course....erm unnie i need to go now if i dont have any schedule i'll contact you again ok???"said cl...

"of course my baby rinnie...see yah~~"said natasha beofore cl hang up the phone...

the member start asking cl who's that calling her that make she become very excited...so cl told them her and natasha story from when they become a neighbour at japan...then 2ne1 start moving to the salon to prepared themselve beofre go to the sbs for the gayo daejun event,,,bom and minzy just get ready simple while dara she getting ready first couse she will become sbs gayo daejun mc along with heechul and si kyung...while cl will collab with their favourite sunbae lee hyori....

WHILE THE B.A.P......

"cha...cha...up....uppp.....everybody wake up we here..."say himchan wake from their dreamland that make him to get a smack from their leader yongguk...

"yah!!!!!!!!why you hit me???"ask himcham glaring at bang yongguk....."you deserve it~~"say yongguk with his pokerface...

the two maknae just laugh look at their group umma get hit from their group appa~~

while daehyun and yongjae not give any reaction toward that scene they only strecht their body~~

"ok boy let go to our waitting room to get ready for the rehersal ok boys????"say their manager...

they go into sbs building to go to their waitting room....the hallway almost full with other company idol that get ready to start their rehearsal.....suddenly yongguk phone vibrate that meaning he got a massage....

from:bigbro~~

"yongguk ah~~this is hyung yah...we'll coming to korea today....make sure you have time to pick us up at airport...."

from:yonggukkie!i

"hyung~~mianhe...i cant pick you and noona at airport cause tonight i'll have a schedule so i'm little busy..."

from:bigbro~~

"owh really?????ok it alright me and noona will take a yaxi and staright go to home ok...."

suddenly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PAK!!!!!!!!

yongguk phone landded on the floor in the hallway because he had bumped to someone.....

"ommo ottoke!!"said the person that yongguk bumped to....

that voice make yongguk startled for awhile before a hand that snap yongguk back to reallity....

"gwenchannayo"ask caherin worriedly...

"ah cl sunbaenim mianhaminda that i bumped to you..."say yongguk while bowing to cl many time....

the bap member shocked to see that scene because the never see yongguk aacting like that toward girl....that scene also make their labelmate member secret to laugh because they also fell amazing...

cl just smilling toward her hoobae...."no..no...it ok...i'm not hurting you know....anyway nice to meet you....bang yoongguk shi~~"said cl sweetly to make the awkward moment go away.....

"deh...deh....sunbaenim~~"said yongguk still in his startled condition...

"cl shi~~you have to go on stage in 5 minute!!!!!"yell the production crew....

"arrasso....anyway check your phone if it have any problem if have just tell me ok...."said cl while bowing to yongguk and ....

yongguk and also bow back to cl....

"yah~~uri yongguk~~what happen to uri badass bang yongguk"mocking kim himchan toward their leader that only get a kill glare from bang yongguk....

"that enough hyung let go get ready...."say yongjae while drag himchan that want to smack yongguk....

in yongguk mind only repeat that beautiful moment between he and his ideal type woman....her one and only cl sunbaenim~~he sile again witout his know that zinger from secret also see that smile that make she thingk that the b.a.p leader totally in love with 2ne1 leader also her friend lee chaerin~~