PRETTY BOY- CL PART 4

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

 

PRETTY BOY- CL PART 4

           

After lunch, Luhan and CL went off and bid Uncle Dao goodbye.

 

“Your uncle is quite different... I like him!” CL stated as she placed her hands around Luhan’s neck.

 

“More than you like me?” Luhan asked with a brow arched, CL smiled as Luhan leaned in for a kiss.

 

It took Luhan all of his strength to restrain himself for the kiss to go too far. Then when they reached the port of the resort, Luhan then assisted CL down and then hurriedly asked CL a shocking question.

 

“Which place? Yours or mine?” Luhan asked excitedly looking like a kid once again.

 

CL’s eyes widened for the meaning of the question,

 

“Oh... c’mon Chaerin, I am more civilized than that! C’mon which place... yours or mine? Hurry up, or else we will miss it!” Luhan asked as he understood what CL was thinking.

 

“Okay... um, my place then!” CL answered abruptly as Luhan almost dragged CL throughout the resort passing by Dara and Bom.

 


“Was that Luhan and Chaerinnie?” Bom asked while sipping some mango shake

 

“Uh-huh... looks like they are in a hurry, hmmmmmm” Dara speculated with her forefinger on her chin.

 

“You’re smart Dara-ah... you can figure it out without much thought...” Bom stated as she enjoyed lazing around on a hammock.

 

“You don’t think they are going to...” Dara exclaimed with wide eyes.

 

“Use your imagination Dara-ah...” Bom snickered.

 

O=====o=====o

 

When the two arrived at the suite, Luhan hurriedly fished for the remote control and punched some numbers.

 

“What are you doing?” CL asked curiously as she saw Luhan looking serious and all.

 

“Just sit here and wait...ta-da!!!!” Luhan stated while clapping his hands excitedly

 

“Omo!” CL uttered as she saw her favourite movie being shown on the screen.

 

Ding Dong!

 

“Just in time!” Luhan stated as he ran towards the door, and in came room service, with popcorn and chocolate candies and some drinks to go with their movie watching.

 

“Did you plan all this?” CL wondered as she looked at the incoming tray of food with wide eyes.

 

 

Luhan nodded proudly as he sat beside CL as the movie started.

 

“Thanks to Bom noona... she told me your favourite past time and your favourite movie... so... yeah... and thank you to Dara noona for taking care of ordering the food.” Luhan sat and ate the pop corn as CL just stared at this amazing and wonderful man sitting beside her.

 

CL’s favourite movie-UNTAMED HEART... was being shown... it was a dramatic, romantic and sad movie. During the sweet scenes, CL snuggled close to Luhan, which Luhan welcomed with open arms, smiling to himself, enjoying the day with her.

 

There was a certain part of the movie that brought tears to CL’s eyes, Luhan noticed that she was tearing up and he found it cute that she tried to hide it.

 

“No need to get emotional with the movie hon...” Luhan whispered as he wiped the tears on her cheek.

 

CL being embarrassed just buried her face in his chest and continued to sob.

 

“It’s just so sad!” CL’s voice was muffled onto Luhan’s chest.

 

Luhan couldn’t believe that a simple movie date with the perfect girl beats all the dates he had in the past... nothing can beat the moment he was having with CL... it just goes to show that he doesn’t need to treat a girl to fancy restaurants to fall in love... he just needs the right person to be with and everything else will fall into place. He wanted to stay that way forever, cause for the first time in his life, his heart beat was racing and he was feeling giddy, excited and loved... with CL enclosed in his arms, he then uttered the sweetest and most appropriate words that showed his feelings at that moment...

 

“I want to take care of you... Lee Chaerin... I am afraid... I am in love with you”

 

CL stared at Luhan’s eyes, her eyes b with tears with all the joy she felt, tears slowly running down her cheeks as she answered it with a kiss as she whispered every so sweetly in his ear.

 

“I love you too”

 

O=====o======o=======o

 

“Hello, good evening Mrs. Lu, where did you say he went to?” Tiffany asked as she paid the Lu’s residence a visit to ask Luhan’s mother personally, since the last time she called, the line got cut since Mrs. Lu was on vacation as well.

 

“I believe he is in Palawan my dear, he is doing some business with his uncle over there” Mrs. Lu answered as she asked Tiffany to join her for some tea.

 

“I am sorry Mrs. Lu, I so badly want to see Luhan so I think I have to book a flight as soon as possible... thank you Mrs. Lu!” Tiffany replied hurriedly as she engaged someone on the phone, instructing him to book her the earliest flight to Palawan.

 

Tiffany walked out of the Lu’s residence in a hurry...

 

“You are not going to run away from me again Luhan... I won’t let you go this time!” Tiffany stated as she stared at Luhan’s photo on her phone.

 

======o========o======o

 

“C’mon spill it... we want to know the details!” Bom demanded an explanation and a thorough description of what happened between her friend and Luhan.

 

“I already told you unnie... we watched a movie, ate some popcorn... that’s all we did!” CL answered trying very hard to contain her feeling of giddiness.

 

“Was that all you did? No kissing? No touching? No intimacy?” Dara speculated with her brow arched.

 

CL just shrugged trying to hide her blush from her unnies.

 

“I think I overdone my tan! Aigooooooo!!! I look like I was dipped in mocha!” Bom exclaimed looking at herself in the mirror.

 

O======o======o=====o

 

“Man! I think Luhan hyung is officially in love!” Sehun exclaimed after seeing the dazed state of Luhan.

 

“He has never acted like this before! I wonder what he saw in Chaerin, obviously Tiffany is way more hotter!” Xiumin pointed out

 

“But hyung, you have to admit... Chaerin has something going on as well... she is hot!” Sehun added as he waved his hand in front of a dazed Luhan.

 

“Huh? Were you saying something?” Luhan finally came to his senses as he stared at his two friends having a field day with the lost look on Luhan’s face.

 

“What? Is there something on my face?” Luhan asked as he touched his cheeks.

 

“Yeah... yeah... you have something on your face... alright... the look of love!” Xiumin jested making his friend blush as some of the employees in the reception stared at their employer turning red as a tomato.

 

O========o======o

 

Later that night, Luhan asked CL for a walk in the beach... the two were walking hand in hand along the shore, enjoying the sea breeze, under the twinkling lights.

 

They walked in comfortable silence, enjoying each other’s company.

 

Meanwhile, at the bar located by the beach, the eavesdropping trio once again were keeping an  eye on the love birds.

 

“So what did I miss?’ Chanyeol asked as he just finished his first session for the night.

 

“Mr. Lu and Ms. Lee are now walking hand in hand by the beach... awwwww” Taeyeon uttered dreamily with her hands together in front of her chest.

 

“C’mon, let’s get closer... I can’t hear what they are saying!” Taecyeon stated as they crouched down behind a bush near the love birds.

 

O======o======o

 

As they were walking, Luhan noticed that CL was furrowing her brows... he stopped walking and nudged CL’s hand.

 

“Is something the matter?” Luhan asked

 

CL shook her head, thinking if she should tell him or not.

 

“What is it?” Luhan asked as he stared at CL’s quivering eyes.

 

“I know you are tired of hearing me say this... but I still feel like everything... all of this... is still a dream! I keep waiting for the moment that reality will hit me and wake me from this beautiful nightmare.” CL uttered in a sad tone.

 

“B-beautiful nightmare?” Luhan echoed looking confused

 

“Yes... cause I don’t consider this a dream... because the moment I wake up I am afraid that it will hurt so much... because... reality will hit me... that it was all but a dream...” CL tried to explain but failed to do so, Luhan squeezed her hands tightly.

 

“Feel that?” Luhan placed CL’s hand on his chest, as CL felt his heart beating.

 

“That’s me... that is a proof that I am real... this is all real... my feelings for you are real... Chaerin-ah... saranghae.” Luhan stated in a whisper as the wind breezed through them.

 

“I know that he is real... but why am I still afraid?” CL thought to herself as Luhan hugged her tightly in his arms.

 

Luhan was spending as much time with CL as possible. He was spending his vacation with a woman he truly loves, he can’t believe he could feel that way towards anyone... after years of only focusing on work, he has finally found the woman that would break the wall he has created ever since his father died.

 

He tried to create a very hard wall that distances himself from any commitments... but now... at that moment, together with CL he was willing to break that wall and let her enter his world and bring back color to his black and white life.

 

Early that morning... Luhan and CL enjoyed their breakfast by the beach, together with their friends. Dara trying to avoid Xiumin’s advances, while Sehun and Bom engaged each other in a flirting competition.

 

Luhan and CL could only roll their eyes upward at their friend’s antics.

 

“Ahhhhhh... tomorrow we go back to our world... Aigoo... can’t we just stay like this forever?” Bom uttered as she leaned her head on CL’s shoulder

 

“Then bring your work here and live here!” Dara uttered as she scooted near the girls avoiding Xiumin’s advances.

 

“Ani... my business won’t do it here... my business needs to be in the city... where the socialites are... I am a professionally shopper/stylist... I need the trend... and the trends are in the city... not here!” Bom stated fanning herself as Sehun was staring at her intently.

 

“Excuse me... can you like scoot over... don’t you understand personal space?” Dara uttered as she tried to shoo off Xiumin.

 

“You have been avoiding me all throughout this trip? Wae?” Xiumin asked in a whiny voice.

 

“It’s because this tiny girl right here has a man back home... so back off!” Bom waved her hand to dismiss Xiumin’s plans.

 

Luhan and CL just laughed as they just exchanged glances and enjoyed their last day together... for tomorrow... they will all go back to their busy lives.

 

The two promised to continue their relationship when they get back. And since Luhan’s company is gonna do some business with Maxi, he will have a chance to meet and see CL in her workplace.

 

Their friends decided to give them some alone time as they did their own thing.

 

Xiumin and Sehun were lounging by the reception when they saw a woman enter the hotel... oozing with charisma and demanding attention. They saw the woman scan the place and looked at them and walked towards them.

 

“You two! Luhan’s friends!” Tiffany stated as she pointed towards the bewildered Xiumin and Sehun

 

“You are friends of Luhan, right? I am Tiffany Hwang... do you know where he is right now?” Tiffany demanded

 

“Um... he is by the beach, having some breakfast.” Sehun replied forgetting that CL was with Luhan at that very minute.

 

Tiffany nodded and walked to the direction of the beach front as Xiumin hit Sehun’s back of the head.

 

“Ouch! Hyung! That hurts!” Sehun stated rubbing the back of his head.

 

“Fool! Luhan is with Chaerin!” Xiumin stated as Sehun’s eyes widened in realization.

 

O====o=======o=====o

 

The two lovebirds were enjoying their time by the beach, when Luhan heard a familiar demanding voice, just behind him.

 

“Where is he? I need to speak with him!” Tiffany stated asking one of the waiters, when Luhan abruptly stood up with his eyes wide in surprise.

 

Tiffany saw where Luhan was and she saw that he was not alone... he was together with someone... another woman.

 

Before Luhan could do anything... Tiffany was already standing in front of him.

 

“Luhan... do you know who this woman is?” CL asked as she tried to avoid Tiffany’s dagger stares.

 

“Luhan... would you mind telling me who this bimbo is? One of your play toys perhaps?” Tiffany shouted pointing her finger  at CL.

 

“Don’t talk to her like that! She is not like that! Don’t point your finger at her!” Luhan stated in anger as he swatted Tiffany’s finger away from CL’s face, shielding CL from Tiffany’s wrath.

 

“Wow! So this is what you do after leaving in the States?! You just can’t get your hands off of other women, can you? Well? What are you waiting for? Tell her who I am?” Tiffany asked as she placed her hands on her waist.

 

“Luhan? What is all this?” CL uttered in a low voice, afraid that her dream was turning into a nightmare.

 

“Chaerin... this is Tiffany... sh-she... sh-she’s my f...” Luhan was struggling to find the right words that wouldn’t hurt CL

 

“Oh for goodness sakes... I am his fiancé!” Tiffany stated impatiently, CL’s eyes widened in shock

 

“Yes, that’s right... we are engaged... he is engaged to be married to me... thank you for realizing it... now let go of his hand...” Tiffany exclaimed looking down at CL.

 

CL looked at Tiffany then at Luhan... she then nodded as she struggled to free her hand from Luhan’s hold and walked away as fast as she can, trying to hold her tears in.

 

Just that moment, Xiumin and Sehun arrived.

 

“Hyung... Tiff-“ Sehun was cut off when he saw CL walking out hurriedly with Luhan running after her.

 

“I guess we’re too late!” Xiumin uttered in  a low voice.

 

 

O======o======o

             

Inside the suite...

 

“What happened?” Dara asked as she saw CL’s tear strickened face.

 

“What did that guy do to you?” Bom demanded an answer looking like she’s ready to strike someone.

 

“C’mon Chaerin-ah, tell us!” Dara stated as she gave CL some water, as she emerged from the pillows.

 

“Luhan... he has a fiancé...” then she burst out into tears again.

 

“What?! Tell me which suite he is in! I’ll pound that no good excuse for a man!” Bom stated angrily walking towards the door.

 

“Unnie... don’t... let it be... we are leaving tomorrow... first thing in the morning!” CL stated as she started walking towards her room to pack her bags.

 

Then they heard a knock on their door, the two had a good guess who it could be. As soon as Bom opened the door, she welcomed Luhan’s face with a right hook which came into contact with Luhan’s left cheek.

 

“Now that’s done... you can go now and leave her alone!” Bom shouted as Luhan held his ground.

 

“I need to talk to her please!” Luhan pleaded, ready and willing to be beaten up again just to talk to CL.

 

“You’ve caused enough pain for one day Luhan-ssi... so just go.” Dara stated calmly with her arms crossed in front of her.

 

CL emerged from her two unnies patting their shoulders. Bom and Dara nodded and gave the two some time alone.

 

“What do you want?” CL uttered ignoring eye contact with Luhan.

 

“Chaerin... I am sorry... you have got to believe me! I love you Chaerin... my feelings for you are true... I fell for you fast and hard!” Luhan tried to explain with sincerity, but all CL could hear were excuses.

 

“As much as I wanted to believe in you... in us... I can’t... I won’t allow myself to drown in this dream... remember what I told you... that this was all to me a beautiful nightmare... the dream is gone...” CL uttered failing herself to seem so strong when a tear escaped her eyes.

 

“Chaerin... I am sorry... I love you!” Luhan uttered as he reached out to her to be able to touch her once again, CL stepped back and stated.

 

“Luhan... how can you love someone and remain unfaithful to her? How sure am I that in the future you won’t do this again? Tomorrow we are leaving... didn’t I tell you that we will wake up from this dream of ours... it just so happened that I woke up too soon!” CL uttered.

 

“You can’t leave like this! I know I should have told you sooner... but you see... Tiffany was...” Luhan was cut off by CL who held out her hand in front of him to stop him from talking...

 

“Luhan... thank you... it was great... this masquerade we played... you were such a good actor playing the part of the CHARMING PRINCE... you swept me off of my feet... I knew this was too good to be true... thank you for making me realize that everything we did could only happen in movies... thank you and good night.” CL wiped a tear from her cheek as she slowly closed the door leaving Luhan staring into nothingness, as she then collapsed behind the closed door to the floor crying her eyes out.

 

o======o=======o

 

heartbreaking isn't it?

 

 

 

 

their story will end with one chapter left...

 

 

 

 

will it be a happy ending or a sad ending?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~