I DON'T CARE- PART 2

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

I DON’T CARE- PART 2

                   

-CL-

 

“The hell was up with that huh?!” CL uttered as she act coolly trying to hear Kris’ explanation before she gets angry all out.

 

“Chae... those women... yes I know them... they are co-workers of mine... I think they drank more than what they could handle... you know how I hate girls who can’t handle their drinks... I am not with them nor am I into them... you are my only woman... you know that!” Kris uttered in a serious tone looking at CL’s petite height.

 

“Arasso... I know, I know that... I just needed to get fresh air... it’s a bit stuffy in there... can you lean down a bit... my neck hurts from all the looking up...” CL jested as Kris leaned down a bit.

 

“So are you ready to get back in?” Kris asked as he held onto CL’s waist, CL nodded and both of them went in.

O====o=====o

-BOM-

 

“Yah... you little piece of sh-“ Bom was about to talk down to some stranger when she felt Kyungsoo’s finger shushing her.

 

“Shhhhh... stop... before any more harsh words escape that pretty mouth of yours... okay... this girl... I don’t know her... and probably by now she realizes she also doesn’t know me...” Kyungsoo explained calmly as he slowly looked the girl who was clinging onto him slowly turning red from embarrassment.

 

“Omo! Mianhaeyo... I mistook you for someone else... mianhaeyo!” the girl kept on bowing apologetically as she walked away from the two.

 

“Yeah... keep bowing while walking away... next time get your eyes checked, arasso?!” Bom exclaimed as she clung herself to the other arm of Kyungsoo.

 

“So... you’re not angry anymore?” Kyungsoo asked as he peeped at Bom who was enjoying clinging to his arm.

 

Bom nodded and shown Kyungsoo her puppy eyes.

 

“Mian!” Bom sweetly blinked until she earned Kyungsoo’s smile.

 

After a moment, Kyungsoo smirked and then uttered,

 

“Earthling? What are you then? An alien?” Kyungsoo stated as both of them entered the amusement park.

O======o======o

-MINZY-

 

Minzy was angrily walking away from the mall when she could hear footsteps, hurried steps walking after her.

 

“Kai... I am telling you, you don’t want to be around when I am angry!” Minzy warned as she turn her heels to face Kai.

 

“Minkki-ah... where are you going?” Kai stopped walking as he placed his hands inside his pocket.

 

Minzy faced Kai angrily and pushed him out of frustration.

 

“Who was that in the car huh?” Minzy finally blurted out

 

“Wh-who? Noona? Jinnie-noona is my noona’s friend... I gave her lift since she was also going to the mall... she visited my mom together with my noona... you thought...” Kai lingered the question as Minzy hung her head low in embarrassment.

 

“Yeah... I thought you were out with someone else... I saw you smiling and your smile is supposed to be mine only... mine!” Minzy said in a cute manner.

 

Kai then showed her the paper bag she threw to the ground...

 

“Is this for me or for the ground then?” Kai asked with a smile

 

“For you...” Minzy smiled as she straightened out the paper bag and handed it to Kai.

 

O=====o======o

 

-DARA-

 

Beep Beep

 

Msg. From Chanyeol

 

Where are you? I’m already at the restaurant.

 

“Hmph! Yeah you are already at the restaurant together with other girls... and they look young... hmph!” Dara pouted with her arms crossed in front of her as she walked with heavy feet on the pavement, waiting for the green light for pedestrians.

 

Dara was about to walk forward even though it wasn’t green light... when a hand grabbed her arm to stop her from crossing the street.

 

“It’s still a red light!” a voice she knows very well stated

 

“Let go of me... go back to those young girls back at the restaurant... it seems like you were enjoying their company while waiting for me!” Dara stated still not looking at Chanyeol.

 

“Santokki... those girls were girlfriends of my friends, Baekhyun and Chen... you’ve met them before right?” Chanyeol explained at his cute little rabbit.

 

“Huh?! Were those Taeyeon and Hyoyeon? I didn’t recognize them!” Dara uttered in surprise.

 

Chanyeol nodded with a smile as Dara looked apologetically at him as he hugged her.

 

“They were talking about wanting to meet you again... so if you are not angry anymore... would you like to go back to the restaurant and enjoy some time with them?” Chanyeol smiled as Dara nodded as the couple walked hand in hand back to the restaurant.

 

O==========O========O

 

 

YEAH... the guys are not that BAD GUYS... like what you were led to believe...

 

 

 

 

i know it's a bit cheesy... but i'd prefer it that way though... right?!

 

 

 

 

this is just a teaser of some sort... just to give way for some original 2nexo pairings kekeke

 

 

 

 

 

i can see some of you are pitching in your suggestions for a crackship...

 

 

 

 

some of you got my future crackships right...

 

 

 

 

let the crackship begin...

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~