KISS- DARA PART 6 2/2

2NE1- SHORT STORIES

 

KISS- DARA PART 6 2/2

 

“ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Baekhyun shouted.

 

As everyone looked away from the sad sight in front of them.

 

Bom turned to Kai for comfort as Kai hugged her in his chest. Chanyeol and Chen were wiping their cheeks off of tears as Tao was bawling beside Sehun who was staring into space… it was his first time to experience death of someone he knew, he didn’t know how to cope with it.

 

Luhan was beside Xiumin, the two of them were trying to manage their expressions and tried to stop the tears from flowing. Suho was crouched down to the ground also crying and beside him was DO who was staring at Dara’s lifeless state.

 

Lay on the other hand was standing still as if in deep thought as he bit his nails trying to think of something. He stepped forward and patted Baekhyun.

 

“Do you trust me?” Lay uttered as Baekhyun looked up at his hyung.

 

“With my life hyung.” Baekhyun replied as he looked at Lay who was sitting next to him.

 

“Bring her down to the lab.” Lay uttered as he walked heading towards the lab.

 

Baekhyun carried Dara’s body down to the lab as the rest were left with the rubble.

 

The rest gathered all the bodies of the vampires surrounding their area and gathered them in the crater created by DO. Chanyeol and Chen summoned out their fire and lightning to burn the bodies to ash.

 

Xiumin and Luhan were silently praying for the lost souls as Tao and Sehun just stared into the flames, both were shocked from everything they have just witnessed.

 

Kai was still comforting Bom and trying to calm herself down, he was afraid that since she was sad from the loss of her friend, she might lose control and go berserk… the wristlets were destroyed by Dara and there was nothing that could hold Bom back if ever she loses control of herself, not even DO can hold her back.

 

Meanwhile, down at the lab Baekhyun laid Dara’s body on the table as Lay went ahead towards his drawer and grabbed a syringe as he rolled his sleeves up and tied a band exposing a vein and instantly extracted some blood from his arm, much to Baekhyun’s surprise.

 

“Hyung!” that was all that he uttered as he saw Lay inject his blood into Dara’s right forearm, frantically searching for the right vein to inject it to.

 

Lay looked determinedly at Dara’s disposition. After a moment, they saw color back to her pale face, as if blood continued to flow in her veins.

 

“What did you do hyung?” Baekhyun asked as he looked at Dara slowly opened her eyes.

 

“I brought your Beauty back to you, I refuse to lose a brother!” Lay answered as he rolled his sleeves down and wiped his forehead off sweat.

 

Baekhyun then ran towards Dara’s side, although there were a lot of questions still lingering in his head about what Lay did, but he was thankful to see that Dara was awake.

 

“Baek?! What happened?” Dara asked as Baekhyun supported her in sitting.

 

“You’re back! You’re back to me!” Baekhyun stated as he hugged Dara tightly in his arms.

 

“Hi… Hello… before anything else… I know you just woke up… um, but can I just run a quick test, just to make sure you are okay.” Lay smiled as he waved his hands at the two.

 

Lay gave Dara a piece of metal and asked her to bend it. To which Dara obliged and with no difficulty she bent it. Then Lay threw a punch just at the side of Dara’s head, much to the surprise of Baekhyun who stood at attention, Dara easily deflected it with her hand.

 

And lastly, Lay tried to converse with him through his mind and asked her to answer out loud.

 

“Yes.” Dara replied with a smile as she looked at Baekhyun’s direction.

 

“Thank you.” Dara smiled at Lay who was stepping out of the laboratory waving his hands.

 

“I’ll give you two some privacy then! Baek… you owe me!” Lay uttered as he walked out of the room.

 

“Hyung… you also owe me an explanation… next time! Thank you, hyung!” Baekhyun stated over Dara’s head.

 

 

“How did I come back? I, for one thought I was a goner!” Dara uttered, Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders

 

“We will ask hyung about that for another day… but right now… I am so happy that you are back to me!” Baekhyun hugged her so tightly.

 

“Baekhyun-ah…saranghae.” Dara smiled and kissed him sincerely on the lips.

 

And right then… Dara felt something stir inside her… then in her mind she shouted at Lay.

 

“What did you do to me?!” in a tone of bewilderment and shock as she slowly transformed into something… that would match perfectly with Baekhyun…

 

 

 

 

Sandara Park… a hybrid..

 

 

 

 

 

A human…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A vampire…

 

 

 

 

 

 

and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A wolf…

   

 

o======o=======o========o

 

did you expect it? hehehehehehe

 

 

of course, the story doesn't end here... i still have Minzy's side of the story as well...

 

 

 

 

 

will try to start with Minzy's as soon as possible... kyaaaaaaaaaa

 

 

 

 

i am being crazy again after catching a glimpse of EXO's overdose... those gifs and screencaps are really getting me riled up... kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

 

 

 

and did you watch AKMU's debut stage... daebak... those siblings are great! kyaaaaaaaaa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tell me what you thought of it...

 

 

 

comment down below...

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~