The Official Couple to-be

Jung Eunji in One-Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.15 AM

Elevator dinged and showing the big empty basement for this official couple to-be. Baekhyun led Eunji to Suho’s car that he borrowed. He yawned so big and stretched his both arms, catching some fresh air inside his lung, “Jung Eunji, you drive” said him as he rubbed his right eye.

Eunji smirked, following right behind his step, “ok oppa, gimme the key, I’ll drive us to the hospital.”

Baekhyun burst in laugh, he turned his head, wanting to see her straight expression, “ya!”

“What?” and she faced his eyes, daring him with her confident eyes. An amused smile formed from his lips, he missed that expression on her face. Being together in such an hour was something unusual for them, well, thanks to Mr. Lee who commanded him. It was the best order he ever got from SM.

And a moment like this was something priceless for both of them regarding the hardness they felt this past two years. Hiding the relationship was so hard for both of them, especially from their members, it wasn’t that both didn’t believe their members, they just didn’t want to bother both EXO and Apink. They didn’t like the idea of members helping them to cover their secret relationship from agency. They didn’t like an image of Suho and Chorong scolded by agency because of them. From the start, Baekhyun and Eunji agreed to not bother any people for their decision to date. They tried so hard to hide their relationship form anyone, Baekhyun always lied to Suho everytimes he was going to meet her secretly and Eunji always waited for all members to sleep just to call him. Well, it was hard enough for both to meet so they always tried to treasure their precious moment, minimize any fight, and understand each other.

“I miss you,” he winked, placing his victory hand on his right eye, and widening his smile.

Eunji cringed watching that cute wink, “ouh, please stop doing that oppa,” she rubbed her right hand, pretenting to be annoyed. That cute oppa was her weakness, she couldn’t stand on his cute act but still, that was the charm he used to win her heart, she lost.

Baekhyun chuckled, being amused again, “don’t act like you don’t like it, Jung Eunji!” he . Winning over her was so easy, everytimes she pretended to hate his cuteness, he knew for sure that she liked it the most. Eunji walked fast and passed him, refused to be lost.

“I’m not,” She resisted. She stood facing the passenger door, crossing her both arms, waiting him to open the door “quick oppa, I’m sleepy.”

Baekhyun press the automatic key, and Eunji’s door opened, “you can’t be sleepy,” said him as both of them entered the car. As Eunji sat, Baekhyun naturally leaned to her, tried to help her wearing the seatbealt, “you have to stay awake.”

“Wae?” asked Eunji. Baekhyun turned his head facing hers. Their distance was so close that she could felt the hot breath coming from him. They were stunned a moment, both Eunji’s eyes was exploring everything in front her, being so thankful with this moment.

Baekhyun smiled, enjoying her straight honest eyes, “I always like those eyes of you,” said him, and his eyes was approaching her, nearing their distance.

“And I don’t think we can kiss here, like this,” Eunji pushed Baekhyun, couldn’t fight her nervous.

Failed, Baekhyun whined like a child,“wae?” he back to his seat, pouting his mouth for the failed mission.

Eunji let her smirk out, honestly she didn’t want to make this oppa unhappy, but his intention to kiss her was too cheesy, she couldn’t help but refuse it. Well, just for the sake of that pouting mouth she decided to peck his cheek, for raising his mood again.

“Oppa, tomorrow we’re going to face a big war, and now let’s get home, you and I need a proper rest”

“Well, since you start saying something serious, means we have to go now,” Baekhyun paused, and the engine, “but promise me stay awake wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter