Doojoon [Storm]

Jung Eunji in One-Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, 14th February

SBS valentine special performance was ended about half hour ago but all artists were still locked in the building due the storm. In Beast room, Doojoon, the leader of that group, couldn’t stop staring at his phone, checking the news every second. If possible he would just leave the building and go to see his sick girlfriend. But no one allowed him, one of staffs even told that the street was unseen due the dense snowfalls.

“I should leave” he mumbled for the four times in less than ten minutes, even the members stop answering his words. His eyes looked inpatient.

“She’s fine” Junhyung said plainly.

“But I’m not” he answered, “I don’t understand why her manager left her alone in the dorm, though he, no, we all already knew the storm would come” he put down his phone in anger.

“Chill hyung, I think he couldn’t help since Eunji just found sick this morning, he already explained it to you, right” Dongwoon added.

“Anyway, even you go to her dorm now, I don’t think she want to see you” Yoseob said straightly, hurting Doojoon in second.

But Yoseob was right; Doojoon couldn’t help but agree with his sharp words. Maybe he was the last person she wanted to see for now. She was probably still in red light signal, just like him this past days.

Four days ago they had experienced their first fight in three years of their relationship. And it was indeed big. Doojoon and Eunji were the type who never got angry easily, Doojoon was the gentle yet caring man while Eunji was known as happy virus and active girl. But that day was different, they both became someone else, they let out their anger, their suspicion, their frustration, and facing the sharp argument war.

_____

Cube cafeteria, 10th February

“And for whom you give that smile?” he frowned in curious.

Eunji rose up her head, leaving her phone on the table, “it’s just Key oppa” she said openly.

Doojoon simply humming, well, honestly there was some bitterness clinging on his heart seeing the way she admitted it easily. He knew Eunji and Key was close just like she was with her others friend, but the fact that she was busy texting other guy when her attention supposed to focus on him was hurting him. It was even their first date in this past three weeks. Both Doojoon and Eunji were extremely busy this month, they met rarely, sometimes when Doojoon had some free time then Eunji who hadn’t any. And when Eunji asked for a simply lunch or dinner he was the one who couldn’t.

“And, what he said?”

Eunji lift her smirk, the way he asked was seen strangely in her eyes, he looked unpleased, “he just babbling how beautiful his virtual wife”

He hummed again, “well, nice for him” he couldn’t hide his annoyed tone. That was sounded like he was giving sarcasm to Key. And Eunji didn’t like it. It was not him, not Yoon Doojoon she knew. Her boyfriend never did something like that to friend, and Key was one of their friends.

“And why you said like that?”

“Like what?”

“Like that, this, your tone. You strange today.”

“And you just like usual” he said as he put down his chopsticks, giving his eyes on Eunji.

“Yes, I am. Oppa what’s your point?”

“What?”

“If you being jealous right now, it’s nonsense oppa.”

“I’m not.”

“Oh right, you definitely not” she deep pressed her tone on the word ‘not’ to make sure it would remind him that he was indeed jealous.

“Ok, ok. I don’t like it,” he said in honest, “we just meet in three weeks and you don’t stop staring at your phone. Why don’t you just meet him!”

Well, that wasn’t he supposed to say and Doojoon didn’t realize it. He was digging his own grave. Actually he wasn’t jealous, no, he wasn’t that kind of man. He trusted Eunji. But, he didn’t like the way she smiled happily every time her phone vibrated, and it wasn’t just two or three times. These three weeks were so hard for him, he missed her so much, those he smiled like a fool when finally he met his girlfriend. They supposed to talk about how they miss each other, but Eunji didn’t look like missing him even just a little. She looked so fine as if these three weeks were nothing to her.

Eunji long sighed, choosing to dare his eyes, “right, I think I should meet him. Since you tell me to, I don’t have to meet him in secret, right? Just like what you did”

Right. Just like Doojoon who brought the topic he didn’t suppose to say Eunji let out her secret anger. She was trying to erase her negative suspicion and keep trusting her boyfriend but knowing he spent some of his free times with another woman was indeed hurting her. They couldn’t even meet but why on earth he did that. And the fact that she knew it from other people was hurting her more.

“What are you talking about?” at first, Doojoon didn’t understand her point. He deep started at her, challenging her words. But her straight eyes wouldn’t let him win easily.

“You know what I’m talking about” this was how Eunji wouldn’t let him win. Now, this couple had a serious staring battle, one side tried to intimidate and one side tried to be innocence.

“Look, if it is about Hyuna, we just do nothing except for lunch.” He defended.

“Yes, three times, while we couldn’t meet in three weeks.” She attacked.

“Jung Eunji, don’t change the topic”

“And what it is our real topic, oppa? My loyalty? Your honesty?”

“It’s just lunch, my goodness! It’s not something we should bother about. And that day I’ve asked you out but you said you filming something”

Doojoon kept trying to be innocence; yes he was innocence, nothing wrong with having lunch with, what he should call her, friend? Yes, Hyuna wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter