LaVitra

Butterfly Fly Away

 

Reita, Ruki and Kai were all sitting in Kai's living room, pissed drunk. Laughing, Reita fell off the couch, only causing them to laugh harder. Reita got up, rubbing the back of his head.

"I think I need to go home…"Reita said, putting his shoes on. Kai called him a cab, and twenty minutes later, Kai and Ruki were alone. They sat silently in the living room for a while, not really sure what to do, or say. Ruki looked over at Kai.

He had always kind of had a bit of a crush on Kai. He had admired the way that he was always able to stay calm even in the most horrible situations. Plus, he loved his smile. The dang thing was so contagious. Ruki sighed. Half the things he dreams about would never have the chance. Kai would never know how much Ruki had grown to love him.

"Would you like another drink?" Kai offered. Ruki nodded silently, too absorbed in his own thoughts. Kai took their glasses away to the kitchen.

Kai mixed the drinks and poured them into each of their glasses. Sighing, he leaned on the counter. It was getting really awkward back there for a while. All Kai really wanted to do was attack Ruki's mouth with his own, and give him tons of pleasure all night long. Kai knew he shouldn't think this way about the vocalist, but he couldn't help be attracted to him. With the way his voice always seemed to call to him, and the way his eyes always seemed to travel to him during practice, the way his lips seem to drip with lust…Kai shook his head. He must have just been imagining those things. There is no way that Ruki would ever feel the same way as he did.

But…it's not to say that Kai couldn't help. Kai smiled as he thought that. Pulling some Lavitra from the drawer, he put one in the left drink, and took them into the living room, giving the left one to Ruki.

They sat down again, and Ruki gradually sipped his drink. It was killing Kai how long it was taking.

"So, lovely weather, huh?" Kai said, a little nervous already. Ruki shrugged, looking at Kai. Ruki was already biting his lip. Kai smiled. Soon, oh so soon.

Ruki woke up with a major headache. He had drunk so much alcohol last night at Kai's. He really shouldn't do that, but he couldn't help but spend any time he could with Kai. Ruki decided to get up and take a shower to help rid him of his hangover. Although, when he tried to move, he found that there was something on him that was not planning on moving anytime soon, and that something had their arms around his waist, and head resting in the croon of his neck. Ruki opened his eyes cautiously. Kai was laying on him, still in a deep sleep, and was breathing lightly, causing a few strands of his hair to flutter every time he breathed out. Ruki smiled, then realized that neither one of them had any sort of cloth between them. Shutting his eyes tight, Ruki mentally cursed himself for letting this happen. He loved Kai, he wanted Kai, but he didn't want to rush this, least of all when they were drunk. It was supposed to be special.

Moving carefully, Ruki managed to get up without waking Kai up, although with the way that he had been drinking last night, it was a wonder that Ruki was even up this early. Jumping into Kai's shower, he let the cold water run over him to wake him up before turning on the warm water. He really didn't want it to happen like this. Ruki felt horrible for letting this happen.

Walking back out into the room, he saw that the bed was no empty and heard Kai throwing up in the other bathroom. Sighing, Ruki went to help his friend in his time of need. Kai was always more vulnerable to intoxication than Ruki.

After running Kai a bath, Ruki went down into the kitchen to make some breakfast for them. Kai came down thirty minutes later, looking his usual perky self.

"Good morning sunshine," Kai said, bouncing up to Ruki, wrapping his arms around his waist, and kissing him on the cheek. Ruki looked at Kai. Well, at least as he was ok with it…

"Morning," Ruki replied, pulling Kai closer. Kai kissed him gently on the lips before grabbing some food, mumbling his thanks and hurrying into the living room to catch the morning cartoons. Ruki smirked as he heard the familiar sounds of the Bugs Bunny show playing. Always his usual bouncy self, Ruki thought, before grabbing his own food and joining his Kai.