Chapter 4

On that day

Eunha's POV
 

When I jumped onto Sangjoon's back, I didn't know what to expect. 

 

"What the-" Caught off guard, Sangjoon wobbled and ending up shooting the gun only a few centimetres beside Junhyung's feet. "What's going on?"

 

Not responding to him, I immediately started yelling, "CALL FOR HELP! CALL FOR HELP!" and my first thought was to grab the gun off him. Sangjoon, still confused but still angry tried to shake me off, but I held on with what was suppose to be his shoulders but accidentally pulled on his hair. Trying to grab the gun, I swung my body to his hands but he seemed to catch on and instead grabbed hold of me. Yelling in pain and cursing, he pulled me to the ground but as he did he let go of the gun which skidded over to the other side. 

 

"Grab the gun!" I yelled, as I kicked and punched Sangjoon, who although was more surprised and unready, was stronger and more experienced. He dragged me by the legs and then started running to the gun, but I was lighter and faster than him so I got to the gun before he did. On the corner of my eyes I saw the rest of the Beast members rush the fans outside safetly and I could see someone calling for help. 

 

"Give the gun to me, or your going to get hurt." Sangjoon growled, taking big steps towards me. 

 

Even though my heart was beating as fast as before, I was high on adrenalin. "I'd like to see you try."

 

He smirked, and then began to walk towards me, a lion with it's prey. 'Think, Eunha. Think back to self-defense at school', I urged myself. 

He was so close to me now, that in a few seconds he'd be right in front of me. This is it. He made a grab for me but I ducked and kicked him in the shins. While he was groaning and swearing about that, I used my last and final attack. 

 

Grabbing his neck, I pulled him to me and drove my knee into his stomache. He stopped moving, and then dropped to the floor, leaving me panting for breathe. It took me a few seconds to realize what I had done. 

 

Had I killed him?!

 

Dongwoon's POV

 

As the hyungs and I rushed our fans out to safety, I couldn't help but look back at the girl who had jumped onto Sangjoon hyung's back. Who was she? And why did she look so familiar?

 

"Hyung, I think she needs help," I urged on, to Kikwang. He nodded; being the muscles of the group made him the best candidate. As we rushed to the stage, we saw that we were too late; the girl ducked and then did the knee strike on him, similar to the one we did back at school. Sangjoon dropped to the ground and Kikwang looked at me. 

 

"Whoa." I could understand how Kikwang hyung felt. For such a small, petite girl she had some guts. 

 

"Let's go and check them up." We ran up the stairs to the stage, where Kikwang checked Sangjoon and I went over to the girl. She looked like she was in her teenage years, but she had a mature look in her eyes. Her face had turned white, but unlike most girls she had a calm, resonable expression and when she talked her voice was careful. 

 

"Is he...dead?"

 

I looked over to Kikwang, who shook his head. "No, just unconcious. Are you okay? The police and ambulance is coming soon, what's your name?"

 

The girl, deep in thoughts smiled when she heard he was okay. "Ah, thats a relief," she said to herself, and then stumbled. 

 

"M-miss?" I asked worriedly, and then her knees buckled and like Sangjoon she fell to the ground. 

 

Yoseob's POV

 

We were taking the last few fans out and calming them down when I heard Dongwoon shout. 

 

"I'm going to check up on them, okay?" I told Hyunseung, who was talking to Junhyung. He nodded, and then carried on looking worried at Junhyung. Junhyung looked like how he normally did, casual and calm but I could see that his hands said something else. 

 

When I entered the building again, I saw that Dongwoon and Kikwang were trying to lift her onto Kikwang's back. 

 

"What's wrong?" I immediately asked as I ran to the stage. 

 

"I don't know, she was pale one moment and then just fainted." Dongwoon panicked, his eyes round. 

 

"I'll piggy-back her, you guys carry Sangjoon hyung. There's a ambulance that just arrived,"I told them urgently, and they helped put the girl onto my back. She was surprisingly light, and fragile. 

Making sure she was planted safetly on my back, I fast walked outside to the ambulance. The hospital people saw me, and then opened the door for me. Making sure that the girl's head didn't hit the ceiling, I gently let her down on the stretcher/bed and pulled a blanket over her.

 

Looking outside the window, I saw that fans were still panicking, most yelling, screaming and some even crying. I could see how they felt; my heart was still thudding and I didn't feel like myself. 

 

From the corner of my eye, I could see the girl stirring up, and try to get up. 

 

"Easy there, I think you should lie down", I said, trying to find a cushion and ended up taking off my sweater and placing it under her head.

 

"Ow." she agreed with me, putting her hand to her head. "My head hurts."

 

"It's okay. just stay lying down," I told her in a smoothing voice, brushing her long straight black hair out of her face. She looked surprisingly young yet old at the same time, and colour was starting to return to her face. 

 

"I'm so sleepy," the girl murmured, closing her eyes.

 

"Just go to sleep, I think you need it." She snuggled up, and a minute later she was fast asleep, even letting out a few quiet snores. 

 

"Well that was unexpected." Opening the doors and entering was the rest of the Beast members. They looked wide-awake, and still a little shaken up. 

 

"Shhhhh, you'll wake her up," I commented, pointing to the girl who only stirred up a little. 

 

"Oops, sorry," Kikwang winced, closing the doors. There was a short silence, and everyone looked at each other. 

 


"So is everyone okay?" Doojoon, always the responsible father asked. Everyone nodded, and looked down. "I can't believe that was Sangjoon." Doojoon murmured, looking deeply disturbed. I knew how he felt; this was the complete opposite of the Sangjoon hyung I knew. 

 

"What... happened to him?" Hyunseung asked, and I sub-conciously looked to how Junhyung looked. He was looking out the window to nowhere, and his lips were in a tight firm line. 

 

"We took him to the police, and they pretty much handled him after that." Dongwoon said, not responding to the question that Hyunseung really was asking. We were left in uncomfortable silence for the rest of the trip. After a while we were almost at the hospital and Junhyung suddenly asked, "So who is that girl?"

 

We looked over to the girl, who was still in a deep sleep. She looked like she needed some, her dark circles almost as big as mine. 

 

"I don't know, I think she's the pizza girl manager hyung ordered for our lunch." Hyunseung replied. We stared at the girl, the stranger who had saved our lives. 

 

It made me shiver, the thought of what would've happened if she wasn't there.