Chapter 2

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tristan's POV

I didn't want to leave her, but I couldn't go against my mother's wish. Her wish to make me famous.

-----------

I was walking towards the the airport with my Mother when my phone started to ring. *Shinee Why So Serious?*" [Taemin] jajeong mak jinan saebyeok, jinheulg sok nun tteun mueonga [Onew] modu nareul museowohaetji (Oh yeah) [Jonghyun] apeuro ppeodeun du pal, nan sarainneun wokingdedeu [Key] geu sumeun chagawotji" I was about to pick it up when my Mom snatched it out of my hand and pressed the "decline call". "This is not important" "Yes it is important! I love her!" "No, you don't. It's just puppy love. It'll go away" "Can't I at least say good bye?" "No! You'll give her false hope of you ever coming back, end of story. Now, if your going to become a kpop idol your name should be different. Hmmmmm... Oh! How about 'Baekhyun'?" With a fake smile I said," That's a great name, Mother" "Really, ok, now let's go,we'll be late for flight!"

-----------

I took out my wallet and looked at my picture with Soleen. It was Christmas time and we were under the mistletoe. We were hap...py. A tear ran down my cheek. "Good bye, Soleen. I love you"

------------

:
:
Awwwww... This chapter is so sad. LOL I made Baekhyun's mother the bad guy. Hope you guys like it <3. *Remember suscribe and comment*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter