Chapter 1

You're My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soleen's POV

"After 13 years of being childhood friends and 6 years of being a couple, he left me to go to South Korea to achieve his dream of becoming famous."

-------------

Several weeks passed after he left and i started to become sick and weak all the time. I would experience morning headaches and vomiting issues. Suho-oppa, my older brther, noticed this change and decided to drad me to the doctor's for an appointment to see what was the matter with me.

-------------

*At the Doctor's place*

"So....Doc, how's my sister? Is she okay?', Suho-oppa asks with a worried face.

"Oh, her and the baby are doing fine. However, the first early months are the most crucial time so be careful", the doctor replies.

"Wait, what I'm pregnant?", I say as I caressed my stomach.

"Yes, you are 4 weeks pregnant, Congrats!"

-------------

Tears ran down my cheek. I was going to be a mother. However, my baby's father was at S. Korea and was unaware that I was pregnant with his child. I caressed my stomach again. " Baby, don't worry, even thugh your appa is gone, umma will take good care of you, arachi?" I glanced at Suho-oppa. "I'm....so so....rry", I said as I broke into tears. "It's okay, It's okay", he said while hugging me. "So what are you going to name your baby?'

------------

*Flashback*

(you rest your head on Tristan's shoulder while he rested his head on yours)

"Trista

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter