1

The Scientist and The Prisoner

Hyuna opened her eyes and looked around the room. She saw a woman in a white coat putting something on a table.

"Who are you.." Hyuna groaned, sitting up.

"Ryu Sera. I'll be taking care of you whilst you're here." Said the woman as she looked over at Hyuna.

"Where am I?" Hyuna asked, frowning.

"A laboratory. Any more questions?" Sera seemed to be quite amused by the situation.

"..Why am I here? What did I do?" Hyuna tried to stand up but Sera quickly went over and kept her still.

"I'm not allowed to tell you, please stay there until someone brings you some clothes." Sera said, holding what seemed to be a really big blanket over Hyuna's body.

"Why? Am I ?" Hyuna tugged down the covers and saw her body.

Sera quickly covered her eyes. "..Yes.. You are."

There was a knock at the door. Sera went over to it and opened it.

"I have the clothes." Said Erin, one of the scientists who was assigned to looking after Hyuna.

"Thanks.. You got here just in time, she realised she was ." Sera took the clothes from a giggling Erin and went back to Hyuna who was staring at her legs.

"Are those for me?" Hyuna asked.

"Yes. Now please get dressed." Said Sera, putting the clothes next to Hyuna. "Testing starts soon."

"Testing? What-" Hyuna started, but Sera had already left.

 

 

short first chapter, you could call this the introduction tbh?