Chapter 2

Tears, Blood, Lies
"I guess I'm just not on my happy period. I haven't slept for 4 days (you get it? 'For 4 days'? No? Back to the story!) and eaten in 1." Jongdae answered his worrying 2 friends around him. "What?! Jongdae , that's not good. That's bad." Lay started panic over it because 1. He haven't slept in 4 days and 2. He haven't in 1 day. Before they could do anything else, Jongdae passed out. He were very lucky that Sehun catched himbefore he hit the ground. Then he burried him bridal style while catching up with the others with Lay beside. "He's starting to get an high temperature.Can you go and get Suho? This is really serious." Sehun asked. Lay nodded and runned over to Suho. Suho noticed that someone was running up to him, and turned. "Suho you have to come with me!" Lay shouted. "Wow, calm down Lay. What has happened?" Suho asked calmly. "I...it..It's..." Lay tried to speak but ended up with a few tears running down his cheeks. Because right now, Jongdae is getting a higher temperature every passing minute. Instead, Lay grabbed Suho's left wrist and runned over to where Sehun had put down Jongdae in his lap on the ground. "Jongdae passed out and is getting a higher temperature by every passing minute." Sehun answered while Jondae's hair out of his tired face with his big dark bags under his eyes. "What happened to Chen?!" Kai, D.O and Baekhyun wondered shocked. Everyone stopped walking, to look at the most scariest scene they have seen. A Sehun that was sitting on the ground, with someone in his lap, trying to wake him up while holding his left hand. A Lay sitting beside Sehun, holding the passed out boys right hand with tears rolling down his cheeks, begging for him to wake up. And a Suho walking back and forth, talking in his phone.The passed out boy was... Jongdae... "Chen!" Xiumin shouted and runned over to the sleeping beauty.