Backache

Someone Else's Fan

It is a normal day at EXO practise room in SM Entertainment. By normal, it means that all 12 members are busy practicing their new choreography for their next song. Being known as one of the best dancers in the group, Zhang Yixing or widely known as Lay try to ignore the pain he felt on his back and dance like usual. The pain is not new, but these days, it's getting worse. After 20 minutes of practicing, he had enough and called for a quit.

"Yah, can we rest first?" He asks the others. His accent still visible even after years of staying in Korea.

The others agree on the spot. Like Lay, they too are tired from the practise. Sehun, being the maknae, go to the speaker and stop the song before taking his place next to his hyungs on the floor.

"Are you okay? You seems in pain," ask Luhan in Chinese. As they both are from China and sharing the same room, Luhan is the closest to Lay.

"Why? Your back hurt again?" Xiumin ask. Being EXO-M member, he knows a little bit of Chinese so he understand Luhan's question.

"Deh, it keeps getting worse these days." Lay rub his back.

"Maybe you should tell manager hyung and go to the hospital. Who knows it will get worse if not treated," suggest Suho. The others nodded, agreeing with Suho's words. It will be troublesome if one of their best dancers cannot dance.

As on cue, their manager walk into the practice room.

"Oh, you guys done already?" The head manager whom the call Youngjun hyung ask.

"Hyung, Yixing's back is bothering him again," Suho being the leader inform him.

"Chincha? Are you okay?"

"Deh, hyung. But when I dance, it really hurt."

Youngjun seems to think about something before saying "I'll see what I can do. Meantime, all of you should wash up. You have schedule after this. We leave in an hour."

All the boys reluctantly stand up and head towards the shower room. Luhan stays behind waithing for Lay.

"Are you sure you okay?" He ask worriedly.

"I can manage," assure Lay while smiling, showing the dimple in his right cheek. "Lets go, Xiao Lulu, otherwise we'll have to wait long for hour turn." 

Putting his hand on the older boy's shoulder, Lay drag Luhan along with him.

 

~

 

50 minutes later, all the EXO boys are walking towards their vans. Being in a group with 12 members means that they had to be seperated into 2 when going to their schedules. Their managers are already waiting at the vans. When they nearly reach the the front door, they come across TVXQ's head manager. 

The EXO boys never had any interaction with the man before. Being the head manager of the group like TVXQ, he is considered as one of the busiest manager in SM and EXO only saw him on a few occassion. So, it is a surprise when he hand over a name card to Lay.

"Your manager said you had a backache just now. Give this to your manager. Ask him to make an appointment and mention my name. This is a doctor that I personally know and trust, so she'll treat you well and fans will not know about this."

Lay take the card and bowed, saying thank you. The TVXQ manager pats his head before walking away. As soon as he leave the sight, Lay take a look into the card.

Dr Yoon Jae In

XX Medical Centre          

010-xxxxxxx

 

"A woman doctor? What if she's a fan? Won't that be bad?" ask Sehun, peering from Lay's shoulder to look at the card.

"The head manager said she can be trusted. Besides, maybe she's an old lady who doesn't even know we exist," says Kris. 

The others nodded in agreement.

"Lets go, we'll be late." Suho being the leader push the Sehun and Lay's back, making them to keep walking.

In the van, Lay gives the namecard to the manager. The manager take a look at the name and smile.

"Ah, so its her. Don't worry Yixing-ah, you'll be in a good hand." He said while punching the number on the card into his phone.

"So she's is someone you know, hyung?" ask Xiumin.

"I don't know her personally, but I've heard about her."

Lay just keep quiet during the conversation. He doesn't care about the doctor. All he cares is that the pain in his back is making him uncomfortable and he hope the doctor can do something about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Ta-dah!! The first chapter!! I hope you guys love it. Never in my life I did that much research while writing >.< Do subscribe and comment. I appreciate each one of it :)