Chapter 2

Destiny's Law

All heads turned to the voice. Standing at the end of the isle stood with her arms out. A woman.  People began to whisper and mutter among themselves at the commotion. She quickly stormed her way towards the couple. Her face fuming and they shifted uncomfortably as she approached them.

So is this what you were doing behind my back?!” she shouted to the groom and everybody looked shock. He defensively held his hands up and looked nervously at her. The woman looked around her surrounding bowing her head apologising and dragged the groom out leaving the bride standing alone at the altar.

What happened after that, well after all the trouble she ended up single. Falling in depression from humiliation and heartbreak, her family and friends were there to comfort her including him. Quitting her job from her ex fiancée company she worked with him in his bridal shop as a model. And together decided to enter the fashion world…

 

He could hear the rustle of the dress as she walked out. Every move she made a camera flashed. She took careful steps towards him where he was standing, looking at her intently. All her focus was on his eyes. The ones that took the darkness away from her. As she approached him he brought his hand out and she took it and he gently pulled her close to him. Filling the gap between them. His body warmed her exposed skin.

Turning to the audience he guided her to the front and one by one they all stood and clapped their hands. He bowed deeply still holding her hand. “Thank you for coming to my show. I am very grateful that you all could come to witness this special event. I have received many offers and look forward to working with you in the future” Myungsoo bowed again and huge applause came again. He faced her and the audience silenced.

“We did it. We made it this far and I want to thank you for staying by my side

Turning his body to hers he slowly knelt down and brought out a little box.  The audience went dead silence as they hear the exchange sweet words between and the crowd clapped louder as they kiss making her melt against him like sun warmed honey. 

And so the two got married and lived happily ever after. Well not really they had some ups and downs with kids and all the hassle but thats not the point The point is you see, everything's fixed. History is all worked out, from start to finish. You can't change anything because the changes are already part of it. If there was changes, the end is always the same because there is only one destiny. And that’s you. (wink)

The End

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally finshed! so what do you think? Just to clarify, the story is told by the narraotr which is Myungsoo to his lover  -sigh- I wish Myungsoo could read that to me. hehehe

Please feel free to comment. Now going to continue writing my othe stories now. See ya!!

-Saranghae (=^x^=)