Chapter 1

Destiny's Law

The train shook as it travelled along the rails and the carriage was filled with silence. She leaned her head against the window and listening to her music as it drift her to sleep. The man beside her read his book and took secret glances at her as they waited for their destination.

As the train stopped abruptly she jumped in surprised and quickly place her phone away hurriedly leaving the train. The man followed her but was blocked by the crowded people entering the train. “Wait!” he yelled out as he exited the train but his voice was drowned by the crowd.

A sudden hand grasp her shoulder and as she turned she saw the passenger who sat next to her. “You forgot this” he huffed and handed her the earphones she dropped. Blushing slightly she nodded her head and took them. “Thank you” she said smiling. The man smiled back. “I’m Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo”

Obviously in this encounter, their relationship grew into romance and soon marriage was on the way. They lived a wonderful life together just like couples would be which made others jealous. Of course others would be for the couple was blessed with beautiful looks, good fortune and lots of luck. But if they didn’t meet would it be the same. Well let’s just see.

Rewind <<

The train shook as it travelled along the rails and the carriage was filled with silence. She leaned her head against the window and listening to her music as it drift her to sleep. Myungsoo sat beside her reading his book and took secret glances at her as they waited for their destination.

As the train stopped abruptly she jumped in surprised and quickly place her phone away hurriedly leaving the train. He watched her as she walked away as this was their last encounter before the day. The day where she was engaged.

After months since their last encounter. He met her again but not in a train but in a bridal shop. Her family and friends giggled in excitement as they watch her try on the dresses. “She looks wonderful in this one” “This one looks good too” “This one really makes her dazzle” her friends complemented. In his eyes every dress was all perfect for her.

Taking out the instruments he needed he measured her from top to bottom writing down all the measurements for her dress. As he drawed her he was mesmerised by her beauty. Time by time they met to discuss about the wedding dress and his ideas for the bridesmaid dresses. Surely he fell hard for her but he was too blind to see it as they were both focused on the wedding.

After weeks of making he finished it and it was his best one of all. As she wore it he was amazed how it exactly no perfectly fit her body. The fabric hugging her and the way it flowed down her. It went exactly like he wanted it. Everything was perfect.

“Thank you” she smiled as her eyes began to shine brightly. Her little hands took his and she placed the invitation in his hands. “If you’re not busy. Please come if you can” she said. The man looked at her in surprised. “I can come?” he stuttered looking down. She nodded her head smiling at him. “You worked hard on this dress and the money doesn’t seem to be enough to show my gratitude. So come if you can… chingu” she said blushing a bit.

The man sat with a dreamy face as he remembered her calling him a friend but this happiness all left when he went. Everything seemed to hit him as he realised he couldn’t fall for her. Especially to a woman who is going to get married.

“I do” the man Woohyun said confidently. He smiled like he was the happiest man in the world compared to Myungsoo who was the most saddest man in the world. He watched within the audience and it was the most painful yet beautiful thing he watched and he sat quietly waiting for her words. “I do” she whispered as little happy tears flowed down. His heart shattered as he miss his chance but he continued to silently watch even though it was painful to him, he could not take his eyes off her. Flashes and shutters of camera filled the room at their confessions. "If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot be legally joined in marriage, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The priest said and she held her breath as silence filled the room. Myungsoo clenched his fists deciding whether to do something. Just when the priest was about to open his mouth. A huge outburst within the crowd interrupted his words. “Wait!”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

So how was it? Is it good Is it bad? please do tell me. I decided to make 2 chapters instead of one since it is quite long. I'll update the next part soon so please wait.

Please feel free to comment on what you think and subscribe and thank you so much for reading it. 

-Saranghae (=^x^=)