Bliss

O.O Radio Romance{Hiatus}

I love my subscribers

- lalalananalalala

-Blackelf

-ilovesuju

-Rockqui

-loves2read

-isela_c09

-kyuhyunlover

-flyingpig98

-melifua

-lovelight32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was so beautiful just seeing her smile that's all I saw, as I got closer to holding onto her in my arms I was disrupted by someone what feels like slapping my face. I think I might just smack the person who messed up my time with her -.- oh they better have a good reason in doing so also or else I will go hulk on them...

 

"HYUNG!!!!" I knew that voice aishhh that kid is soo late.

 

"You are so late -.- got an reason why?" Right then I just looked at the body language and it read FALLEN IN LOVE. All I got was a nervous chuckling and distracted looks. "Where did you got off to?" He didn't even speak now, so I kicked him a little to snap him out of a trance,he groaned a bit. I was about to open my mouth and I got a picture of him and Bom... =__________________________________= MONKEY YOU DID WHAT NOW???

 

"H-Hyung,I-I am sorry,I just.." I looked away and just the music on high blast listening to Park Bom's Version of Anystar. "YAH aren't you even going to talk to me?" I just kept dancing not wanting to listen to his voice anymore. I am sorry but I have to work this madness off or else I might just punch you. "Fine you want to not talk alright then do what you want." I just glared at him and pointed to the video of Park Bom dancing in Anystar, he understood we did her routine until we got every single movement correct.

 

"Seriously you couldn't text me at all to tell me that you were going to be late?" He was utterly unresponsive, I took his phone seeing the messages. 1 because he was ignoring me for a phone, 2 he was smiling like an idiot, and 3 he had me pissed.

 

From:Corn Princess

Hyukieeeeee we need to hang out again and just talk like today ^.^

Oh and tell Tuekie that I would love to hang with him also.

But thank you for talking today with me, hope to see you soon for another day together.

 

He looked like a helpless puppy when I got done reading, he backed up to the wall and was stuck there and I already knew her phone number so I just tossed his phone to him. "Don't miss practice like that ever again if you want to live still 40 and don't forget to text me the next time you are late because, you will get punished more severe then just a warning and getting your phone back." He didn't want to know what he would be punished by so he booked it out of there.

 

From Teukkie Angel

Hey Bom it's Leeteuk,I hope you don't mind that I got your number from Hyukjae.

I am still recovering from meeting you all in person, it was something else really I am so grateful that you came to our show and that you enjoyed and want to come back someday,and to do it again.

I hope to hear from you soon ^.^

 

From Corn Princess

Kyahhh that was sooo cute you both being nervous, I don't mind that you got my number from him, actually I wanted to hang out with you just one on one you and me because I already hung out with Hyukkie.

I was sooo nervous meeting the both of you for the first time in person,before hand I was chanting Suju xD so I was pumped to meet you both.

I hope we can hang out soon.

 

From Teukkie Angel

O.O you were nervous meeting us?!

I was nervous meeting you in my head I was trying to figure out how to even say hello to all of you without tripping on a wire...I am just really happy that the show was a success, and that you want to come back to it one day.

I want to hang out also but when and where you know, just for us not being caught and mobbed by our loving fans you know?

^.^

 

From Corn Princess

Awhhhhh that is really cute just saying,oh I understand completely by what you mean with the fans.

Well meet me at ________ Park [A/N fill it in with your favorite park] at ummm 7 [American time] then? Sound good to you?

I will bring us some snacks and other things also ^.^

 

Holy crud I just got a date with the girl I like ._. but that monkey had her first, I don't care I am soooooo ready to hang out with her. I feel like someone just gave me a million dollars. I ran out of the studio all happy and booked it home to change and look nice but not to eager.

 

As the time got closer I got more and more nervous omg -.- this is like heart racing and scary. I heard a loud knock scaring me and answered it to see Kyuhyun "Hyung I am boredddddddd do you want to do something with me?" Awhh sorry kid I can't today I will not let the monkey get the better of me.

 

"I am sooo sorry but hyung is going out soon, how about next time I will play StarCraft with you??" He jumped up and down and dashed out of my room like nothing. What a oddball but that was normal. "I wonder what she is going to wear..." Then crashhh, what the world I peeked out to see eavesdroppers one bible thumper,the other a turtle master. "You know both of you aren't ninja at all." They were both amazed at what I just said but brushing it off,I walked off and went to my destination with one thing in mind BOM.

 

 

 

Comments&Subscriptions are love.

Keep commenting ^.^

What's going to happen on the date?

Ouuuu interesting

heartChalienaRose