Thoughts.

O.O Radio Romance{Hiatus}

Mystery Person's Pov:

I thought it was just me but no I see her, she is infront of me it's really her. I was yelled at to fall asleep last night doing my homework on her but I feel into a trance hearing her singing and the TV show of them in the natural setting was so great,they were just adorkable and sweet girls, who love to be real.

 

The thing that got me the most is that she is soooo fit yet she eat like Shindong which is O.O it's just too cool that she is not afraid of letting people that she is only human and does have a appetite like anyone else, which is good for the future if I ever get closer to her.

 

"Are you okay?" She looked to cute clueless,then her hand came closer to my forehead feeling if I was not sick or hurt. AWWWWWW that's really sweet. "Oh wait,oh hello Eunhyuk-shii what are you doing here?" She just smiled and moved her hand away slowly blushing. "Anyways I am sorry for not paying attention and that I ran into you." She backed up towards the streets, a car came whizzing by but I pulled her back in fast enough for her to be safe. "That's the second time you seemed to be here for me, gosh why am I so careless?" She pouted it was the cutest thing ever!

 

"No I am glad that I ran into you out here, to tell you I was just umm out for a walk want to join me and talk?" Why is my heart going sooo fast ugh, don't tell me that I am falling this fast? Looking for a response she just grabbed my hand and started to walk my god I hope she doesn't see me blushing like a idiot right now. "I am kinda glad we ran into each other like this really, because I wanted to talk to you more ^.^" Putting on my best smile she began to giggle at me SUCCESS!!! "But I watched 2NE1 Tv and ummm you are all so cute and funny to be honest." When did I become so frank? She just smiled and stopped to look at the scenery.

 

"You know thank you for thinking that of us, it's just that we are more shy with other people and it might take us a bit longer to talk to others you know,when we are working a lot on our music it's kind of rare we talk to other idols."I nodded understanding it though. But well she was really great at singing so it showed on how much practice they did payed off in the ending of it all. "Thank you for listening, this was really nice to talk to you like this and I hope in the future we get to be in programs with more idols it would be nice to have more friends :D" I smiled, thank you who ever made me take this walk this morning it was so worth it, I am overjoyed I get to talk to her like this one on one. She heard something it looked like and it was real.

 

"Eunhyuk duck down because you don't have your disguise on, well me on the other hand is okay with fans coming up to me like this." I nodded and put my disguise back on, it was good while it lasted. She sighed and looked back at me. "I guess this is where we depart huh?" I just nodded and she slowly began to walk away.

 

"WAIT BOM! Can we do this more often?"She ran back to me and asked for my phone,then ran off again. "I'LL TEXT YOU THEN !!!"  I couldn't help but jump up and down smiling. "Gahhh if all the fanboys knew they would be sooo envious of me and my situation, heheheh in your faces I win ^.^" Walking away in victory. I got a text from Teukie Hyung.

 

Dance Studio------

 

 

Leeteuk's Pov:

 

 

Where is this boy at??? Why is his walk taking so damn long? Did he get kidnapped or something? I am getting tired of waiting on him -.- does he not know the meaning of timing? Apparently since he is like 25 minutes late not. I texted him. = To Monkey: Where the hell are you?!?! Seriously you are like 25 minutes late for crying out loud.

Putting my phone down I just started to dance to 2NE1's songs and I will say that they are super catchy,also super fun to dance to. Then it came to the chorus and Bom's voice dominated over all of the girls and brought fire to the songs, it also brought more soul to it and hearing them live was great. I can feel myself drift into a state of serene bliss.

 

-------------------------------

Will Teukie find out where Hyukkie went soon?

How will he act?

Comment&Subscriptions are love

heartLove ChalienaRose