What?

Athazagoraphobia

With his thougths in the air, she looked upat the sky, the gray of the cluods were calling a storm. The other girl, how work in the restaurant,  was already there. Sitting near to the window she could see everything falling down; the smiles, broken backs and tired eyes of the people made here want to be in her house. But something that really breaks her heart was that some people were happy, and fhat was making her wish that someone were with her, drinking a hot beverage, holding hands and talking about how much they loved each other. A bif sight left her body, making her relax, because she did not knew she had held his breath for long time.

She left the restaurant and when she was about three streets away of his work, the storm started to fall down. The best refuge of the rain, was a little shop. That. Was the only place open at that hour.

-Oh dear, yu are all wet, let me go for a towel for you.- an old lady told her, it was nice and kind of shirt. Before the old lady returned, she was seeing the store with happiness all written in her face. The things in there were so vintage that caught her eyes. Pins, clocks, necklaces and rings. All fhe things were beautiful and no one was repeated. But of all, for some reason, one ring was calling her.

"Why it feels so familiar to me? It was in some drama?

The old lady returned witb the towel.- here dear- she said.

-Thanks- with a smile she truthfully said, menwhile she was dryong herself, still looking the ring trying to rememberthedrama. For the othee side of the counter, the lady came closer 

- Oh my dear! It is beautiful, right?

- Eh..? Pardon me?

- The ring you are seeing. - the lady barrowed the peculiar gold rong with aflower in it, and put it in her left pinky finger.

- Oh... yes, so pretty.- Something waswrong, just so familiar that was weird, but at the same time her memory tried to get back. A heart shaped smile appeared in her mind. Ahand taking hers, and at that moment, her left ring finger felt cold and empty.

-You want it?

- Right... Yes please.- "Maybe I'm confounding the reality? That is for reading so much and thinking that I'm the girl in the story" she thought.- Ahjumma, thanks for the towel.

She left the store with a new ring and a gloomy aura.

"I need to stop reading that much"

...

-I don't know of you are dreaming me!- she sid hopelessnes- Maybe I am dreaming you. To some extent,-she gave him a sad smile- I think we only exist in our dreams. But when I wake up, I forget everything about you. And all the day I want to remember you, becaise something tells me, that... I lost something. My feelings against you are there. Your checked silhouette through the window when the sun falls... even the melodies you play with the guitar are trapped in mi head. Even your scent, but I can't see your face, your smile, or ypur beautiful eyes. I am always going to need you more, and that is unfair. -she was breaking apart, all of sje was broken.

-You think I don't need you?- he asked with resentment- What make you think that? I can't... have you.- she looked at him with red eyes.

-I never said that, and you know it.- she stare at him eith all his feelings, he tried to hug her but she stepped away from him, and him grabbed his wrist -Who assures me I'm not crazy? Who assures me ... that you exist?- her hand touches his face gently. -You once told me you have family and...- he wanyed to say something but shr moved herhand to his mouth- You don't get it, I'm alone. -He took her hand and pushes her close to him and he hugged her so hard, trying to fit together all the parts of her that have been broken. -Loving you makes things harder- she said.

Time passed easily between those moments of sadness. Patigue was greater than anything else and hastily defies the conscious of staying in that room. Menwhileshe start to sleep, he said the last words in the room 

-You fell in love for a dream without rwadingthe terms and conditions, my love.

With a kiss in her forehead he said goodbye and got out of there.

...

The day of working was hard and for some reason all the times she wanted to sleep, she dream about falling and of course she had that terribke felling before that kind of dreams. The only thing left, was taking pills to sleep.

When she finally could sleep, thanks to the pills she woke up in her dream in a different place. The beach.

-what is this? Where am I?- withdesperation she scream his name, but there wasn't respinse.

Menwhike he was waiting for her in the room, and like that, he could say sorry to her, but she never show up, and guilt was eating him.

For her, she was walking in the sand, with love and loging the ring thatvwas in her left ring finger.

-Why I'm here?- a salty tear left his eues and all the night long they were alone. If the felt loneliness, is nothing compared tobwhat they are felling now.

There is no rational explanation for what happens to them. He is a normal human beong, she is one to. No one have invented anyone, and they have never meet each other in real life. The question is "Why they kniw each other in their dreams?"

One day, he found an open door in his dream, and entered. Since then, his story began. They meet every night, their minds are so connected inexplicably and he dream head straight to the image of her room.

But there are some exceptions to their relationship. They can't be where they usually are, if they use something different to the natural sleeping process. Any pills, hipnotosm, a or even anesthesia. The mind is concerbed with creating outlest for every situation, and dreams are no the exception.

 

 

(Hello there, I know it was a long time ago when I update, sorry, I was in a travel with my family and ... work and pets and Exo and guitar and draws and not finding the ideas, but im here now

Sorry the English I made this from my cel phone and it was kind of difficult because I erase this like 3 times)