Welcome back to Seoul!

She's my best friend's Girlfriend!

At the airport  Flight to Seoul~

"You ready?"
Minho ask to as he hold your hand tighter.
"Yeah,I think so."
You lowered your head but nod. 
You guys entered and going back to Seoul was official. 

Moments later the plane took it's landing. 
You were in a deep sleep,your head rested on Minho's shoulder.
"Hyobin we're here."
Minho shook you softly to wake you up from your little slumber. 

You woke up and started rubbing your eyes.
You wished that you guys stayed in the plane a bit longer but everything went smoothly. 
Too smooth that it made your arrival minutes earlier than expected. 

You went to take your luggages and went to the entrance. 
There was lots of people but SHINee was the most viewable among all. 
Key was holding a banner saying 'almighty Key here' with an arrow pointing at him. 
Jonghyun was wearing flashy neon green and yellow shirt. 
Onew was wearing rainbow colored shirt(like in Juliette).
And lastly,the one you hoped not to see, Taemin was the only one in a plain black sweater and skinnies. 

They were all looking forward to see you except for Taemin that is. 
They approached both of you then bowed and greeted you but not Taemin,he just stayed in place uninterested.  
"Whoa! That's Hyobin,Minho she's pretty!" Jonghyun exclaimed as Onew and Key nod in agreement.  
They looked at Taemin who seem to not care about your presence at all. 
All of you guys walked towards Taemin,since you guys were leaving anyways. 
"Taeminie,isn't Hyobin pretty?"
Key asked the maknae who seem to still careless.
"Oh gosh no! I think she's more then just pretty Key umma." 
He said sarcastically,rolling his eyes as he cross his arms impatiently. 
"I have to agree with that. She's pretty hot Minho." 
Jonghyung stated while ruffling Taemin's hair like a proud appa. 

"What a shame jjong but this 'hot' girl is mines." 
Minho wrapped his arms around your shoulder then lifted your hand,revealing an engagement ring.  You bit your lips and slightly blushed,a bit embarrassed.
"Aigoo! Hyobin is getting married to our flaming charisma Minho! How cute!"  Key started clapping his hands in excitement.
"Omo! Our little yet tall Minho! Waah!~ Congratulations! Ehehehehehehe" 
Onew giggled while hes elbowing Jonghyun,who his jaw dropped.
Jonghyun snapped,Onew got annoying
"Stop it! Lets just go back home!" 
Onew laugh feeling proud about his success to annoy Jonghyun for once.  

You guys went in the van,as Onew drives.
Key was talking to you and Minho about the wedding and stuff. 
While Onew and Jonghyun talked about this new video gamed horror movie that just came out this week.  
Taemin in the other hand,just kept quiet and kept his gaze at the road. 

You guys finally made it to their house. 
You were completely shock when you saw Bom,CL,Minzy and Dara waiting for you in front of the door.  

"Hyobinieeeeeeee!~"
Dara rush and hugged you in a tight embrace.
"Dara unnie! I missed you!" 
You kept hugging her until the three other girls went to ask for a hug as well.  

Eventually you guys to go in the house,so you guys continued your talk in there. 


Minho leaded you and 2NE1 to his room for you guys to continue your talk earlier.
"Omo in two months! Really!?That's so soon"CL exclaimed. 
You nodded with a big smile on your face then revealed the ring,proudly.
"Yes I'll be getting married in two months." 
They giggled and blush as they hug the pillows near them.
Suddenly the door burst open.
"Hey did you saw wheres my camera!"
Taemin screamed thinking that Minho was in his room. 
Shock was written all over his face as he spots you and your 2NE1 unnies instead of Minho. Taemin blush in embarrassment
"It's with Key,his in the living room with Jonghyun."  You told him and smiled.
 He slightly smiled back then nod as he close the door. 
When the door was closed,he apologized for opening it without knocking. 
When Taemin left looking for Key,Bom started elbowing you,wiggling her eyebrows.
"What?" 
"So things worked out after between the two if you." 
Minzi wiggled her eyebrows as well,joining Bom. 
Dara and CL giggled even more but you remained calm as possible.  
"Told you he's nice after all."CL commented. 
They all seemed happy for you.
But it got annoying,they did nothing but talk about how Taemin is so nice and all those kind of stuff. 
"Taemin's cute"
"He would make the perfect husband!~"
"He's really caring and loving. Hyobin you don't know how lucky you are!"
"Hyobin donseang your dang lucky to get married to Taemin he's so cute!I mean look at him,every girl would die to be in your position!<3"
But then you finally snapped,they compliment mr.jerk and not your mr.perfect? 
There was no way you'd let that pass.
"I'm getting married to Choi Minho not to Lee Taemin!"
Their eyes widen in shock,the giggling stopped and everyone kept silent.

[Welcome to Seoul and while you at it Hyobin welcome to the world of disaster!]