One-Shot

Existence

You suddenly had a feeling that you don’t want to leave home tomorrow. You just want to sulk and sleep. You want to get some rest from the very stressful week or rather a very stressful life. You were currently getting involved in things that you don’t know about. You are dating a kpop idol or rather was dating. You really wished you didn’t study in Korea. You wished you lived a normal life. Wish you never met him. Kris. Things were caving and falling apart for you. Fans would suddenly come up to you and say hurtful things about you.

You don’t deserve him.

I don’t know even why Kris oppa liked you.

You’re ugly.

Kris oppa doesn’t love you.

You just kept silent to everything they said. You were so in love with him that time. You were ready to sacrifice anything and everything for him. But unfortunately he left you.

You know what it feels like to lose everything. Your friends left you because of envy. They envied you because you dated a star. You turned your back on your family in order to follow Kris to Korea. And now, that one special person in your life, the reason why you were here, the person who ruled your whole world left you for another star. You felt betrayed and worthless.

You are nothing to me. I never really loved you.

You started to cry. You were broken. You tried hard to put yourself back together but failed. You suddenly questioned everything around you. You started to walk down memory lane but you only remembered the painful ones.

You snapped back to reality when you heard laughter, laughter you now oh so well. You turned your head to the side and saw Kris laughing with a girl. You heard your heart shatter even more. You just bowed your head and walked away as tears flow down your face.

He deserves her. He doesn’t deserve me. I should let him be happy.