Chapter 2

Will There Still Be Hope ?
"OMG ! Oppa !" You screamed.
 
Ilhoon smiled widely. You took up the medium "Winnie the Pooh" up and hug it tightly.
 
"Oppa ! When did you bought it ?" You asked happily.
 
"Before going in for movie." Ilhoon said.
 
"I thought you went to the toilet ?" You were dumbfounded.
 
"Nope. I was pretending to have stomach pain just to buy it for you. Because I doesn't want to see your sad face like a small kid." Ilhoon said smiling.
 
"Hehehe thank you oppa ! Jung Ilhoon JJANG !" You put both of your thumbs up.
 
"Come on, let's get going now !" Ilhoon said and went into his car.
 
You went in, closed the door and put on seatbelt while hugging your favorite toy. Ilhoon started the engine and ready to get going, you turn your face and kissed him out of sudden.
 
"Thank you oppa once again ! I love you Jung Ilhoon !" You said happily.
 
"I love you too Choi Eunhee !" Ilhoon kissed you back.
 
Ilhoon drove off to the park. You guys reached park in no time and went to the convince store to buy ice cream. You two went to the nearest seat and sat down to enjoy the sky and ice cream. Suddenly, you are curious about something so you ask ilhoon.
 
"Oppa, I'm curious of something." You asked.
 
"What are you curious about baby ?" Ilhoon asked.
 
"Have you regret loving me these years ?" You asked awkwardly.
 
Ilhoon pull you closer to him and say "jagiya, I have never regret loving you, if I regret loving you, I would have leave you one these day in these years." 
 
Your eyes are abit wet and smiled in happiness. 
 
"Oppa, I'm sorry for those small arguments in these years. Sorry for making you upset at times." You apologized.
 
"Baby, it's okay ! If we didn't had those small arguments, it wouldn't be bringing us closer and closer you see." Ilhoon smiled.
 
Your tears slide down your cheeks and Ilhoon wipe it away.
 
"Eunhee ah, don't cry. You doesn't look pretty when you cry. So smile." Ilhoon and and continue to wipe your tears.
 
"I won't cry anymore. I will smile always." You smiled.
 
"I'm so happy to have such a great and handsome boyfriend like you. I will always love you, now and forever !" You hugged him tightly.
 
"I will always love you too now and forever !" Ilhoon kissed your forehead.
 
After spend times in the park, you guys decided to have dinner together. You suggested to ask BTOB to be out with you two for dinner so Ilhoon called sungjae. After they finished talking Ilhoon start the engine and drove to the restaurant you guys will be having dinner at. You and Ilhoon reached the restaurant and went in. The staff show you the room for 8 person and you two sat down first.
 
Not long, the boys reached and joined you two. 
 
"Annyeong Eunhee ! It's been somehow long since we last seen you." Eunkwang said.
 
"Yeah it been somehow long. How have you guys been ?" You asked.
 
"We been very good. How about you ?" Minhyuk asked.
 
"I'm good as always ! Anw I bet you guys are hungry uh ? Let's order." You said and looked into the menu.
 
After looking through it and ordered all the food you guys wanna have. You guys start to chit chat while waiting for foods.
 
"So what have you guys been doing ?" You asked.
 
"Hmm not really been doing things but would goes pub to have some drinks. Sungjae said.
 
"Why ? Is there any stress ?" You asked.
 
"Nah when did you see them having stress ? They just want to go there to see pretty and hot and y ladies." Ilhoon interrupted.
 
"Ya Jung Ilhoon !" Minhyuk eyed on him.
 
You just laugh at their silliness and cuteness. 
 
As you guys have fun chit chatting, the food arrived one by one. You guys tuck in. You couldn't stop smiling at the 6 boys including your awesome boyfriend due to their cuteness while eating. 
 
After the dinner, you guys massage your stomach due to fullness. And went on to pay the bill. 
 
"Thanks Eunhee for inviting us to join the dinner ! We had ate it happily !" Eunkwang said.
 
"You guys are most welcome !" You smiled.
 
"Always love to have a chit chatting with you. Always having laughters and fun !" Changsub said.
 
"I love to have it again with you guys next time ! Always make my day due to the silliness and cuteness of you guys !" You showed your both thumbs.
 
"Alright guys. I will send Eunhee home first and will see you guys later at night. Same old place." Ilhoon said.
 
"See you guys again next time ! Remember to come my house to have some fun ! Annyeong and drive safe !" You said.
 
"Annyeong Eunhee. See you next time ! We will go your house and have some fun." Sungjae said waving his hand.
 
After the dinner with the guys, Ilhoon drove you back home.
 
"It's only 8:30pm. Are you sure you want me to go home and not accompany you till abit later ?" Ilhoon asked.
 
"I bet you are tired as you are out with me the whole day and you are going to meet them later.." You said.
 
"It's okay. I'm still damn wide awake. I can meet them later abit. Let us spend more time together." Ilhoon insist to accompany you.
 
"Alright oppa. Let's go in." You smiled.
 
You and Ilhoon went to sofa and rest. Ilhoon took the controller and switched the tv on. Not long, you are too tired that you fell asleep on the sofa. Ilhoon then shifted your head to his lap and let you sleep comfortably on the sofa. Ilhoon feel asleep too as he look at you sleeping. 
 
You woke up out of sudden and see yourself still in the living room with Ilhoon who is asleep. You just stare at his face quietly because you doesn't want to wake him up. Suddenly Ilhoon woke up.
 
"Oh you awake already ? Why didn't you wake me up ?" Ilhoon asked.
 
"Because I want to see your sleeping face." You smiled.
 
"Tsk." Ilhoon laughed. "What time is it now ?" Ilhoon asked.
 
"It's 12am now. You should get going oppa !" You said.
 
"Alright. Be careful and lock all the door and windows before going to bed." Ilhoon said.
 
"Okay oppa I will ! Get going and see you tomorrow !" You said.
 
You walked him to the door and hugged him tightly and kissed him.
 
"Oppa I love you !" You confessed.
 
"I love you too Eunhee !" Ilhoon confessed.
 
"Goodnight." You gave him goodnight kiss.
 
"Goodnight my sweetie !" He kissed your forehead and went out of your house.
 
You see him goes into his car, started engine and drove off. You waved and closed your door and locked it up and checked a few times to be safe. You went to check that all have been locked up and went to washroom. You went to wash up and to bed. After lying on the bed for 5 mins, you already dozed off to sleep as you are still very sleepy.
 
—————————————————————————————————————————
Hi ! How is the first chapter ? I hope it's fine and sorry hahaha my favorite soft toy is Winnie the Pooh so I used it inside ^^ enjoy !