Chapter 3

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina winces, covering her ears as Tao leans over in his seat, screaming profusely. The party had finished about an hour ago and Tao had ended up driving her and Jimin home, droppping off Jimin first. He had invited himself in first, claiming that he needed to use the bathroom and then Mina had decided that maybe she should probably tell Tao about what happened between her and Jongin in the kitchen earlier. 

"You did what?!"

Mina laughs nervously, rubbing at her elbow. She hadn't thought the idea had been bad earlier. Besides, Jongin had ended up doing most the cleaning for her after she had agreed.

"I made a bet with Jongin that I wouldn't brush off his attempts and show him that he couldn't make me fall in love with him in a month?"

Tao facepalms, rubbing his forehead into his hand before going off into a string of Chinese. From the little she knows, (which also happens to be very little) Tao is cussing up a storm. She hears Jongin's name mentioned a couple of times and then her's. 

"Do you realize that if he tries to kiss you you have to let him," Tao points out. Mina blinks, her nose srunching and then she shrugs. "I don't think he'll go that far."

"And if he does?"

"Zitao can we not talk about it," Mina groans as she plops face down into her couch. Tao is relentless though, it's as if he's determined to tell her just how much her life now because she's fallen so deep into a bet she didn't think would be that horrible. He sits on her back, bones digging into her despite her protests. 

"Oh Mina. What am I going to do with you?"

"Kill me slowly so I don't have to deal with Jongin?"

"And that is where you cross the line."

-

The next morning when Mina is sneaking her way into class, she's stopped. She should have expected it though, really. Jongin knew her own schedule before she did so the fact that he has their fingers laced together now shouldn't have a blush rising up her cheeks as she sputters about how Jongin is a big stalker. 

"Mina please, we have chemistry together," he retorts. And it's not only for the cheesy line. Alright, maybe it was a bit for the cheesy line but they did have chemistry together. Mina huffs, trying to tug at her hand but Jongin isn't letting up any time soon.

"I thought you said you weren't going to resist," he pouts, bottom lip jutting out way further than it really should. She thinks he's going for a look of pity but Mina has to hold herself back from breaking into laughter and teasing the other about how ridiculous he really looked. With a sigh she relaxes though. She had basically promised Jongin she would allow him to do as he pleased.

Jongin seems to perk up at the next second though and a smile begins to tug at her lips. Goodness Jongin was adorable when he was excited but maybe that was some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter