Chapter 2

We need you Joonmyun

hey guys am back with the ending of the story! If you're going to read his  chapter a head I warn you that you have to perpare a large amount of paper for those tear because I experience it..... Thank for waiting. I was moved by the story so please comment down the feeling you have after readin this ending....

Enjoy <3

 

The doctor came out with an apology face and we know that something is wrong and then he started to speak.

“Guys I know it’s too much to take but there’s something we have to tell you” said the doctor

We gather around the doctor and listen to him.

“I think the patient can’t pull it through because we’re too late! He lost too much blood on the cut” said the doctor

“WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING?” said Kai

“Nononono it can’t be like this.” said Chen

“Hyung--” Tao shout on top of his voice than he fainted in Kris arm

“Tao-ah” said Kris

“Take him in Kris” said Mr. Soo Man

It seem that he disappear to somewhere a few minute ago but he showed up at last.

“Mr. Soo Man Joon-myung hy-hyung didn’t made it” cried D.O

“It’s all my fault—if- I didn’t say that thing to him--” said Baekhyun

“It’s no one fault it’s our” said Mr. Soo Man.

Mr. Soo Man didn’t express any feeling through that news. His face just like nothing happens.

“You can go in and see him now” said the doctor

We ran inside of the door and find Joonmyun lying on the bed with some string attract to his body. He’s white as ghost and he didn’t move an inch even we scream. He’s gone for real and gone from us forever. Everyone started breaking down even the manager and the other who came with us. No one is standing still they all crying and calling him waiting for an answer. They’re waiting for him to get up and show is angelic smile again but it never happen. He’s gone from us, he sleep still on the bed with out movement.

“Hyung-” cried Chen

“Hyung am sorry please don’t do this to us. You can’t leave us like this. You just can’t we need you so much why don’t you understand.” said Baekhyun

“Hyung- who going to play with me now? You can’t leave us like this. Why don’t you just wake up now.  Please don’t sleep too much. Don’t sleep that long” said lay

“Hyung-ah who’s going to scold me again when i make the mess around the dorm—hyung please wake up. You hate it when you see us unhappy so why don’t you wake up and comfort us like before” cried sehun

“Joonmyun-ah I’m your hyung right so please listen to be and wake up. Don’t go to sleep now, we need you. Please don’t leave us alone” said Luhan

            “Hyung-ah please who’s going to practice with us when we needed to practice late! hyung come on don’t be selfish just get up. How are we going to do this without you our omma! Please hyung” said Sehun

            “Gege please don’t do this to me! If you wake up I promise I will be a good maknae and listen to you well. I will stop playing too much and listen to you. Please hyung! If you leave who’s going to sing to me when i need to sleep. Who’s going to take shower with me? Who’s going to get the program ready? Who’s going to feed me?” said Tao who just ran into the room when we awake.

“Please Joonmyun-ah don’t leave us! Don’t you remember the memories we made throughout the time we’re together. Yah get up! You promise me that we’ll help each other take care of this group the 10 boys. You never lies or take back what you said so now wake up!” said Kris

“Hyung am sorry—am sorry can you give me another chance! Please give me another chance I won’t do anything bad again I promised! You made me think am bad and i should die with you” said Baekhyun

“We found this inside of the patient’s pocket.” said the doctor

             I took it and open. It’s a letter written by Joonmyun himself.

                        To exo members,

If you read this letter it mean that am already gone from you guys. Well let say far away. Don’t be sad ok if am not there to look after you. First I want to say that I’m sorry if I embarrass you all in front of the world and I’m sorry that am not good enough to be your leader.

            Don’t cry when you’re reading this because I know that you’ll cry but do me a favor and don’t cry it made me unhappy. Exo-ah I know that we’ve spend so much memories together and we won’t be able to forget it but like I said am not good enough. I have a lot of thing to say to you guys but I think I can’t talk to you guys in person so maybe I’ll put it in here. Kris-ah am gone now to a happy place where everything will change a lot. I know that I promise you to take care of the members together but I think that I can’t be with you more. You can call me a liar but please continue taking care of them after am gone ok. I trust you with all of my heart so please take good care of them. They’re all you have so please do it well. (Kris cried out loud because he can’t hold his tears anymore after hearing what Joonmyun wrote. He buried his head into Joonmyun’s body and started crying so hard. He apology for not noticing Joonmyunand he’s not there for him when he need kris. He cry so hard because he think that he could ent this from happen if he help Joonmyun and take a closer look. He’s the oldest but why don’t he take care of well. Joonmyun is also his responsibility because he’s the oldest. ) So now I want to talk to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo-ah am so proud of you and the way you cook the foods for us. I’ve always wanted to help you but you never give me a chance to do so and now i won’t be able to eat nor helping you anymore. Baekhyun is right you should be the leader because you’re so talented and your personality fitted well. Please take care of the Exo members like when a around and don’t work to hard asked for help from them because now I won’t be able to help you anymore. Don’t shout at the kids too much you’ll hurt your vocal and asked to help so you can take some rest ok?

(tears fallen down D.O’s like a flood that he tries to hold.

“Joonmyun-ah i don’t want you to help because I see that you’re too tired with the kids. Am sorry if I made you feel this way. Why did you leave? You’re so selfish you know! You leave me alone to deal with the kid s by myself! If you’re worried about me so get up!! I’ve never wanted to be al leader and you’re best at it” said D.O)

 Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol-ah please don’t make too much trouble for D.O or Kris ok! I know that you guys have a high spirit but please they’re tired so go to sleep or do something quietly. I won’t be there to shout at you anymore so are you happy? I know you will be! The annoying kim Joonmyun is gone now! Sehun-ah if you’re lonely go to Luhan, D.O, or Kai they will be with you. Am sorry that I can’t share the room with you anymore. I’ll miss your nagged voice and your ageyo so much.Sehun-ah I’m pleasure to be your leader and hyung.

Sehun out more loudly in Luhan’s arm as he heard what Joonmyun wrote to him.

“Now hyung please don’t leave me! I want you to shout at me more hyung hyung. How could you do this to me. You’re the closest to me and you understand me the most so why did you do this to me! You can always tell this to me...” said Sehun

Kai-ah are you there? Am so happy to say that I have a lot of pleasure being with you in the same team. Kai-ah I know that you’re strong so please help them taking care of the tea,. Make sure that they perfect their moved and dance. Take care of yourself more ok! Don’t hurt yourself and be careful with your waist am so worried. Hey am always been so proud of you the most because you works so hard by yourself and clearly you help with the other dancing problem. Even through you never get enough sleep. Kai-ah fighting and don’t give up on your works ok! Hyung will be cheering for you from here in heaven and watch all of your performing from her. Please take care when hyung is not around arraso?

Hyung why don’t you just fight this for me. Why can’t you just live for me? Why did you leave me like this? Who will treat my injury again? Who will bring me ice packs and food for me? Hyung why don’t you tell me about that problem you’re having? I don’t want you to watch me from that place because it’s too far away! Why don’t you just stay here and work with me like normally. Hyung who will cheer for me and who will train with me when I need extra training? Hyung I love you! I always want to say this to you but I’m too shy to do so now you’re gone and I think I will never get a chance to tell you. I wish i could take back all the time I’ve missed.

Xuimin-hyung, Luhan-hyung I want to say that am really thankful for the helping hand you gave to me when I still doing my job. You’re always a good hyung to me and help me with all the works. Hyungs-ah please take care of the kids while am gone. I’ll me cheering for you from heaven ok! I know that it’s hard for you to take but i made my decision please except it. Can I ask you a favor when am gone? PLease take care of Kai because you know him he’s a stubborn kid. He’ll never tell anyone that he’s hurt so please take a look closely at him. Sehun Baekhyun Chanyeol also they make a lot of mistake because they’re still young so please don’t scold them too hard. Please take care of them especially Kris. He’s is stiff and stern but you know him he’s a soft core so he’ll have a lot of problem too. Xuimin-hyung please takes care of your health and don’t diet so hard because when you look fat you’re so cute.

“Joonmyun-ah I can’t do as you said so please wake up and do your job. Isn’t this the job you like so much? Don’t you care if we have so much trouble with the food and works? When you’re gone who will take care of us when we’re sick? Don’t you worry about us? Please come back ” said Luhan

“Joonmyun-ah I know that you suffer so much but you can’t just give up this fast because you know that isn’t what you are right? Please wake up!” said Xuimin

Maknae panda Tao are you reading this? While don’t cry ok because I know that you’re the one who shed tears so fast in Exo! But please don’t cry because hyung can’t be there to wipe it anymore. Tao-ah don’t be angry with hyung ah! Sorry I can’t be there to play with you or take shower with you again but don’t worries the other hyungs will take care of you well. Tao-ah be a good boy and listen to the other hyungs ok? Don’t be naughty or I will know about that. Take some more sleep and rest more ok? I know that the eye bag is from your birth but be careful and take some more sleep. Sorry hyung can’t be around anymore to take care of you like before. I love you Tao my panda maknae

“HYUNG! HYUNG WHY DON’T YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU! HYUNG YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I NEED YOU AROUND! WHO WILL SLEEP WITH ME WHEN I GET SCARED? WHO WILL PROTECT US FROM THE WORLD? WHERE IS THE PROMISE WE MADE “Hyung and Exo vs the world?” HYUNG-AH WAKE UP I WILL DO THE MOST FUNNIEST AGEYO FOR YOU! PLEASE HYUNG WAKE UP AND LOOK AT IT’’

Yah Chen, Lay don’t cry ok! I know you’re crying right now but please don’t do that it made me sad too ok! Lay-ah I know that your Korean is improving but please learn more from the other ok! And don’t practice so hard because you’ll hurt yourself even more. Chen-ah please don’t mess around so much ok! Grow up and help around the dorm ok.

            Yah kids please don’t cry ok! If i see you crying I will be more hurt! Am sorry that I can’t be there to help you anymore. I wrote this letter to you because I want you to know how much I love you and am so happy that they company put me in charge. But as you see am too tired to carries on. Please do your best and spread the power over the world more ok! Ah- am so relieve right now because I’ve said what I’ve been holding so long. Kid-ah please be happy with your life ok. I know that I won’t be able to pull it through this time so I want you to know about that. My life so much better because you came into my life. Even through I’m so unhappy about you guys did every day I still can’t scold you or make you hurt because I know the feeling when someone say something bad to you. I don’t want to make you think badly to yourself or blame yourself but I need care from you guy the most because i assume that t you’re so close to me. But it turn out not as i except. Kids whoever that become your leader next after me please treat them well and work hard ok! I know that you want to make us look good but the fact about my family statue shouldn’t be mention to the world. You see that I laugh and smile alot doesn’t mean that am always happy because I end up crying into the night so don’t judge people by the look on their face. I try to make this quick but I end up telling you everything. I’m crying right now when I’m writing this. Stupid me why do I have to cry what if

you can’t read what I wrote. Now listen to me kid please don’t be so naughty because I can see you clearly from here and I will be scolding you in your sleep arraso?

            At last I want you to be happy with your life and you’ll be more famous in the future so please do your best with yourself. I am sorry i can’t be there and guide you through the path again but I think I did my best. Your dream came through already because am gone now someone else can be the leader and you don’t have to unhappy about my voice and no one will be there to insist you with the work anymore. Now when am gone you can do anything.

            EXO SARANGHAJA WE ARE ONE

                        Kim Joonmyun                   

            Everyone is quiet and kept on crying after listening to the letter which is written by Joonmyun. Everyone is crying so hard from the word he use to encourage us. Even he’s hurt from what we did to him but he never gave up on us and keep helping us. Joonmyun why are you such an angel! How can we manage without you now? He said that he love me! But i can’t tell him that I love him too.

“Hyung please wake up! here look at your baby little panda again! please” said Tao

“Hyung-ah I’m so sorry! I’m so happy that you’re my leader because you’re the best so please wake up and do your work am so proud to be under your team—pl-please hyung” said Baekhyun

“Hyung let go and feed me more food. Am so hungry! hurry up hyung” said Sehun

“Joonmyun-ah please wake up and help us because you know we’re so stubborn we can’t do it on our own” said Kris

“Please God give him back to us! You can’t take him away from us. He’s ours, Our hyung” said Chen

“You’re the best leader, a bestfriend and a best hyung to me so get up. You tell me that you love me but I didn’t get a chance to say that to you back so wake up Pabo and give me a chance!” I said /Kai/

“Hyung i’m so sad right now because i can’t hear you angelic voice again.  We’re sorry that we’re so selfish to understand you” said Lay

The selfish me, who always knew only myself
The heartless me, who didn’t even know your heart
Even I can’t believe that I changed like this
Your love keeps moving me
Just by thinking about it, I can fill the world up with you
Because each snowflake is your each tear drop
The one thing I can’t do is bring you to me
I wish I didn’t have this useless power anymore
The selfish me, who always only knew myself
The heartless me, who didn’t even know your heart
Even I can’t believe that I changed like this
Your love keeps moving me
I stop time and go back to you
I open your page in my book of memories
I am there inside, I am with you
A very small and weak person, your love
Has changed everything, all of my life, all of the world
I didn’t know how thankful your love was
I thought it would stop once it ended
But every day, I’m fixing myself to want you
I think my love will endlessly continue
I stop time (oh now I will) and go back to you
Again today, I open your page in my book of memories
I am there inside, inside that winter
I try to find you, who I can’t see
I try to hear you, who I can’t hear

“Hyung-ah did you hear we singing! Please don’t live us here alone! I want only you back and please don’t live us again. You mean so much to us please wake up.” said Chanyeol.

Now we’re kneeling down by his bed and beg for him to return to us. But it seem that our prayer haven’t heard.

“Alright kid I‘ve seen enough and you had enough so now don’t make anyone hurt again ok especially Joonmyun himself!” Mr. Soo Man said

“What?” We’re confuse by his words

“Joonmyun-ah you can get up now” said Mr. Soo Man

Than Joonmyun wake up from the bed where he laid motionless a moment ago.

“Hyung-”

“Hyung- You’re alive right?”

“Hyung- I’m sorry”

“Hyung- Please don’t do that again! Hyung you silly hyung why did you do that”

“Joonmyun-ah you’re crazy”

“Am sorry hyung--”

They started crying again after they heard my voice and see me smiling.

“Now you guys know how much me mean to you so please don’t hurt him again” said Mr. Soo Man than he walk out of the room to give us some privacy

“Thank Mr.” said Joonmyun

Everyone hug Joonmyun and cry on his body.

“Kai-ah what are you doing there come here and hug me!” he said

“Kai-ah come on. I know that you love me now and I feel the same. You said you’ll say it when am alive now  I am” he said

“I- lo-love you hyung” said Kai than he ran to Joonmyun’s embraces.

“Nae too” said Suho

“Don’t you ever do that again ok! Don’t leave me or scared me again!” said Kai

“Thank everyone”

“You can tell us if there’s any problem ok! I’ll help you” said Kris.

“Ok”

“Exo saranghaja” said Joonmyun

“We love you too..”

“We need you Joonmyun.”

 

 

_________________________________________________

End here I don't know If you likw it or not but I wish you're happy with this.. YOu can insult me after readind this but please leave a comment right after reaing this....