Chapter 2

Monday Video

"Annyeonghaeseyo Gary-ssi and Jihyo-ssi. I am a hardcore fan of Monday Couple since the early episodes of Running Man. I just wanted to ask Jihyo-ssi. You said that you have been pregnant for 5 months. But you were still filming Running Man for the past 5 months, does that did any harm to the baby?" Gary saw Jihyo's mong face, picked up the mic and said "First of all, thank you for supporting us for such a long time. Regarding to your , thank you for you considerate concern. For the past 5 months, Jihyo had been to the filming site but didn't really have apperance on cameras. In fact, she became one of the PDs who designed games for us to play. While for those episodes which were rencently boardcasted and Jihyo was still in it, it was filmed before Jihyo was pregnant." Jihyo then looked at Gary and he smiled back at her. Gary continued "So no harm has been done to our baby" After that a little girl asked "Gary oppa, will Jihyo unnie tetutn to Running Man after giving birth? I love seeing you two on Running Man!" Jihyo smiled at the little girl and said "I will surely go back to Running Man! Filming Running Man has already became one ofmu daily routetime on Mondays. Ican't imagine how I would live without Running Man!" Gary then said one of his chessy line "I don't think you cannot live without Running Man, but with me!" Jihyo turned into 'bad jihyo' and shouted back "Ya! Kang Gary! Do you want to die?" Gary seeing a bit scared and said "Calm down sweetheart, I don't want two bad jihyo in my house..." The audience laughed at the two lovebirds conversation. Soon the session ended.

I continued to seacho on other videos adn clicked on one called 'When you dated the CEO'. It was actuallya song composed by Gary for Jihyo in 2011.

"When you started dating the CEO,

I felt something was strange.

You kept a distance between you and me,

and you didn't care about my cheessy lines.

When you told me you are dating the CEO,

I knew that I couldn't catch your heart.

You asked me 'Are you fine?',

and I put on a fake smile.

When the media caught you for dating the CEO,

I started worring about you.

I hope that I could stop the cameras from flashing,

but I couldn't even stop drinking for three days.

When you dated the CEO,

my hands were cold.

But I have nothing to hold,

I just wish you were there to hold my hands.

Although the sky and thesea are very far apart,

can they still be together?

Just like you and me.

I just can't keep myself away from your heart." 

Some of the quotes are said by Gary himself

This is such a lovely song. If I were Jihyo, I wouldmelt if a person wrote this song for me, and would immediately fell for him. I wonder did Jiho got back to Gary because of this song!

I searched through the videos afain and found out one called 'Running Man memories'. Can you guess what is it?

Author: Annyeong~ I am back again :) How did you feel about the update? Comment below if you have any thoughts. Sorry for my grammar mistakes and the short update... I'll try to post the next chapter within this week