Chapter 1

Monday Video

I was searching 'Monday Couple' on Youtube,like what I will do on weekends whenever I am free. Oh... I forgot to mention the time... Monday couple married each other!!! Running Man was still filming but only with 6 members, as Jihyo quitted around 9 months ago. Notice anything?! 9 months!!! Jihyo is pregnant with the monday baby.

So...where was I? Yes! I was searching on videos, and found a video by 'Monggae' (username). The video was called 'Our wonderful marriage'. I clicked into it, and it was Monday couple's marriage video. Jaesuk was the MC, Jongkook as the singer, Kwangsoo as the pianist, Haha and Sukjin as the performers (entertainer). In the wedding ceremony, the played a video which include monday couple's famous moments on Running Man (like the awkward moment in the art museum, the bell-and-catch session on the rainy day, Jihyo's announcement of Monday couple.... until like Gary's bobo on Jihyo and Gary's proposal to Jihyo).The video continued with Jihyo and Gary exchaning their wedding rings and kissing each other. They even gave speeches to one another,showing how much they loved each other. Gary said "Song Ji Hyo, the one I have loved since you came to Running Man on the second eposide. Saranghae. I am truly greatful that today you will offically become mine. Thank you for walking into my life. Thank you for taking my heart away. Thank you for everything you have given me. Last but not least, thank you for accepting me. You are the answer to a guy like me." Gary then rapped the same song he rapped for Jihyo on the train called "Jihyo Blues". While Gary was rapping, Jihyo shed tears, not sad ones, but greatful ones. Jihyo then said "Kang Gary, the guy who can't leave. The one who have chased me for a long time. Saranghae. During the time you chased after me, I understand that true love never dies but get stronger with time. I will stand by you, support you and most important love you no matter what distant is between us." Jihyo then sang out "The girl who can't break up, the boy who can't leave" The video ended with the Monday couple saying "annyeong" to the camera.

After watching that video,I went to search other videos of 'Monggae' and saw one with the title 'Pregnancy announcement'. In the video,Gary was holding onto Jihyo's hand tightly and helping her to walk up the stairs onto the stage. You could see that although it's summer time, Jihyo is still wearing baggy clothes. But even of the clothes, you could still clearly see her baby bump. As before she was pregnant, she is very skinny. And there is quite a huge difference of her apperance after her pregnancy (no offence). After they sat down on the stage, Gary took the mic and said "Annyeonghaeseyo eveyone, today I have something happy to announce. I'm sure everyone will know what it is as you can see from my beautiful wife, Song Ji Hyo." After he said that, the crowds cheered, and cameras started flashing. Gary then stood up, Jihyo wanted to stand up as well, but Gary stopped her from doing so. Gary then bowed and the fans shouted "Monday Couple saranghae!", "Congradulations Monday couple!". The media then asked "How long have Jihyo-ssi been preganant?", and Jihyo answered "5 months".Another person but this time a fan, then asked "I am a hardcore fan of Monday Couple since the early episodes of Running Man. I just wanted to ask Jihyo-ssi. You have been pregnant for 5 months, but you were still filming Running Man for the past 5 months, does that did any harm to the baby? As Running Man requires extreme energy and active movement during filming process." Jihyo was literally shocked by this questions and she doesn't know how to answer and put on her signature mong face. Gary saw that and picked up the mic and said...

Author: That's the first chapter. How do you feel about it? Is it good? Sorry for the grammar mistakes... If you have anything to say or any suggestions, feel free to comment! Next chapter will probably be updated next week :)