#1

Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona, i need something” Seungri called me and i turned around to face him. BigBang had a clothes fitting for they concert in Japan and i was one of their main stylist’s assistant.

i gave the right jacket to YoungBae and walked to the maknae.

 

“What do you need? You look fine” i said checking him out. i personally found that outfit from the latest fashion show of Japanese designer. He looked perfect.

 

“i think i miss something…” he said taking his iphone from pants’ pocket.

 

“Well, we could change the belt… That will lighten the whole look” i bit my lower lip, deep in thoughts.

 

“i was talking about my phone is missing something…”  he gave me a smirk and i frowned not knowing what he’s talking about. i have nothing to do with their personal phones.

 

„You’re EunJin noona’s assistent for two months already, and my phone still doesn’t have your number in it…”

 

i could see from the corner of my eye, that Daesung heard him and chuckled.

 

“Seriously, Ri… where do you find those lame texts?” Daesung asked him while fixing his hair in the mirror.

 

“What, you want to check and try them out, too?” Seungri turned to his youngest hyung and that gave me a chance to escape from an awkward situation.

 

Unfortunatelly, the youngest noticed it and followed me.

 

“So, noona, would you give me your number? You know… j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter