Chapter 1

Noona, Be Mine?

EXO's POV:

"Stop staring at her like a lovesick puppy," D.O sniggered, elbowing Chanyeol in the ribs. He yelped, startled.

"I can't help it, she's a goddess," Chanyeol pouted. He stared at her somemore, before sighing in defeat. She would never look his way. Not when she's with Big Bang, especially Taeyang ..

"Hyung is zoning out again," Sehun whined to Suho but the leader wasn't listening to him, he was immersed with his work. Sehun huffed and looked at s. Baekhyun was checking himself out in the mirror, probably trying to spot something wrong in his already flawless face. Kai had hung back at the dance room, promising the group he would join them later but lunchtime was almost over and he was still nowhere to be seen. Sehun huffed some more.

"Wish EXO-M were here," he muttered. As if on cue, the six other males that completed EXO joined them. Sehun's face lit up. "Hyungs!" He greeted cheerfully, addressing to Luhan more as he was the closest to the elder. They smiled at him before sitting down.

"Where's Kai?" Xiumin asked.

"Dancing," Baekhyun replied, not taking his eyes off the mirror.

Kris let out a sigh. "He's exactly the same as Tao. Their passion for the things they love .."

"Martial arts?" Suho asked. He had finally completed his work. Kris nodded.

"Lay and Chen .." D.O let his question trail off.

"Eating with their girlfriends," Luhan answered. They all nodded.

"We hardly see them," Sehun grumbled. Luhan grinned at his dongsaeng. "You see me everyday, isn't that enough?"

Sehun stuck out his tongue. His eyes darted back to Chanyeol and he sighed even louder. That hyung of his is being so obvious that he has a HUGE crush on Sandara Park.

"Hyung, hyung! Look at Chanyeol hyung!" He tugged on Luhan's elbow. The latter followed his eyes and broke out into fits of laughter. He grinned mischievously. Mustering his strength, he aimed a kick at Chanyeol's leg.

"YEOWCH!" Chanyeol howled, all 185cm of him jumping out from his chair and on the floor. The EXO table broke out in laughter. Chanyeol was still on the ground, clutching his now throbbing leg and his face beet red from embarrassment. He did not dare to look up. He was sure the entire cafeteria was watching him now, which means ..

Taking a chance, he slowly looked up and the first person he locked eyes with was her. His goddess. She was looking at him rather pitifully while the rest of her friends glanced at him before looking away, uninterested. Chanyeol's face grew even redder. That's not how he wanted her first impression of him to be.

As he got up, he shot a murderous look at Luhan, who took the cue and shot up with a quick "Got to go!" before he sped away. Chanyeol heaved heavily, all pride and dignity crushed. He took another chance to glance at his goddess. To his surprise, she was still looking at him. And was it just his imagination, or did she just gave a small smile to him?

*

A little info about Big Bang and 2NE1 ..

Being in their senior year, these two groups are accepted by everyone in Blackjack High to be the Kings and Queens of the school. No one can deny their popularity. They have great and intimidating connections outside. Heck, they even have their own club in Gangnam. They're probably the richest too, especially Kwon Jiyong, or better known as G-Dragon. Rumour has it that he owns his own pension and the "gang" stays over most of the time as it's the nearest to school.

The ullzang in Big Bang was definitely T.O.P, or Choi Seung Hyun as close friends would call him by. He has a certain charisma that made fangirls positively faint at the sight of him. Even Kris, the ullzang in EXO, who was younger than them, could not be compared to TOP. Taeyang is the dancer of the group, just like Kai is. He has his own dance school where many of his fanboys yearned to be there to learn to be just like the dance master himself. Daesung is known to be the second Baekhyun, always so concerned over his looks. Both males have great vocal abilities too, having caused many of their fangirls to swoon over them. And lastly there's the maknae Seungri. He's the social butterfly in the group. He was also the biggest flirt. Nevertheless, fangirls still love him. I mean, who wouldn't?

And then there's 2NE1. The envy of many fangirls and the eyecandy of many fanboys, including EXO. CL is the coolest out of all. Her fashion sense could be matched to GD's and they both have superb rapping skills. Both are leaders too. Park Bom is the ullzang in 2NE1. With her perfection, she's the one who received the most chocolates and gifts during Valentine's Day. Minzy is the dancer and maknae of the group. She has fantastic vocal abilities as well. She was also known as the selfie queen. And lastly, Chanyeol's goddess: Sandara or Dara in short. Petite, shy, and cute. The apple of many males' eyes.

Both groups have equal talent and swag. Which was no surprise that they hung out together. 

There was also another rumour. Because all of them were so close, everyone suspects that they're in relationships. Except for Seungri, they believe that G-Dragon is together with CL, Taeyang with Dara, T.O.P with Park Bom and Minzy with Daesung.

No one had been able to confirm this rumour so far. But everyone accepted that "rumour", hence began the shipping and the inner wars between all the fans.

And although Seungri was the one who constantly updated the group on the current affairs, neither of them were keen to delve further into the gossip. Which brings us back to the present.

Big Bang and 2NE1's POV:

Seungri was busy updating the rest about the cute girl he saw at the school nearby when a loud crash caused them to turn their heads. They saw an embarrassed looking male clutching his leg. When he looked up, his gaze seemed directed towards their table.

"Who's he staring at?" TOP murmured. Daesung was trying to hide his laughter by covering his mouth and pretended to cough. GD and Taeyang looked on with indifference.

"Poor thing!" Bom gasped, her eyes widening dramatically. Daesung rolled his eyes. That 4D noona of his.

Seungri noticed that Dara was staring at the guy. With a little bit of interest. He saw her giving a small smile to the male and he smirked inside. Kind-hearted noona being kind.

"He's Park Chanyeol," he said, answering the question in Dara's mind. She gave a start before turning to him. "Oh, he's a Park too?" She asked with as little indifference as she could.

Seungri smirked. "Yup, see that group over there? They're sophomores. And they're called EXO."

"Let me guess, they're the popular ones in their year?" CL asked. Seungri nodded.

"Interesting," TOP said, though he didn't sound interested.

"I heard that most of our .. err .. fans .. left us for them when they came to this school," Seungri grinned.

Taeyang chuckled. "Good luck to them."

"Well I heard from L.Joe that fangirls compared us to them. Like Daesung is equivalent to Baekhyun-" He paused as Daesung gave a loud snort.

"No two people can be the same, not even twins," he said, clearly insulted.

Minzy giggled. "Oppa is cute when he's pretending to be angry."

"M-mwoh? Who said I'm pretending to be angry?!" Daesung gasped dramatically. However, everyone knew that Daesung wasn't the type to get angry easily.

"So Dara-sshi, what do you think of them?" Seungri asked knowingly. Dara blushed a faint pink. "Stop aiming at me," she said quietly.

Park Bom however, was surveying them unashamedly. "Well I think that boy with the deer eyes is really cute," she giggled. "And that small-looking boy with the owl eyes!"

"Noona, you have a thing for guys with big eyes don't you?" GD laughed.

"Are my eyes big enough for you?" TOP pouted, widening his eyes.

"Hmm .. nope!"

Everyone laughed.

*

Hello! How was this starter? ^^ ChanDara biased here :P Looking at how I write, I think my initial plan of having this as a oneshot will turn into a short story XD Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Keep the comments coming ~

P.s: Sorry if there's no poster. I haven't had the time to make one ):