Off we go~

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------

Jenny’s POV

“What do you mean we are going for an overnight camping trip?”

I gritted my teeth and explained to him, “Do you still remember about the witch we told you? Well, the shaman figured out about her whereabouts.”

Manager hyung still not convinced as he questioned again, “Where? Do we have to take on a plane?”

“Fortunately, No.” I pointed out. He stared at me weirdly before heaving a sigh. Well, what are you waiting for?! I was hoping he would say that instead of this, “I’m not sure for the boys. I guess you two are the ones who should go.”

“No way! I want those boys to join in too. It could be more fun and exciting, right?” I persuaded him.

“What could be fun and exciting?” Sehun walked inside the living room while yawning. “Oh nothing, it’s just are you guys even interested on this thing? I mean camping—.” Opps.

“We are interested!” Sehun squealed in excitement. “Hey! I’m not giving you guys a green light yet!” Manager hyung glared at the both of us who are now dancing happily together.

“What green light?” Lay appeared from the hallway with his half-closed eyelids. “Ugh.” Manager hyung grumbled and stormed inside his room. Poor you.

“Lay hyung! We are going for a camping trip isn’t that exciting?!”

“Oh really? We should wake all the members up to inform this.” Lay and Sehun teamed up to wake up the boys as I grinned proudly. They didn’t have to be asked politely as the matter of fact they volunteered to do so.

Half an hour later,

The members filled in the living room and some of them were still sleepy as they lie on couch and pretend it was their bed. Suho looked drowsy as ever as he leaned his head against Tao’s shoulder.

“What is this commotion about?” Baekhyun rubbed his eyes tiredly. “Pack your bags because we are going to Alaska!” I exclaimed. They shot up immediately, “REALLY?!”

“What are we doing there actually?” Kris raised a brow. “Duh. Of course it’s not Alaska you dumb-dumb. We are going for an overnight camping trip!” I corrected as they groaned almost believing the fact that I told them earlier.

I don’t know why I felt sad about telling them this. It was like the end of our friendship is coming nearer.

“Where?”

“It’s called Sudasan Forest. Have any of you went there before?” I raised a question towards them because I never heard of a certain forest with that name before. “There’s a thing called; internet. Why don’t you look up before asking us that?” Baekhyun sarcastically said and I shot him a glare.

“There’s also a thing called; a lazy who are really lazy to look up in the internet.” I shot him back and they laugh towards my blunt statement.

“Well, what do you say guys?” I crossed my arms over my chest as I waited for their answer. “Of course we would love to. After all, when did the last time we hang out together as one?” Chanyeol looked at each of s face as a soft smile form on his lips.

I didn’t want to tell them about the real reason behind the camping trip yet.

“I’m in and yeah, we are one! Let us enjoy the last day of our week off before we start promoting again.” Suho calmly said.

I’m not even ready to say goodbye to them.

*

No one's POV

Manager hyung after all had decided to join in the camping trip as he was the one who packed earlier than the boys.

More surprisingly, Soojin arrived at the house with a suspicious grin on her face, “Hey, I told you not to come.” Manager hyung said with his eyebrows slightly pinched in the middle. Soojin broke into laughter, “The camping trip is not complete without the mighty Soojin following around you guys. Besides, I rented a special transportation just for us and the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter