How?

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

The dorm was really deserted and not to mention, there was particular no one up at this moment.

I stood in the middle of the living room and shouted, “GET UP YOU LAZY PUMPKIN!”

I don’t really care if the neighbors will get startled at my high pitch voice in this early morning. Heavy footsteps could be heard clearly down the hallway. “FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!”

Chanyeol is still wearing his pajamas and his hair was really messy. “FIRE!” He yelled at my face and his saliva was now literally all over my face. “Chanyeol.” I said between my gritted teeth. “There is no ing fire okay!”

“Oh really?” He scratched his head in bewildered as he glanced around his surroundings.

Several of the members were yawning as they made their way towards the living room. I crossed my arms over my chest, “Hurry up dimwits.”

“Is there something wrong hyung?” Sehun appeared out from nowhere behind me and I gave him my nasty look, “Shut the down and sit over there Suhen.”

“Uh.. Sehun.. hyung..” That’s all came from his mouth, walked over to the couch and sit beside Xiumin.

“What the is wrong with you?!” I rolled my eyes.

“Angry bird. You can sit over there.” I snapped at him.

His expression was hurt but then he decided to just stand beside me. I cleared my throat, “Some of you may be wondering why the hell I call you out in this early morning.” Baekhyun raised his arm and asked, “I know! I know! You are finally getting rid of your leader status!” How ironic.

“No—.”

Chen who was a smartass (I’m just saying he was smart because why the hell he notice that there were only a few members in this ‘meeting’?) questioned, “Where’s Tao, Kyungsoo and Kai?”

“They are busy with baseball tournament.” They all looked at each other, “I’m guessing ?” Xiumin raised an eyebrow and I only sighed, “Just forget about them. The reason I—, cut the off. I’m not your leader okay?”

Gasped and murmured filled in the air. “Very funny Suho.” Luhan laugh out loud while clapping his hands like a seal.

“He’s not joking.” Someone said from behind. Kai stepped forward and beside him was Tao. “This is our real leader.” Both of them leaned back and MY BODY.. Suho finally revealed himself (Add some background noise.)

“I’m going to faint!” Thank god, Lay and Luhan have caught the tall angry bird before he falls perfectly flat on the floor. “Get his Ace!” Luhan ordered everyone out but no one move.

Who is ACE?

“I SAID GO GET HIS ACE!”

 “Me!” Chen volunteered. The other members just gaped at us with their mouths open wide, Chanyeol -Gosh that kid- stood up from the couch, “Can you explain to us why this girl here is our leader? I mean come on. She could be a sasaeng fan!”

“Here’s Ace!” Chen finally ran to them with Ace (?) in his hand. Lol. I really wanted to laugh at this whole weird situation.

“Kris! Here is Ace!” Luhan wave the stuff doll down his face. He was still breathing but no movements in his eyes.

“Appa! Wake up please!” He said in Chinese. “Ace-ya..” Kris reaches for the doll and snatches it away from Luhan’s hand. He caressed the doll with his thumb and straightened up; he was not embarrassed at all the fact that he was ‘alive’ again by a certain doll.

“Who the are you?!” He pointed at Suho and the leader could only blink back at him followed by a disapproval frown on his face, “That’s not nice Yi Fan.”

“Yi Fan?! Yah, this girl is crazy!” Kris tapped his finger on his temple.

“Wait..” Sehun who was quietly sitting on the couch suddenly spoke out. “Before we make a stupid conclusion, why don’t we hear their reason why there is a girl here in our dorm?” Suho gave him two thumbs up and Sehun look away as if was wrong to receive a compliment from a stranger.

“We are not crazy but this girl over here is our leader!” Kai explained and pulled the leader closer to him. “Kai! You cheated me over her!” Chanyeol cried and Baekhyun had to comfort him on the shoulder.

“I thought you are my fanboy Chanyeol hyung and you shoudl believe me!”

“To be quiet honest, I noticed Suho acted differently yesterday and he walks very feminine too.” Xiumin said and I glared at him. Jesus! I’m a girl!

“I have to call Manager hyung!” Kris fish out for hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter