I

Ships

It happened so fast that I didn’t realize what was going on until it was over.  All I remember seeing was a flash of light followed by explosions.  Huge explosions. 

Usually you can tell when the enemy was planning to attack and which enemy attacked, but this attack was completely different.  It seemed like the explosions…came from the sky.

“Is everyone alright? Did they attack our ship?” I yelled, trying to see though the smoke. 

The explosions were so big that it created a massive smoke cloud, covering everything in its wake. 

Although I didn’t feel the impact of an explosion I had to ask, just to be sure.

“I don’t think so captain!” My first mate said from the other side of the ship.  I heaved a sigh of relief. 

Ever since The Revival happened, it seemed that the other ships were busy side-eyeing us.  For years, our ship was the dead ship, the ship that had seemed to sink into it’s lowest low. 

Back in the day, we were big, and we were the ones to beat, but all of a sudden we got stuck in a dry time.  It was terrible, but we managed.  We worked with what we got, even if we have to search REALLY hard for it.

So when we FINALLY struck it big, it was amazing.  It was so amazing that the members of other ships jumped ship for a while to celebrate with us. 

As they say, it doesn’t matter what ship you ship, you always ship taengsic. 

Of course, the captains of the other ships didn’t like that one bit. 

As soon as the celebrations ended and the other ship members went back to their respective ships, I knew that there would be a war.  However, it doesn’t seem that we were the target this time.

Finally, it seemed that the smoke was starting to clear, and the first thing we saw was the smoking ships. 

However, this wasn’t the normal type of smoking that happens when we attack; these ships were nearly annihilated. 

What type of attack was that, and who did it?

All of a sudden, a crew member started running towards me, yelling

 “Captain!  I think I know what happened! Do you realize which ships those are?”

For a moment, I couldn’t tell, but as the smoke started to clear more, I started to realize. 

Yoonyul

 Yoonsic

 Yoonhyun

All of the ships that were attacked seemed to be Yoona ships. 

And that attack was different than any other we ever seen…does that mean…?

“Are you trying to say…” I started, but was unable to continue.

  “Yes” my first mate interrupted, “it seems that Yoona is dating someone, and that’s why those ships were destroyed.  The question is: who is it?”

“Did you hear the gal?” I yelled, “First unit, check for any remaining Yoona ships! Second unit, check the internet!  We need to know what happened!”

“I don’t think that’s necessary captain” a familiar voice said. 

I turned around, and it was no one other than the captain of the Taeny ship.