Final

Their Love

"Do it." Luhan grinned but Sehun shook his head firmly. No way in hell was Sehun going to do something like that and spoil his image. "Come on Hunnie. Do it for me, please?" Luhan nudged the cold looking maknae, who looked more like one of the oldest instead. Sehun glanced at his hyung before shaking his head again and throwing a stone into the Han River.

It was a little past midnight and the two lovers were at their usual spot for a midnight date. It was not everyday that they could get a break from their hectic schedules so every moment alone is every second cherished. "Oh Sehun!" Luhan softly exclaimed so that the people around would not realised that they are from the famous idol group, EXO. Sure, it was past midnight but that does not mean the Han River was empty. In fact, it was still full of couples around, enjoying the lovely scenery just like how Luhan and Sehun is enjoying as well.

Sehun turned to look at his boyfriend and saw that Luhan had his hands on his hip, pouting a little and looking absolutely adorable. It was dark and his small face was practically hidden under his hood but Sehun can see every feature of Luhan's face clearly because Luhan is the only thing Sehun can see in his eyes. "Please, Sehunnie?" Luhan tugged onto the sleeve of Sehun's jacket and the younger sighed. It was an embarrassing request that Sehun would rather jump off the building than to do it but it was Luhan requesting him to do it and how could he say not to his lovely boyfriend?

"Araso." Sehun gave in and Luhan squealed a little before hugging the side of his boyfriend's body. Sehun smiled a little, happy to see his boyfriend in high spirits. Taking a deep breath, Sehun closed his eyes before cupping his hands around his mouth. "I love you, Han!" He leaned over the railings and shouted as loudly as he could.

Luhan giggled when his boyfriend finally did it and faced the river as well. "I love you too, Hunnie!" His voice replaced Sehun's and before anyone could find out who the two screaming idiots were, Luhan grabbed the younger male's hand and dragged him, the both of them running away.

 

Sehun leaned against the wall outside the convenient shop to catch his breath while Luhan bent over, his hands on his thighs as he took deep breaths as well. Sehun groaned and face-palmed when he realised what he just did. It was so embarrassing that he felt like banging his head against the wall he was leaning on, hoping to forget that piece of disgusting memory. Luhan, on the other hand, was grinning like a fool. He saw the Sehun grimaced at the unforgettable memory and Luhan linked arms with him.

“Oh come on, Hunnie. It wasn’t that bad. In fact, it was so fun that we should do it again.” Luhan joked and Sehun was about to scold his hyung for being immature and that by doing that can risk having their identities revealed but shut up when he saw his hyung’s contented face. Luhan leaned his head on Sehun’s shoulder as he smiled. Then, Sehun figured out it was worth it. The risk and the embarrassment; everything was worth it as long as his Luhan smiles.

It had been like this even before the two dated. Luhan would always requests something ridiculous or too cheesy that made Sehun wants to kill the older male at times. In Sehun’s dictionary, it is considered as embarrassing. In Luhan dictionary however, it is called romantic. No matter how many times Sehun whined and chanted in his head that he must not give in to his adorable boyfriend, he still did whatever Luhan told him to do. Sure, Sehun may be whipped and he may spoil Luhan too much but who cares as long as Luhan is happy?

 

++

It was a bright and sunny morning and Luhan snuggled closer to Sehun. Sehun was woken by up Luhan’s movement and he yawned before opening an eye. Luhan was still sleeping, his head on the pillow and Sehun’s arms around him. “Hunnie..” Luhan mumbled as he moved in his sleep again. Sehun thought his lover was not sleeping well and wanted to wake him up when he saw a smile slowly forming on the older male’s face. The maknae’s heart swelled up with love for Luhan. Oh his sweet, sweet Luhan that he love so much is actually having a good dream and that Sehun was in it too!

“Stop drooling.” A voice snapped Sehun out of his trance and his head snapped up, just to see his best friend, Jongin, smirking at him. Sehun rolled his eyes and nodded towards the sleeping figure beside Jongin.

“I could say the same to you, hyung.” Jongin copied Sehun’s actions by rolling his eyes as well and dipped down to place a gentle kiss on his boyfriend’s lips. The doe eyed boy stirred but did not wake up. In fact, he wriggled downwards, covering himself with the blanket, not wanting the sun to shine on his face. Jongin chuckled at his adorable Kyungsoo before joining him under the blanket. Sehun smiled at the two lovers, happy for them. Gently and carefully, he got out of bed and went to wash up.

“Sehun-ah.” Joonmyeon called him when he saw Sehun out of his room and the maknae turned to look at his leader. “EXO-K has a schedule later for a radio show so get ready, okay?” Joonmyeon asked and the maknae mumbled an ‘okay’ before heading to the bathroom.

 

++

It was a y afternoon for Oh Sehun. He was already unhappy that his Luhan was not with him for the afternoon and the MC at the radio show had to just keep disturbing him about dubbokki. Just because he got casted while eating the delicious spicy rice cake dish does not mean that he eats them 24/7 nor is that his favourite food. The MC was wrong about dukbokki changing his life because Luhan was the one who did that. Before the maknae met the pretty Chinese boy, he was cold and does not listen well at all. However, when Luhan came into his life, he suddenly felt like everything was worth smiling for, especially if Luhan was a part of it. His life does not revolve around dukbokki, it revolves around Lu-freaking-han.

The moment the van came to a stop, Sehun practically flew out of the van and dashed upstairs, eager to see his lover. However, what greeted Sehun the moment he opened the door to their dorm is something he never thought he would see. Yixing noticed Sehun’s presence first and quickly detached his lips from Luhan’s. “S-Sehun.” The dancer stuttered. Luhan looked at his boyfriend with wide eyes, not expecting him to be home so early.

“Hunnie, I-” Luhan wanted to say but zipped his mouth when he saw the glare Sehun gave him. It was so cold, as if his soul had been away. Oh it had indeed. His heart decided to take a hammer and smashed itself and his soul decided to take a vacation the moment his eyes saw Luhan and Yixing kissing.

“What’s going?” Joonmyeon and the rest stepped into the dorm only to feel like they will get suffocated by the tension in the living room. “Where’s the others?” Joonmyeon looked at Yixing.

“They are in their rooms resting.” Yixing told him but his eyes were still on Sehun who was glaring at Luhan.

“Sehun.” Luhan said and the younger male slapped his boyfriend, the sound echoing throughout the whole house.

“Sehun!” His hyungs exclaimed while Luhan’s head was swerved to the right due to the force of Sehun’s slap. Huge droplets of tears left Luhan’s eyes. Sehun never raised his voice at Luhan before. Sehun never refused any of Luhan’s requests and yet Oh Sehun not only glared at Luhan but he also laid a hand on the Chinese boy.

“We are over.” Sehun hissed before stomping towards Jongin’s room and slamming it so hard that the rest felt like the whole house was shaking. He did not want to face Luhan; at least not now, so he decided to seek refuge in Jongin’s room.

“Hyung, I’m so sorry. This is my entire fault.” Yixing said but Luhan just shook his head. How could he blame Yixing when all Yixing wanted to do was to learn how to kiss. I mean it would be awkward if the dancer could not kiss after he confessed his love to Joonmyeon, right? Luhan has always been hoping that one day Yixing would have the courage to confess to Joonmyeon and when he finally decided he should, the younger male realised that he has never kissed before and does not know how to. Being Yixing’s best friend, Luhan wanted to help him be successful in his love life as well. The best way to teach someone how to kiss is for them to experience it first hand, right? So that was what Luhan did, only to be mistaken by Sehun.

Yixing opened his mouth to speak again but the older male ran away to his room. He was glad that the maknae did not go to their shared room with Kyungsoo or Luhan would have no idea where to go. Sure, he could go somewhere else to bawl his eyes out but all he wants now is his comforting bed.

“I’ll go check on hyung.” Kyungsoo said and ran into their room as well. Jongin sighed before going to his room to check on the maknae. “Han hyung?” Luhan heard Kyungsoo’s soft voice and he looked up, face streaked with tears. The cheek Sehun slapped hurt but his heart hurt much, much more.

“Kyungsoo.” A new set of tears ran down his cheek and the younger male immediately engulfed his hyung in his arms. No words were exchanged as Kyungsoo just rocked the Chinese boy back and forth, humming a soothing tune. Kyungsoo hoped his hyung will fall asleep as that was the best solution just now. Sehun and Luhan needed to calm down and have some time off and sleeping will help.

“Yah.” Jongin sat on the bed beside the maknae who was silently crying. He felt betrayed and broken. He gave every single thing in his life to Luhan, even his most important organ; his heart. Well, guess what Luhan decided to do? Yup, he decided to break it. “Sehun-ah.” Jongin softened when he saw his best friend crying. Ever since Luhan entered Sehun’s life, Jongin has never seen the maknae cry. Even if he did, it was out of happiness.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Sehun muttered and lied on Jongin’s bed. The tanned-male softly sighed and ran his hair through Sehun’s silky locks, something he used to do when the maknae was upset.

“I know you don’t want to talk about it but I just want to say something.” Jongin told him. Sehun just closed his eyes but Jongin knew he was listening. “You need to give him a chance to explain. It won’t be worth it if it was all a misunderstanding. If he really doesn’t love you anymore, then let go. It hurts if you were to hold onto a relationship that will not work anymore but do you know what will hurt more than that? It is not giving your partner a chance to explain and breaking up because of a misunderstand that could be easily solved through an explanation. Both parties will hurt and it is just not worth it. Trust me on this.”

Sehun can trust Jongin, all right, especially when he has been dating Kyungsoo for almost 3 years. The couple always fight due to Jongin’s possessiveness but they had never initiated a break up. Maybe Jongin was right. Maybe Sehun had just misunderstood everything. With a heavy sigh, the maknae tried to forget everything and to just let his tired mind rest.

 

++

It was nearly midnight but he knew his friends were still awake. He could hear their laughter that was coming from the living. Oh, how much Sehun wanted to be there laughing as well with Luhan in his arms. The maknae got out of Jongin’s bed and wore his jacket. What he needed now was not laughter but fresh air. The moment Sehun got out of the room, it was like a silent bomb had just landed on EXO. Silence filled the whole dorm and the only sound they could hear was Sehun’s footsteps as he walked towards the living room.

The first thing Sehun saw was Luhan sitting beside Yixing and all thoughts of letting the older explain vanished from his mind. He clenched his fist tightly and walked towards the door. “Sehun, where are you going?” Yifan asked in his firm tone.

“Out.” Was all that came out from Sehun’s mouth as he wore his shoes. He could care less if Yifan is angry at him for hurting a member. Heck, he even wished that Yifan would punch him or something until he could not remember anything. Done with wearing his shoes, Sehun stood up.

“Hunnie?” Luhan’s soft voice echoed through the dorm and Sehun froze. “Hunnie, can we talk?” Luhan walked towards the maknae but Sehun turned around, making the older stopped in his tracks.

“No.” He said and Luhan bit his bottom lip.

“Please Hunnie? I just want to explain.”

“And say what? That you are ing in love with him and that you don’t want anymore? I gave you everything Luhan! How could you do this to me?!” He snapped and tears formed in Luhan’s eyes. He was right; the maknae will never believe him no matter what he said. “I’m so glad that you are in EXO-M instead of EXO-K. How I wish that the company would send you back to China right now and make you stay there forever so I don’t have to see you!”

A huge sob escaped Luhan’s lips and he ran past Sehun and out of the dorm. “Luhan!” The rest immediately got up from their seats and ran after their hyung.

“Oh Sehun!” An angry Jongin felt like slapping his best friend but he knew how much pain the boy was feeling. “I told you to give him a chance to explain, not to make him cry and run away.” Jongin chided.

“Oh Sehun.” Yixing gritted his teeth in anger and the maknae looked at him. “How could you do that to Luhan hyung? He did not do anything wrong!” Mr Nice Guy finally snapped. Sehun opened his mouth to retort but Yixing continued. “Hyung and I are not in love nor is he cheating on you, okay? The one I love is Joonmyeon and hyung was just teaching me how to kiss!”

“What?” Sehun frowned. He was not expecting this answer. He thought Yixing would scold him for making his new boyfriend cry but instead he was confessing his love for someone else.

“You heard me. I said hyung did nothing wrong. He was helping me and you came in at the wrong time. You could have listened to his explanations but you did not. You could have swallowed those words and prevent it from coming out of your mouth but you did not.” Yixing accused the younger male. “Luhan loves you and he never stopped loving you. In fact I think he never will.”

Yixing wanted to say more but Sehun had already bolted out of the dorm. He ran down the stairs as fast as he could and he ran to a familiar direction. He knew where Luhan will be. He knows him all too well but he was worried. It was dark and Luhan did not have a jacket on nor did he have any shoes as well. He must be freezing, since Autumn is coming and the past few nights have been chilly. Sehun prayed that no one will recognise his hyung as Luhan from EXO and that the older male will not catch a cold in such a cold weather.

 

Luhan was sobbing quietly. People looked at him but just walked past. Luhan could care less if his identity would get expose now. He loved Sehun so much and yet the maknae had said such heartless words. “Hyung!” Luhan looked up with wide eyes. Even without seeing him, he could recognise that voice anywhere. Before Luhan could stand up to run away, Sehun was already kneeling in front of him, looking at his hyung with wild eyes as he tried to catch his breath. He was right; Luhan was at the Han River. “I’m sorry.” The maknae reached out to wipe Luhan’s tears away with his thumb. Luhan cried harder as he felt the warmth radiating from the younger’s hand.

“Shh.. Don’t cry. I’m so sorry.” Sehun hugged his lover, wrapping the jacket around him while he was at it so that the Chinese boy would not catch a cold and no one could recognise them as Sehun had the hood of the jacket up and Luhan was covered by the jacket as he cried on Sehun’s chest.

After what felt like a painful eternity by watching his boyfriend but only minutes in reality, the older male finally stop crying, much to Sehun’s delight. “I’m sorry for misunderstanding the situation and not letting you explain. I’m sorry for slapping you and even saying those words. I don’t know what came over me. I was like I just snapped into two when I saw Yixing hyung and you kissed. I was being stupid and-” Luhan cut Sehun off by pressing his lips against Sehun’s. Sehun literally melted under the kiss and pulled Luhan closer to him and wrapping his arms around his lover’s waist, deepening the kiss.

“If you are wondering,” Luhan pulled away when he was out of breathe. Sehun hugged him again and rested his chin on his boyfriend’s head while Luhan rested his on Sehun’s chest. “I won’t forgive you if you do something like this again.” Luhan lightly smacked Sehun and the younger chuckled.

“It will never happen again, Han. I promise you.” Sehun whispered and plant a warm kiss on Luhan’s cold forehead.

 

---------

Meow~ 

-PrincessHades